Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Yume's music store. It's located across from Central Park. It had all kinds of music for all types. Also, the owner buys and sells music equipment as well. Oh, and souvenirs.

Operation Hours:

Monday - Friday: 11am-10:30pm

Saturday: 12pm- 8:30pm

Sunday: Closed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:24 pm
Yume hummed to himself as he padded around his music store, setting things up. He had just opened and he was so excited. Despite it being evening and everything but still. He continued what he was doing, setting up instruments as well as records, tapes, cds, and all that jazz. He wanted to at least get everything set up before people start to come in. Not that he thought they would as it being as cold as it was. But a guy can hope, right? He placed on some music while he worked, Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood. He loved her music.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:04 am

❛ Soomin - Sophie - Cho ❜
▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Who am I? | I'm feeling Cold! | I'm speaking to A new person | Where am I? A music store | What am I wearing? keeping warm

About thirty minutes of her walking around the streets after her trip to the mall, she picked up a cup of coffee to keep herself warm in this nice and chilly evening though maybe a little break from the cold could help her not catch a cold from this varying temperatures.

Stepping into the first store she found around, a music store from what it seemed, and maybe a new one? She had been to the mall quite a few times and often took the same route home when it was getting late but didn't necessarily see this one before. Or did she? "Hello!" she'd call out once inside, standing at the door still since she had the cup in her hand and looked around before she spotted the male there. "Oh! Is it alright to bring this in?" she'd ask, referring to the cup with a light smile, though if he'd tell her no, she would wait there at the door and attempt to finish it and discard it before she'd move inside to explore.

Out.Of.Chips.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:16 am
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
A L O N Z O▄▄A I D E ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄
____________________________________________________________________________________
PROFILEOUTFITCURRENT MOOD

As far as the day went by, there was nothing else that was interesting. It was just a regular day for this police officer. It's now the evening of Valentine's Day, and Alonzo hasn't found a girlfriend yet. 'Oh well, I guess it's just me, myself and I today.' Though being single does not concern him for now. His purpose for being in New York is to be one of the working force to fight against criminals and lawbreakers. But who knows, maybe she might find the right woman for him. --just maybe.

Strolling along the streets of the city, he saw a doughnut cart and decided to buy some to eat along the way. He didn't have a busy day, so a walk along the streets is enough to kill his boredom. Plus, it's nice to see the flowers, heart-shaped balloons, and corsages that are on display, as well as the couples who are having a date in every corner. It is a peaceful sight which felt good, not to mention in a city full of mobsters and criminal organizations.
                                          Grabbing some canned fruit-drink from a convenient store, he paired it with the doughnuts he bought earlier. Eating a snack is not complete with no beverage, especially when your eating sweet treats like your good ol' doughnuts with that yummy strawberry filling.

After finishing his snack, he properly threw his garbage in a nearby public trash bin. "Now where should I go next? hmm.." he pondered as he paused from walking and looked around his surroundings. "How about this music shop?" he muttered before stepping closer and peered through the fixed-glass windows to check what else was inside. 'hmm, looks interesting..'

By his curiosity, he went inside the shop.. [ENTER]

"Whoah.. cool." his eyes went wide to see more of the displayed instruments with shapes and sizes. Alonzo can't play guitar nor the drums, but he loves listening to street performers more compared to listening through a music player. "Hmm.. I wonder how much is thi--''Oh sh*t'
                                          By the moment where Alonzo reached out to a guitar that was displayed, something unexpected happened. Some of the guitars were displayed on the floor, sitting on their designated guitar stands. It was until when he accidentally bumped a nearby guitar and resulted in a domino-like effect to it's neighboring instruments.
                                          Bump after bump, Al' gritted his teeth with a hint of 'oops'. Maybe the guitars were too near to each other? Or Alonzo could've asked for assistance rather than just touching the instrument by his own clumsy hands.

"Oh jeez, I'm so sorry.. ---
                                          Hopefully, there would be no damage from this little clumsy accident.

____________________________________________________________________________________
WHERE: In the streets to Yume's Music StoreWITH: Some peopleSTATUS: "oops"
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ll Neo ll

DragonMistress07

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:59 pm
Yume blinked at the voice, turning his head around to see a young woman standing at the door. "Ah. No. I don't mind. Come on in, honey." he replied with a welcoming smile and a wave. "Welcome to my music store. Can I help you?" he greeted before noticing another person enter the shop. Huh. Two people in the span of some minutes. Awesome. As he waited a response, he jerked at the noise of several instruments falling down after the male customer had touched them. He sighed inwardly. He really wished people would ask before touching the instruments. "It's okay, sir. They're rather sturdy so as long as they don't break, it's fine." he said to Alonzo as he walked from behind the counter and started to set th fallen objects back up.

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

(Sorry if it's not a pretty post...)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:26 am

Who am I? | I'm feeling Cold! | I'm speaking to The probable owner and a clumsy man | Where am I? A music store | What am I wearing? keeping warm

Soomin smiled when the other greeted her back, the added little gesture calling her honey made her feel even more welcomed in this busy city. He told her it was alright to bring it inside if she wanted to, but she decided to stay close to the bin right by the door to drop the cup when she was done.
"I think I'll finish this before I ponder about." she'd chuckle, "Nothing in particular I just-" stopping short when she spotted the other man enter, pursing her lips as she waited for him to pass her by before reverting her attention to the other but not before an idle mumble, "Well, hello to you too." mainly with a little sarcastic tone for having passed her by without even realizing she was there.

"I have a Fender at home and was looking for an up--" she stopped short in her trail yet again, flinching like the other when she heard the guitars one by one hit each other in a very noisy tone. Her brows knit in concern as she shifted her gaze from the keeper to the man responsible, clicking her tongue in a playful little "tsk tsk" "I would have him pay if I were you." she'd tease to the keeper before dumping the cup and headed over to look at the carnage left behind.

Just to be sure she didn't get antagonized for saying that and putting the poor clumsy man's pocket through the probable hole it could cause if the man did consider it. "I'm kidding! I'm sure they are fine. A minor fall wont hurt them." she'd state as she walked over to the man responsible, patting his back with her free hand while the other went up front to cup his chin as she looked at the owner. Despite her having held the cup in her hands, the tips of her fingers were probably still pretty cold. "I'm sure he didn't mean to, I mean, look at this pretty face." she'd tease, still trying to make sure she didn't get him in trouble with her remark while giggling as she drew her hands back and slip them into her pocket.

Reaching over to try and help the man with one or two, she set them upright, idly grazing her fingers along the frame before she glanced over at the other. If he was still standing there, not helping, she would gesture over to the guitars with a slide tilt of her head and a shift of expression, urging him to help. But if he already was, she would step back and get distracted by the other instruments kept there.

"Are you the owner?" she'd ask, picking up a ukulele and giving it a few strums before setting it back, tapping away ever so slightly over a cymbal on display.

Out.Of.Chips. @Dragon, both our names have small letter "L's" and not "I's" ^^; and don't worry about it~

DragonMistress07

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:05 pm

This police officer released a sigh of relief. He was glad that the owner was a kind woman. He was expecting some sass or maybe even be scolded or something. Hence, he is not always this clumsy. Maybe this day was not a normal and boring day after all.

He was about to pick up one of the guitars until this random lady here got him annoyed. "I would have him pay if I were you." She said. And there was a nerve emote that appeared just the side of his forehead in a cartoon-like manner. But he didn't turn around to look at the lady but instead he continued to arrange the mess he made. "Seriously? ..She's not helping the situation" emotion_bigvein He mumbled in his thoughts and just uttered a small 'Tch' as his brows furrowed a bit.

And by the second he grabbed two of the guitars that fell from their respective guitars stands, he felt a pat on his back, making him slowly straighten his back to face who was violating touching him. "Hm?" His eyes flickered, finally seeing the woman's face while his hands were still occupied, holding the necks, near the headstock. And what caught him off guard, even more, was how cold her fingers were.
                                          "I'm sure he didn't mean to, I mean, look at this pretty face." She said. It made his cheeks flush as he tried to look away. He became silent afterward and just let out a dry 'Ahem' while his lips remained shut before he would continue to rearrange the mess.

After he finished placing the instruments back in their recent places. He glanced over to the lady with the other lady who is now touching some of the instruments. "Hey ..you might break those." he said with a slight tease. A little payback for teasing him just a while ago.
                                          He would then turn around and pretend to be busy looking at some items that were displayed in the shop, and as he does this, he will also listen to their conversation from the back of his ears. -----

WHERE: In the streets to Yume's Music StoreWITH: The shop's owner and this touchy other lady.STATUS: "oops"

ll Neo ll

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:57 pm

Place: Music Store

With: A man and a woman

Doing: Placing his instruments back on their stands.

Mood: Calm

Yume just nodded to Soomin as he finished up. "Yes. I am the owner of the store. Yume White. Nice to meet you." he replied with a small smile at the two. "I am not mad at him. Like I said, there are sturdy and as long as they aren't damaged, they are fine." he added as he pushed his bangs from his face. He needed to invest in some hair clips. He pushed the thought aside for the moment. "So, you you too need anything or are you just browsing?" he asked them after a minute, looking from one to the other. "I have plenty of merchandise for you to browse you if you're just looking." he added with a small laugh.

lNeo|

l SHEM l

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:47 am

Who am I? | I'm feeling Pleasant | I'm speaking to Yume and a clumsy man | Where am I? A music store | What am I wearing? keeping warm

Soomin noticed the man starting to get mad at her for the remark she made, probably for even being so touchy to begin with, she couldn't help but find it amusing. Surely she wasn't going to apologize about it, maybe if it came to him getting a little too mad at her. Though, maybe apart from that momentary show of slight annoyance, Grumpy there seemed to doing good helping the other fix the mess he made.

"Hey ..you might break those."

Drawing her hand away from what she was touching, she looked back at the other from her position, her ample little lips drawing to a mischievous smirk. She placed her hand on one of the instruments on display and stated back in response, "Doesn't seem like I can, so I'm good." she chuckled, touching something else now to prove her point before she picked something up, "Unlike someone, I know how to handle my instruments." she chuckled, raising it up and down before she made a fake attempt to fling it in the air and catch it but quickly thought against it and placed it back.

'For real?" the girl asked the owner now, reverting her attention to him as she headed closer, "Wow! You sure did a good job with your business! Such variety!" she'd state as she took a moment to look around before she drew her phone out. "Do you mind if I post about it on my social media?" she'd ask and would proceed to quickly start filming the place. She'd pan the camera around and stop at Yume for a moment so she could drop a tag later on and would continue and find Grumpy in her view, quickly switching it over to the front camera to try and mimic his frowny face before ending it there.

"So, you you too need anything or are you just browsing?"

The man's question drew her attention back from her phone, where she was putting up the finishing touches to her video - the caption and geotag for the store, the man's name and heart eyed emoji's followed by a grumpy face on the other's shoulder. She hit post and slipped her phone back into her pocket before she stated, "I was looking for an upgrade from my acoustic, but I'm still not sure if I want to part ways from my baby." she'd admit before sighing in a long dramatic manner, "She's been with me for way too long, I can't dump her for someone else." she'd add before straightening up and looking back at Yume. "Do you play an instrument? Can you play something now? It would be great marketing for your store." she'd nod, looking over at the brunette man on the other side "Don't you think?"

Out.Of.Chips.

DragonMistress07

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:12 am

Alonzo's eyes scanned across the rest of Yume's merchandise. They are indeed pretty attractive. All the shapes and colors, maybe this man is creative. Interesting. He leaned closer as a CD/Tape caught his eye. It says in its "90's Rock n' Roll Collection". He raises a brow as he is quite a fan of Rock n' Roll songs himself. "Whoah.. Cool." he muttered as his eyes sparkled. But then again-- his attention was drawn back to the shop owner.

"So, you two need anything or are you just browsing?"... "I have plenty of merchandise for you to browse you if you're just looking." Yume said.

Alonzo was about to respond, but then the woman spoke. I think her name was Soomin He was listening to their conversation while he was looking at the rest of Yume's merch. He glanced to Yume at first, then to Soomin as she spoke. ----

"Do you play an instrument? Can you play something now? It would be great marketing for your store." She addressed to Yume. He was just silent as he was looking at her, but then his eyes fluttered twice as she looked back at him askiing, "Don't you think?" Then he would look back to Yume again as he pondered. Alonzo is not really a music expert, but he thinks it's a pretty good idea. "Hm... Yeah, I think she's right. It would be really cool if you will also play. And your fashion is also a big plus!" He said with a smile.

"Oh umm, also--- I want to buy this one." Grabbing the CD/Tape he saw, he made sure not to make a mess again. He doesn't want Soomin to make fun of him from that silly little accident. He approached the registry to hand the CD/Tape he was interested to buy, and as Yume was checking the item for pricing, Alonzo shifted his gaze to Soomin with a little smile. "So you know how to play the guitar huh?-- I wish I could learn how to play." he would then shake his head with that smile on his face as he shifts gaze back to Yume. --So.. how much for the CD?" Alonzo wondered since the CD/Tape doesn't have a price tag, or maybe he just didn't notice it for being distracted or forgot to pay attention to where he took the CD/Tape from. --------

WHERE: Yume's Music StoreWITH: Yume and SoominSTATUS: "Rock n' Roll babeh"

OOC: I'm sorry for the poo poo post
ll Neo ll

DragonMistress07

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:08 pm
l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

DragonMistress07

🌟 ゲコガシラ 🌟

| Name - Sky Howard | Age - 18 | Money - $200 | Suit - Normal Clothes |

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

After the cafe, Sky really was feeling somewhat better. Of course, it wasn't like he was going to stay obsessed over the group that kidnapped his mom. But what was she doing before the farm that made her a target to some Russians? Not only that, but what the heck was going on!? So many questions and not even an ounce of answers. Oh well, might as well plan accordingly while also dealing with highschool at the same time. As he would walk down the street, he would see a music store that he honestly had no idea was around. Maybe this could be a good chance for him to get some things for his guitar that he came here with when he moved to the city. As he walked in, he would see what appeared to be a huge mess. The place was relatively small, so it wasn't like a superstore chain like guitar center. As he walked in, he would be greeted by the mess of guitars at the back. Did something happen? There were only two customers, so most likely it wasn't much of a store which oddly enough, is how Sky usually likes it. Either way, he should at least offer to help out. "Erm, would you need some help?" He asked the man with green highlights.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Backpack full of notebooks
> cellphone
> wallet
> ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:27 pm
Yume couldn't help but blinked at the young woman in front of him. The energy she was givig off as something. "Eh. No, I don't mind that you put it up on social media." he replied to Soomin's question after taking a minute to process her statement. "Yes. I can play. Any instruments really but I don't brag about it." he added to her second question. He shrugged before picking up his nearest instrument, a electric guitar and played a few notes. The sound was awesome "Well, look around and see if you can find something. He was back at the register after a few minutes, pausing at fixing the displays as he told Alonzo the price. "It's $5.00." he replied to him with a smile. He made a mental note to out up the prices when he got the chance. He tired his head when another male walked into the store. Boy, his store sure was popular today. "Hmm? Oh, no thanks. I'll finish organizing in a bit. But thank you. Just be mindful of where you step when browsing." he said in response to Sky. He the turned his attention back to Alonzo.

llNeoll

l SHEM l

[quote="The-Dj-Ghost"  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:50 am

Who am I? It's Soomin! | I'm feeling Pleasant | I'm speaking to Yume and a clumsy man | Where am I? A music store | What am I wearing? keeping warm

A quiet chuckle to herself and Soomin was fidgeting with her phone once she saw the likes and comments flooding in, and with the blessings of Yume, she was even more pleased with herself.

It seems that she might have caught the other offguard by shining the spotlight on him and asking him the question, but she just wanted another opinion to back hers. She had a bright smile when he agreed, drawing her phone out once again and pointing it to Yume. "It isn't bragging if you're good at it. So, just shine~" she'd tease and hit record, recording the man as he played and posted it yet again. "You're going to be Mr. Popular in no time!" She'd tease Yume while she typed up a caption, though she did mean it, he would be circling the internet with that skill.

Slipping her phone back in her pocket, she slipped her hand into her coat pocket and glanced over at Alonzo's purchase before her hues caught his from his question. "Yep, the piano too." she'd smile, not bragging, but simply stating facts, "It's not that hard once you get used to moving your fingers really fast" she'd say, mimicking the action of changing chords in the air. "But, it also needs a bit of dedication." she'd smile.

The woman turned to notice the new person, tugging her lips to a light smile before she'd return her attention to the man and his purchase. "Interesting music choice." she'd state before glancing down at her phone. "Well, it's getting late! This little piggy shall go wee wee all the way home. I'll come back some other time for the guitar." she'd state to Yume.

Out.Of.Chips. My lurking helped me find out that Sky's voiceclaim is Jesse McCartney :U Major nostalgia.
RIP, sorry for the short post.

DragonMistress07

l SHEM l

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:55 am

When Soomin spoke about putting dedication to learn an instrument, this made Alonzo to glance at her again with a smile. She's right, maybe he will learn to play the guitar or perhaps any instrument depending from his choice of interest. He would then shift his gaze back to Yume again to pay for the CD/Tape. But if it's not for sale, he would apologize and place the item back to where he took it. ---And at this point, Soomin already left the store.

Upon turning around to the other direction, he spotted a man who offered to help from the mess earlier. Alonzo made a sweat drop reaction and felt a little embarrassed as he glanced back to the guitars he rearranged, 'maybe Alonzo didn't arranged it well enough?' And since the new person didn't witness that Alonzo made the mess from earlier, He quickly thanked Yume. "Hey man! .. Thank you! I'll come here more often for some more CDs or maybe an acoustic guitar so I can finally learn to play an instrument~ Alonzo slightly lifted a hand with a smile, waving at Yume before exiting the store.

[FINISH]

WHERE: Yume's Music StoreWITH: Yume and SoominSTATUS: "Rock n' Roll babeh"

OOC: REEEEE
ll Neo ll

DragonMistress07

The-DJ-Ghost

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:50 pm
Yume nodded to both of them as he accepted the money from Alonzo with a smile. "Okay. See you soon. Thanks for stopping by!" he said to both of them as each left the store. Well, except for the third person who came in. "Can I help with you with something, sir?" he asked the man after a minute of eyeing him for a few seconds. He seemed kind of skittish just a bit and he didn't want to spook him in case he was here for something. After helping the otherale, he closed up the shop for the night, making sure to set the alarm before heading upstairs to his flat that resided over the shop. Exit.  
Manhattan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff