Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:15 pm
This role-play is a spin off of the King of fighters one liners RP except with a new storyline.

Changes from the other versions are these:

Andy Bogard has died and because Terry has been keeping to himself due to this occurrence, it is up to Dee to run the lounge and the mansion on her own. Joe Higashi is too busy juggling between his automotive job and his Muay Thai training and therefore hasn't had any time to even attempt to cheer Terry up and whenever Dee tried to cheer her husband Terry up, Terry has already fallen asleep drunk in bed.

So, what we are looking for in this role-play is someone to help Terry get out of his drunken stooper and some people to help run the lounge and mansion with Dee. Oh, and all of Dee's kids save for Rails and Parma Blue have moved out on their own.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:14 am
Trunks walks in from the main floor of the mansion and notices that the place was quite quiet for it being 11 AM. The gym was even quiet where he was half expecting Joe Higashi to be training on the sandbags.

He took off his sneakers and placed them inside of the closet where a shoe rack was placed. It was obvious that someone was home due to the door being unlocked and the fact that there were shoes on the rack besides his. The question is, where were they?

He had left his children at home like he always did trusting that they can take care of themselves and if there was any trouble, they should find Crow Hogan to deal with it.

Turning left and walking passed the hangover couch, he did see that Terry was asleep beside a garbage can with mess inside. There was a bottle of whiskey on the table, which Trunks could only guess that Terry had been drinking due to Andy Bogard's recent passing.

It was useless to try and see his dad's place because from what he had heard in the news, it was now a jail and a mafia hangout spot. It was no place for a turbo duelist.

He wandered over to the kitchen to find Joe passed out at the table/eating counter with a slice of banana pie close by. There was an empty glass nearby too, which made Trunks surmise that maybe Terry had a drinking buddy last night.

The pool area was closed, which made sense since it was November and it was for safety reasons. But he could not help but admire the golden leaves that had fallen to the ground nearby. He wondered if his mom ever did the raking of the leaves. She had told him a couple of times that she used to do that for money as a kid long ago, but she has yet to pick up the habit again. At least here there isn't disease that could kill you and even if you did get sick, it was easily cured.

He went passed the couch again and just stood there, hoping that Terry would wake up soon. After about 5 minutes, he decided to take the trash can, empty it into the disposal chute and then found a spot near the couch to park his butt to wait. He knew not to wake Terry because of the one time his mom was threatened due to a similar situation, but at the very least, he could look through his dueling deck while he waited.  

TruesdaleT

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:05 pm
Terry woke up, but he wasn't feeling very good. He grabbed the garbage can, puked into it and then noticed Trunks there. He asked Trunks to go find Dee, forgetting to say please.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm
Trunks asked Terry, "Where is Mom? She isn't downstairs. Do you think she is still asleep or in the lounge somewhere?"  

TruesdaleT

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:08 pm
He let out some more booze from his belly into the garbage can before replying, "I have no idea. Just please find her. She's the only one who can calm my upset tummy."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:10 pm
Trunks sighed, then headed up the stairs to find his mom. He decided to look in the bedroom first, which was at the end of the hall. But, when he passed the bathroom on the second floor, he noticed that the door was closed. This gave Trunks an idea. He knocked on the door and asked, "Ma, are you in there?"  

TruesdaleT

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:10 am
Dee was wiping tables on the third floor, which was the lounge floor so that it could be ready for as many animated visitors as there were tables. She did kind of wonder what was taking Terry so long to get up there since he usually is in the lounge at this time, but had to sigh because if Terry was still depressed about Andy then there was no sense in bugging him wherever he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:14 am
( i hope im doing this right ?)

Rosey stepped up to the bar and replied " May I have a drink?"  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

TruesdaleT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:37 am
Hearing no reply, Trunks headed upstairs and found someone wanting an order. He also noticed his mother wiping down the back tables. Trunks said, "I will try to get you what you want, miss. What drink do you want to have? We have all sorts of beverages here."

(Yes, you are doing things right.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:21 am
TruesdaleT
Hearing no reply, Trunks headed upstairs and found someone wanting an order. He also noticed his mother wiping down the back tables. Trunks said, "I will try to get you what you want, miss. What drink do you want to have? We have all sorts of beverages here."

" I would like to have a pina colada sir" Rosey replied in a polite tone to the man at the bar.She was nervous being in place where she didnt know anyone at all and hoped to make some new friends.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

TruesdaleT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:19 am
FloweringSoldierRosey
TruesdaleT

" I would like to have a pina colada sir" Rosey replied in a polite tone to the man at the bar.She was nervous being in place where she didnt know anyone at all and hoped to make some new friends.

Since Trunks was unfamiliar with how to make it, he then had the idea to do what customers should be doing when they could not be served by Dee or Terry. He walked over to the counter's computer and typed in the drink order. Moments later, upon a conveyer belt, the drink came down gently and into Trunks's hand. He served the drink to Rosey and said, "There you go. A lot of the stuff you want is found on this here computer. Just type in the order, press enter and there ya go. We kinda got the idea from Swallow falls's Flint Lockwood. And there is one computer at each table so it doesn't get overloaded. But unlike the original machine, the food doesn't rain on you, it just comes on a conveyer belt. Would you like anything else miss? Perhaps some food to go with that drink? Oh, I bet you haven't tried dinosaur. I know that I am supposed to be finding my mom, but thinking about a dinosaur meal is making me hungry. Hope you don't mind the company."

Trunks typed in brontosaurus burger with lettuce, mayo, and white bread bun. To drink he typed in Lemon caffinated cola, which when the order came down, it looked like a giant chicken burger with a pepsi to the average earthling's eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:25 am
TruesdaleT
FloweringSoldierRosey
TruesdaleT

Since Trunks was unfamiliar with how to make it, he then had the idea to do what customers should be doing when they could not be served by Dee or Terry. He walked over to the counter's computer and typed in the drink order. Moments later, upon a conveyer belt, the drink came down gently and into Trunks's hand. He served the drink to Rosey and said, "There you go. A lot of the stuff you want is found on this here computer. Just type in the order, press enter and there ya go. We kinda got the idea from Swallow falls's Flint Lockwood. And there is one computer at each table so it doesn't get overloaded. But unlike the original machine, the food doesn't rain on you, it just comes on a conveyer belt. Would you like anything else miss? Perhaps some food to go with that drink? Oh, I bet you haven't tried dinosaur. I know that I am supposed to be finding my mom, but thinking about a dinosaur meal is making me hungry. Hope you don't mind the company."

Trunks typed in brontosaurus burger with lettuce, mayo, and white bread bun. To drink he typed in Lemon caffinated cola, which when the order came down, it looked like a giant chicken burger with a pepsi to the average earthling's eyes.

After wiping down all the tables, Dee noticed that her son was there to visit her, so she went over to him and said, "Oh hi, Trunks. What brings you here besides my dino burgers that is?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:48 am
TruesdaleT
FloweringSoldierRosey
TruesdaleT

She smiled at him and nodded her head a little . " I have not had that before but I am sure that its good " she replied to him sweetly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:02 am
empress dee
TruesdaleT
FloweringSoldierRosey
TruesdaleT

After wiping down all the tables, Dee noticed that her son was there to visit her, so she went over to him and said, "Oh hi, Trunks. What brings you here besides my dino burgers that is?"

Swallowing the mouthful of burger he had in his mouth, Trunks replied, "Ma, Terry needs you downstairs."

Turning to Rosey, Trunks replied, "Do you want me to order you a burger too?"  

TruesdaleT

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:36 pm
TruesdaleT
empress dee
TruesdaleT
FloweringSoldierRosey
TruesdaleT

Swallowing the mouthful of burger he had in his mouth, Trunks replied, "Ma, Terry needs you downstairs."

Turning to Rosey, Trunks replied, "Do you want me to order you a burger too?"

"Thanks Trunks, I will see him right away then. I just finished wiping down the tables. If anymore customers come and I am downstairs could you do me a humungoid favor and help the customers place their order?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff