Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 12:09 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:30 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬
Xander smiled as he looked around the restaurant the twins had just got home lastnight from their latest mission and Xander was happy to be back. He watches as their workers busy themselves with taking care of the customers. The customers seemed pretty happy he could see smiling people sone eating some looking at the menus things seemed to be going good for the night. Placing menus in front of a couple he takes down their drink orders and heads over to get them. He sets the drinks down in front of the couple and asked if they are ready to order their food. Taking down their order he then takes it to the kitchen window and hands it off. He sees Uri cooking and smiles he enjoyed watching Uri cook he looked so sexy when he was cooking. He asks one of the workers to take care of his tables for a bit while he goes to the office.

He closes the door to the office and looks in the mirror hanging on the back of the door. Removing his shirt and letting it fall to the ground he looks at the scar on the right side of his chest. It had been a month and a half since he had died and come back and the wound was nothing but a scar now. He lifts his hand to his chest and traces his scar gently with his hand. It still ached if he over worked his arm to much but it did not bother him to much infact he welcomed the feeling. It was a reminder that he had survived it and that he was stronger now. He sat on the desk and closed his eyes they still did not know who had stabbed him that night the man or woman had managed to get away before anyone had found Xander. But it was all over now there was no point in thinking about it he was here, he was alive, and he had Uri and that was all that mattered. He leaned back on the desk his head against the wall looking up at the ceiling he closed his eyes for a bit. He was still tired because he still was not sleeping well but he could handle it. He started to laugh at himself it was his own stupid actions that caused the nightmares that kept him awake at night. Good thing was he did not wake up screaming anymore so he did not wake Uri and the nightmares have slowed down quite a bit. He was still laughing when one of their workers came into the office to use the printer. He watched at the man hurriedly printed what he needed the left the office closing the door behind him. Xander leaned back again,and closed his eyes once more.

ll Neo ll

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                  I'm feeling Pleasant yet tired || I'm speaking to Bunny || Where am I? The restaurant || What am I wearing? Aprons over aprons

The mission was quite exhausting, but he couldn't expect less from it, especially since he learned the hard way how life was outside a shooting range from their first time in the real play field. His shoulders still hurt from time to time, but at least his brother and him could sleep well now that one thing was off of their heads.

Back to life it would seem, back to the duties at hand and with that, it was a busy night at the restaurant. Wearing his all black uniform, he had his hair tied up with a surgical mask on his face as he helped out the kitchen staff with the meals. For someone who had been cooking for quite some time, he was a little clumsy with the spices and would give himself a series of sneezes, something he wouldn't want to serve the customers with. Not that they'd know, but his co-workers and staff would and as a business owner- he didn't think it was a fair move.

Tossing the contents of the saucepan before him into the plate, he wiped the surface with a cloth to keep it presentable and set it on the counter, ripping out the order before he called out. ”Table 3's dish is good to go." he'd say, ready to turn around and leave until he turned back to catch a glimpse of Bunny working the tables. He couldn't help but smile, thinking of the first time they started, with limited staff, which meant that he had to personally go out and set the food on a few tables on busy nights and everyone could see how uncomfortable he got. Xander often handled it as he mechanically marched away without even saying much, but when things got bad, oh that sure was a sight for everyone.

Taking a bottle of water for himself, he removed the clip holding his hair back and headed out to check on his brother, after announcing it to the crew. He didn't seem to see him waiting tables so maybe he was off around the back. He carefully cracked the door open, spotting an employee scurrying with a printed paper before he looked over to the other as he sat at his desk. ”Slacking off, Mr. Leone? That break you're taking will be coming from your paycheck." he'd tease, taking a sip as he walked close, but still by the door since he had to get back to assist with service. ”If you're tired, go on ahead home, I'll be back once service is done. Anyways, I've got plenty of help and you still need to rest." he'd add, walking to the desk to set the water there in case he needed some.

O.O.C.

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:25 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Hearing his brother he opened his eyes and smiled at him, "Or you can just punish me later." he says teasingly with a small smile on his face. If he was going to get punished for his little break it might as well be a run punishment right? But at work is not the place to be thinking of these types of things. He shook his head at his brother "No I'm not leaving you here alone I'll be just fine in a minute or two. I dont want to feed you to the sharks." He was not ready to go home yet that's for sure. When Uri got closer he reached out and grabbed him before he could get to far away. Pulling him closer to the desk he wrapped his legs around him so he could not leave just yet. He wraps his arms ound him and basically collapses into his twin wanting to feel his warmth. "It is weird I kind of missed this place while we were out on our mission. he says burying his face into his twin brothers chest. He inhales deeply taking in the smell of Uris cologne that he loved so much.
ll Neo ll

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:32 pm

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling Pleasant yet tired || I'm speaking to Bunny || Where am I? The restaurant || What am I wearing? Aprons over aprons

Brushing his blue locks so they sat better before his forehead, the ends were starting to fade and the color turning much lighter than before. Maybe it was time to touch it up. He'd glance back at his brother as he spoke, hearing his statement about punishing him made him roll his icy blue hues, shaking his head at the thought before he looked over at him again. ”I'm sure you'd enjoy that, but I can't make these exceptions every time just because you hold an important position in the cafe." he'd tease, keeping his composure and playing still with his role as the owner. ”I'll just put up a reminder to myself that I'll cut an extra something for trying to negotiate your way out of this." he'd chuckle.

”You're not feeding me to the sharks, we are well staffed today, there's nothing you need to worry about more than yourself right now." the man would state, ”If you push yourself more than required, I'll have you eat more spaghetti than before." he'd add.

The man watched him shift, thinking he might have been uncomfortable thanks to the recent surgery, he reached out only to find himself trapped in the man's grip. He didn't mind it too much, but couldn't stop thinking about going back into service before someone came looking for them. He was still worried about his brother and didn't think having his mind split like this would do him any justice with his work. ”Bunny...just go home." he'd sigh, reaching over and patting his head with a deep exhale, letting him rest his head against chest for a while. ”I told you, I'll be right back once service is done. We haven't been around for a while already thanks to our mission and now we can't be taking time off during a busy night like this." he'd add, trying not to sound too harsh.

If Xander wouldn't listen, the man would set his arms on his shoulders, gently pushing him back to check if he was alright. He reached down, brushing his cheek gently with his fingers, his free hand still set on his shoulder before he reached up to his forehead and flicked it with his fingers. "If you're planning on staying here until service is over, why don't you go through the accounts for the last week. I know Harold is good at his job, but we can't be too sure." he'd add, reaching over to his side, where the drawers were to pull out the account book and set it behind him on the desk. ”May I go back to the kitchen now?".

O.O.C.

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Xander watched as Uri moved his hair out of his face. It was a beautiful color but it had started to fail and it was getting close to time to touch it up. He pretended to pout at his brothers statement smiling at him as he heard him chuckle it was a very sexy sound indeed. "I wasn't trying to get out of anything I was just suggesting a funner punishment is all." he said pouting again once he finished talking. He knew they were well staffed tonight but he still did not want to leave Uri. Plus Xander should be here to he had missed plenty of work when he was in the hospital and when he was at home recovering and then going on the mission right after he recovered. So yeah he has been away from the cafe long enough as it was. "I won't push myself to hard I promise. Besides after that mission I dont think it is possible for me to push myself to hard here. Not only that but it is all healed up see no more wound just a scar I will be alright. Just please no more spaghetti i beg you." There was no way he could push himself to hard here especially after their mission. That they had just got back from. Which he had pushed himself a little to hard during it bit he had not said anything to Uri cause he knew he would worry and would not be able to keep his head in the game. So he had kept it to himself after all it just made him a bit soar nothing to serious.

Keeping his arms and legs wrapped around Uri he would start kissing a trail up his neck just as his pet name came out of Uris mouth. "I'm not going home." he would mumble against his neck between kisses "But I promisei won't push myself to hard." he says after he stops kissing Uris neck.

It was pretty obvious that Xander was not going to listen which resulted in Uri putting his arms on his shoulder and pushing him back a bit to look at him probably checking to see if he was okay which he was. He felt Uri brush his fingers on his cheek the flick him in the forehead to which Xander pretended to whine at. He listened as he said he should go over the books from last week when they were gone. It had been Harold who had done them and he usually did a good job on them. He nodded "Okay I'll go over them and then I'll come back out and finish being a waiter." he said watching him grab the books and place them on the desk behind him. When Uri asked if he could get back to the kitchen a shook hi head no jokingly before he gave him a kiss and let his hold on him go. "Ill be back on the floor in a little bit it should not take me long to go over these books." he says with a smile. Then he starts to look around for his shirt wondering where he had put it. "Um Uri do you see my shirt I seemed to have miss placed it." he asks looking around from his piston on the desk.

ll Neo ll

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Not long after this fine Cafe opened up to the general public, a lone woman entered. With her hair up in a messy bun, a casual sweater and jeans that were likely thrown on at the last minute, and a backpack filled with who knows what; this 25-year-old woman could have passed as a young college student. The tired look on her face helped to sell that appearance when she took a seat at a booth in the far corner of the establishment. Her backpack was unzipped and out came a clunky and ancient-looking laptop. Who knows where she may have gotten such an outdated tech. Yet as more papers were placed on the table, it became clear that this woman was here for the long haul. It was unlikely that she’d leave anytime soon. "Mmm...brought my charger, right? ********! I hope Chinchu didn’t get a hold of it." The brunette grumbled to herself before heaving a sigh of relief. "Whew….I actually remembered to bring it." A small sensation of euphoria hit her system as the bundle of cords was yoinked out of the bag, inserted into the laptop, and then to the table’s outlet.

That was hours ago.

Now she was staring at her screen while biting the bottom portion of her lip. Her eyes squinted as the blue light assaulted her vision. "Ugggggh! I’m not getting anywhere!" Her forehead rested on the pad of her laptop. Over time, it became obvious that this woman lacked organization as her papers were scattered around the table. From afar it seemed that these notepapers were written in some kind of illegible handwriting. But a closer inspection, and some deciphering, would reveal that these pieces of papers were related to a new case she was assigned.

"I should take a break…." Natalie muttered towards herself as her eyes gravitated towards her own sloppy handwriting. "Ugh...their horrible to look at."

Background Profile || Whereabouts Crimson Rose Restaurant/Cafe || Investigating None || Clothes Off Duty ||

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:50 am

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling Playful || I'm speaking to Natie || Where am I? The restaurant || What am I wearing? Aprons over aprons heart shaped pin

Uri and his brother, along with a few of the staff had come in early to set up shop for one of the good business days - Valentines day. Who ever you were, if you had a significant other, it was likely that you'd take your partner to a restaurant and even if it wasn't necessarily a fun thought for this knuckle headed six foot giant to have hearts and confetti everywhere, because cleanup would be a pain, he still went along with it - most of it. As long as they had something to keep their business going.

The place was lit up with their usual overhead lights but now with an additional few string lights around the place with a soft pink glow that would be more evident around the later part of the day. Each table with a sweet little heart shaped note saying cheesy sweet things to the reader along with the back wall set up with similar notes and flowers for their customers to take pictures against. It was sure a step up from their usual set up and themed food.

The day started off slow, giving the man enough time to sit at the counter and help write a few more notes, in case some of the customers decided to take a few home. He was dressed in his usual black chef attire save for the little pink heart shaped pin on his right side that was a gift from someone he didn't even know yet. He found it in his locker during their secret-Santa game and sure was mad about what it had written, but he used it none the less. He pulled back to tie his hair up in a loose tail to stay out of the way and work on the notes before he spotted the familiar brunette step in with what looked like, to him, like her entire office set up. He smiled to himself, maybe even gave a light scoff at her struggle with the charger before he headed into the kitchen.

As much as he wanted to go out and meet her, he figured she'd need a few minutes to settle in before he could catch her in a better mood. What he thought of a few minutes might have taken longer than he anticipated. By the time he was done, he spotted her seeming tired or frustrated.

Heading to her with a tray of items, he contemplated pushing her items and setting the tray down but then opted not to have her throw everything back at him and set the items down one by one. A teal ceramic cup of cappuccino with a sloppy attempt at foam art, which was supposed to resemble her dog, and a heart shaped brownie with pink frosting in the center.

"Do me a favor and don't scare my customers with your sulking." he'd state, holding a cup of black coffee just in case she didn't appreciate the gesture. "And you're still carrying that? I told you, it belongs in a museum." he'd state, referring to her laptop, tapping its body as if to check what material it was.

Slipping into the seat opposite to her in the booth, he glanced at her papers before he snapped his fingers so she'd look at him. If she did right away, he'd feel a weird tug and look away quickly. Even if he was comfortable around the woman, he found it hard to interact with her side of the species sometimes - probably had to do with their behavior towards him in school, but he could look past it- with some exceptions. "Tell me what you think about this, I was told my desserts need to be more....appealing visually." he'd say, referring to the dessert and cleverly avoiding the cappuccino, before looking back at her and there was an instant switch back to his usual self as his lips tugged into a smirk. "Have you considered trying to look less...like that? At least today?" he poked, surely not to offend her, but merely poke fun at her attire. "You'll scare away any potential lover-boys.." he'd start off, reaching over to brush her bangs in place before sitting back, slumping into his seat. "What's this though?" he said, referring to the papers before her.

Even if he knew about the kind of work she did, he wouldn't want to risk his and his brother's identity and work by having a word spill one day, it sure was something he kept in mind- somewhere at the back of it, when he spoke to her.

O.O.C.

Hope the kind

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Looking around the restaurant Xander smiles. Today was going to be a busy day with it being Valentines day. And Xander and Uri had come in early with some of the workers to decorate the restaurant. Even setting up an are where couples can take pictures. Grabbing a handful of flowers he attached to clips goes around to each worker and clips it onto their uniforms. He sees Uri writing more notes for the tables as he walks by. He goes to the office to take off his jacket and hang it up. Looking in the mirror he smiles at himself he looked pretty good in his uniform. He had a nice pair of black dress pants and a black waist coat and tie to match. Normally he had a white button up shirt underneath but today it was a nice light pink for Valentines day. This was the uniform all the waiters and waitresses had to wear and it looked pretty good on most of their workers so Xander had chosen well. He takes one last look in the mirror befor going back out on the floor.

As he is waiting on people he notices the door open and a woman come in and sit down. He watches her pullout of her bag what looks like her whole office and an dinosaur laptop. He could not help but snicker when she fights with her charger and was about to go help her bit than she manages to get it hooked up. He continues to wait on their customers even taking pictures for some of them as they ask him to. Yes today was going to be a fine day. He went over to the window to pick up his next order and that was when he saw Uri taking something over to the red head woman. That was weird he did not like to interact with the customers that is why he was in the kitchen.

O well maybe he needed a bit of a break from being in there it did get pretty hot sometimes. He continued to wait on people handing out drinks, taking orders and bringing orders out. Taking pictures at the picture wall. Which made him think they were overly staffed today so he could just have one of the waiters taking pictures all day. Seeing jacob he stops him. "Hey since there is three of you waiting in section two I'm gonna snag you to take pictures. Go ahead and drop that order off and then get to pictures please. If we get busy later to where you need to help I will let you know." He says with a smile. Then he walks off to see if his next order is read looking.over he see Uri still with that girl and what is worse he sees him touch her. Causing Xander to get jealous and grumpy he quickly covers it up and pretends he is fine. He has gotten pretty good at hiding his feelings when he is mad. So he pit a smile on his face and acted as if everything is normal. He goes over to clear a table taking the dishes back to the kitchen.
User Image
ll Neo ll

Where am I⇝ The Resturant
Who am I with⇝ alot of people
Outfit⇝Waiter outfit but the shirt is light pink
How I feel⇝ Grummpy  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:49 pm
User Image
Laurence Bell

Laurence pranced his way to The Crimson Rose. He made sure to wake up early. He made sure to look his best so that he can try to get Uri's attention. He smiles on his walk cause he see the couples and imagines him and Uri being cute and cuddly.

His smile instantly drops when he sees Xander in the restaurant. He looks around to see loving decorations and cant help but to smile at the cuteness. Laurence sits down at a table facing towards the kitchen door.

He moves his head around trying to see Uri. He finally finds him and sees an amused expression on his face for just a split second. He follows Uri's eyes to see a female struggling with wires. How nice entertaining the lovable Uri. Laurence thinks to himself. Laurence tries to pull out his phone to take a picture of Uri. He ends up being to late and watches as people walk in front of him blocking his view. Laurence frowns a little as he realizes that he wasn't even noticed.  

AlexWolf52

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:57 am
User ImageUser Image

A distinct clink alerted the brunette to a nearby individual. With a heavy sigh, Natalie didn’t exactly look forward to some random stranger trying to mooch off some of her hard-earned money. Tch. New York was littered with beggars who’d play the sappiest sob story to elicit some cash out of people. They were the most persistent and abundant folks in this metropolis. The detective was ready to give the stranger a piece of her mind while she avoided any eye contact with them. Yet she needed something to stare at, and that something was the items settled on the table. The bright pink frosting was the first thing to catch her eye. 'Don't tell me I caught someone’s admiration, or are they trying to butter me up...' Those violent hues squinted at the brown sweet before transitioning to the cup of foam. Oh. This one held her attention a lot longer as she attempted to figure out what on Earth this foam art was supposed to be. 'Is this rando trying to woo me? Sloppy.'

And it wasn’t until the person spoke that Natalie finally gave the male her attention. "So you’ve come skulking out of the back, huh?" Her voice came out quite dry, a quick telltale sign that she was tired. But ah! Coffee!! "And made just as I like it." The policewoman had been in this cafe long enough for the man to pick-up on her preferred beverages and dishes. Her hand reached out towards the mug and cradled it within her hands. It was so warm and the strong scent of caffeine quickly filled her nose. "Oh ******** off. I told you already, I don’t have time to go get one of those fancier models. This one works just fine." Her hand moved over to the mouse to prove her point. Clicking on a few tabs, Uri would notice how terribly slow this electronic was.

The black liquid was quickly sipped on as Natalie hunched over the table. She took in a decent gulp before the entrepreneur was trying to catch her attention. "Yeah?" And then he spoke. Something about the dessert needing a second opinion. The detective gave him a ‘Do I look like the kind of person who can give you a ******** piece of feedback’. But she dropped it since Uri had given her a peace treaty that was slowly being sipped on throughout the conversation. So she looked down at the brownie in an uncomfortable manner. "What? Did a 7 year-old draw this?" It was harsh but that was very much a Natalie thing to do. "I don’t know what to say. I guess it would look nice for Valentine's Day. But you know I’m not a baker." Since Uri was talking about visuals, the brownie’s taste could probably be passable. "But why a heart?" And then her face deadpanned. "Hahahaha." She dryly laughed. "Very funny. But you’re not the first person to give me heart-related objects. ********, I really hate my last name sometimes."

And then another sip was taken from her coffee while her outfit was given the spotlight. "What’s wrong with this? I always come like this?" With a brow raised, she looked over at his clothes. It was not unusual but the pin was new. "What’s so special about today? You know, besides all the hearts and pink frosting." Ha! She found her own statement funny enough to elicit a chuckle. "Heh, if they're scared because I look like this, their not worth my time."

Natalie blinked as her bangs were moved. Oh, come on! Her bedhead wasn’t that bad. But she still sneaked a peek at the window just to check to see if there was anything extremely off with her appearance. "What is…?" The detective looked back at the paper that was gestured. Unceremoniously, she tried gathering the pieces into one big sloppy pile. "It’s work. I couldn’t focus at home." Well that was true but she was trying to hide away from any familiar faces from the office. Being told not to work any further on the latest Assault case, Natalie decided to give a good old ‘******** you’ to the head honcho. So she went out of her way to make sure to collect all the info she could on this crime. But the nature of this case was puzzling. And this coffee was so desperately needed.

"And what’s with the lion? Is it symbolic of something?" She scoffed as the black coffee was settled back onto the table and the cappuccino was brought just a little bit closer to her.

Background Profile || Whereabouts Crimson Rose Restaurant/Cafe || Investigating Uri || Clothes Off Duty ||

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:17 am

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling Playful || I'm speaking to Natie || Where am I? The restaurant || What am I wearing? Aprons over aprons heart shaped pin

The man watched the other quite amused how she chose to ignore him, lost in her work, though with her ever so slight shift in her gaze towards the items he placed on the table, she probably didn't realize it was the blue haired charmer in the flesh. Maybe that is what he found appealing about this...woman. Unlike the many others he had come across, she wasn't desperate to please or filter her words as a matter of fact, something he rarely saw in the opposite sex- with his brief interaction with them.

Just like that, his remark was met with one of her own, drawing a slight scoff as a response from him before he'd shoot back, "For your information, I'm the assistant chef, part of my job is sulking in the back. he'd state confidently, settling on the opposite side as he felt his chest puff with pride when she complemented his coffee. Music to his ears. "I'm glad you like it" he mused.

"Woah, language Nat, grandpa-computer here might feel offended." he'd state to her, "And I'm sure if you have time to sit and wait for this thing to work, you have enough time to buy a new one." he'd add, "Do yourself a favor and just buy one, it doesn't have to be new.".

The man anticipated nothing less than the honest truth from her and there it was. He did double check on the items before her once with a faint flush on his cheeks from embarrassment at the sight of the foam art, trying to see if she was exaggerating and cleared his throat. It looked more terrifying with the passing moment and it was partly her fault, couldn't she just sip it before it turned into an abomination? "Just try it would you." he'd mumble, burring his face into his hand before he peeked through his fingers to look back at her when she mentioned the brownie.

The man drew his hand away when he realized the problem, she almost had it and just slipped past it like it didn't belong. He turned over to the side and place his hand over his lips, shaking his head. Not only did she miss the little heart note on her table which was a dead give away, she walked into the café like it was any other day, missing the entire setup his people and himself worked hard on setting up. "You know, I thought detectives were supposed to be quite observant." he'd state, turning back to face her better and sat back against the backrest, "Look, Ms. Heart, as ironic as it would be to offer you heart shaped items to woo you, I'm simply doing my job- on the cheesiest days of the year." he'd state, "Look around you Sugar, literally everything around this place is decorated with Hearts and it isn't for you." he'd wink, "At least not today." he'd chuckle.

"I'd regret coming in looking like that if I were you." he'd say, reaching over to guide her face over to the wall decor to hopefully give her a hint, but avoided touching her simply to avoid her smacking his arm. He did notice his brother, storming away into the kitchen and felt a drop in his body. It was not unusual seeing him like this, but at work, oh boy, it could sure mean trouble. "It's Valentines day genius. But, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." he fluttered his lashes playfully as he looked back to her, resting his chin on his hand as he tried to appear adorable. He could deal with his brother later, he was entertaining a guest. The man did look back once more, when he felt he was being watched, brushing it away before shifting his attention back to the woman.

"Just don't scare my customers away." he'd state yet again, not pushing her to see what she was working on, how ever curious he was. He was idly tapping the desk, watching her set her papers back in a neater stack than before, shifting his gaze back on her when she asked him about the lion making him tempted to get up and leave to avoid the embarrassment. "It's not a lion." he said quietly, sinking himself into the booth as he turned a bright flush of red.

O.O.C.

Hope the kind

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Once in the kitchen Xander took the dishes over to the washing station and gently set them down with the other dishes. It seemed like Zack was on dish duty today and he was hard at work washing and drying the dishes as they came to him. Xander gave him a pat on the back and turned around to walk away. He was still fuming after seeing Uri touch the detective. Was he being stupid about it? After all he only moved her bangs out of her face. But still people say that is one of the oldest tricks in the book to flirting. Needing to cool off he walked past the cooks and through the kitchen to the big walk in cooler opening the door he walks including it behind him.

He stands in the cooler for a few minutes to cool off and calm himself down. He is pretty good at hiding his feelings when it comes to other people but Uri could always tell when there was something wrong even when Xander put his best act on. It will all be okay he will go out there and act as if nothing was wrong noone will ever know. He opens the cooler door and walks out closing the door behind him once again. He walked to the window that the food was placed in to go out to the customers and looking out he saw Uri still talking to the detective.

He also saw him acting all cute and adorable. He watched as Uris cheeks turn red as he talks to the woman and wonders what could possibly be being said to make him turn red. Realizing he was stairing at them he shook his head and headed out to get back to work putting on his smile and pretends that everything is perfect. He goes and starts to take orders and then take people there orders as if he had been there the whole time. He was pretty sure noone not even Uri had notices him slip away when he went into the cooler. ☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬
User Image
ll Neo ll

Where am I⇝ The Resturant
Who am I with⇝ alot of people
Outfit⇝Waiter outfit but the shirt is light pink
How I feel⇝ Grummpy  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

A small smirk formed on her lips just as the coffee cup was brought up to her mouth. The detective took a moment to savor the black liquid, which gave her just enough time to think of a quick retort for the blue-haired male. "Well then, I guess that means you are done with your sulking business." She scoffed a bit as the beverage was settled back on the table. "I come here every week. I can only hope that one particular sulker will have picked up on how I like my coffee by now."

Did he really just say that? Natalie quickly gave him a deadpan look. Yes, she knew that her mouth was not kid-friendly. But Uri had long known that ever since their first encounter. "As if I know anything about computers." The brunette scoffed lightly as she shifted her attention to the cappuccino.

"Where did your earlier confidence go, Uri? Don’t tell me it dispersed just like this guy here." Gesturing to the deteriorating foam art, the cop’s lips grew into a smile. She had to admit that she felt just a little bit clever with her words. But she wasn’t cruel enough to pass an opportunity to dip her mouth in this lovely mediocre cup of coffee. So she took a long sip of the espresso as the foam caked the upper portion of her lip. "Let’s see." Closing her eyes, she appeared to be debating on what kind of grade this drink deserved. "It is passable as a four. Work on the art and try to balance the flavors out. Maybe adding cinnamon or something to it might help." But that was out of her expertise. The only reason she had a faint idea that cinnamon could be used in this drink was due to her fellow policewoman. She recalled the time when her co-worker showed her pictures of an assortment of hot beverages, that came from a new coffee shop around the corner, during her break. Those were a painful 15 minutes.

"Huh?" Natalie sounded slightly insulted as he spoke of her position. Her eyes narrowed marginally as he called her by her last name. "Today is not Cheese Day." She interjected. Perhaps it was quite odd that she knew when such a holiday was, or maybe it was telling of her love for the milk product. "Hmph!" The man was getting his spunk back but she didn’t have the faintest clue why she needed to look around the room. But she humored the thought as her eyes glanced around the business. "Ugh..." Natalie groaned as it finally dawned on her that today was really one of the cheesies holidays in existence. "Ha ha ha. You were just ready to use that line, huh?" Natalie commented regarding that Sugar nickname he bestowed upon her. With a dry laugh, the corner of her mouth curved upwards as the cappuccino was sipped on again.

"You? Scary? I might just laugh for real." Her head shook from side-to-side as the idea somewhat humored her. "Well it isn’t a lion anymore." Shifting the cup down to the table, the foam art was in complete disarray as some of it still lingered on her lip. "You get self-conscious over some of the strangest matters. You’ll flirt like a player and then become like a self-conscious teenager when it comes to your coffee." At least she was paying attention to his actions. "Well, since you’re out here then I guess you have time to burn after work then." Natalie began to collect the plethora of papers on the table while assorting them into an organized pile. "And since you’re clearly a confident man who knows his computers, you might not mind he-, assisting me with an electronic matter." She appeared to retreat from the word ‘help’ and tweaked what she was initially going to say. "Unless you have a personal matter to get to." Natalie held her hand towards the couples around them. From the subtext, it appeared that she was suggesting that if Uri had plans to go out on a date with someone, he should feel free to reject her offer.

Background Profile || Whereabouts Crimson Rose Restaurant/Cafe || Investigating Uri || Clothes Off Duty ||

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:16 pm
User Image
Laurence Bell

I continued to watch as Uri is getting amused. I order a drink and some food. The day goes buy and people come and go in the café. I got up to go to the bathroom. I was able to hear something as I walked by Uri. It was about possible going out with the girl. When i get to the bathroom I check my calendar and make sure I don't have plans tonight. I plan on following Uri and the girl if they leave together.  
Manhattan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff