Welcome to Gaia! ::

Transylvania Academy

Back to Guilds

Everything is not what it seems. 

Tags: Dracula, Helsing, School, horror, adventure 

Reply Alternate Roleplays(not the Academy)
The Roommate(Yaoi RP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zen the Keeper of Chrono
Captain

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:03 pm
SETTING:
It was September fifth and the gates of Transylvania Academy were open, allowing new and returning students. Old friends were conversing with one another before the school bell rang, announcing the official start of classes for everyone. Many horse drawn carriages were coming and going up the main path to the front of the school, though there were a few steam powered engine cars. The area was filled with voices of ghouls, ghosts and humans, as well as many other distinct creatures of Transylvania's area. The skies were grey and stormy looking, and it was a bit cold than it would have been for September, but the students didn't seem to mind. The first years were meeting other first years, while students of previous years chatted with their friends they made over the years, as well as occasionally picking on the First years. The students, were wearing uniforms, with the school's logo upon them, while others were adorned with top hats and cloaks, a common style of the upper class. A thick fog was settling atop of the ocean, not far down the left pathway to the school ,and a light fog was covering the very tops of the school's towers. many banners flew upon the gates and the courtyard wasn't dead, as it would be once classes started up.
PLOT: Two Dormmates receive and unexpected third roomie, that uncoincidentally decided to feast of of their life energies, enough to keep them sustained and upon the plane of life ,so that they could attend the academy. The two original roommates, being of powerful energies: a demigod, descendant of the Moon goddess and her only child, a male, and an elf of the more mystical subrace, a Moon elf male, decided to use what they learned form Demonology and have bound the Demon, some sort of cross between a changeling and an incubus, named Docu.
The story will begin as the meeting of Docu, so you guys would have known each other due to classes and being roommates. feel free to name drop and give a brief discription to play off of, and use a picture if you'd like. I"ll post one up for who I'll be playing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:13 pm

Secret_Otaku_Slae

DragonMistress07

Post your character here.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono
Captain

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono
Captain

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:50 pm
As autumn leaves fell upon the windy night, the grounds of Transylvania Academy were quiet, as it was after hours, thus forth any and all students, save for the werewolf ones, that were running wild among the grounds and town, as it was a full moon tonight. A window lied open, and the wind blew through the old room, carrying something among it, as unseen as a ghost, a figure snuck about, with no sound, or even a word. It clung to a dark corner in the ceiling ,and watched out ,eyes glowing briefly, visible, for a moment, like many dark places in the old school did, and faded away.
DragonMistress07

Secret_Otaku_Slave
Standing next to the young demigod and smiling as they talked softly. Nero was a moon elf the same as the demigod. Both were from the same place, but he was a sub race of elf. He was just happy to see his friend once again. "I heard that we have a new roommate this year. I wonder who and what race they will be." he said as he moved his sliver hair away from his face. Now Nero was different from other, he had pale skin like moonlight and golden amber eyes which glowed sometime. He was tall and lean built so he wasn't much in muscular type.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:23 pm
Li looked at his roommate. "Who knows. At this point, it could be anyone." he replied to Nero before looking around. He got the feeling that they were being watched and it irked him. He hated being watched without his permission. And not even then. Li was quite different from his roommate. He was slightly shorter as well as petite. He had gotten his mother's figure and looks which gave him problems most times as some others creatures thought of him as a girl. Which he was not but some were idiots and refused to think otherwise. His hair was pale white, with silver highlights with hemicrania. His right eye was light gold and the other a sky blue with no pupil.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Secret_Otaku_Slave

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angel_Sin_of_Lust

Timid Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:53 pm
Nero nods as he looks over at Li. "Is something wrong Li?" he asked as he looks around, now feeling like they were being watched. Sighing slightly and he smiles at him. "Shall we go our room and greet our new roommate?" asked Nero as he offers his hand.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:49 am
Secret_Otaku_Slave

DragonMistress07

As the door to their dorm open, the numbers." 1408" upon the door face went slanted to the side a bit, and the large fireplace in the center, between two desks for study, lit up, quite the common spell offered to all dorms. The bed was a pair of twin sized beds pushed together by the window, which had a matt upon its inner window sill, which could be used as an extra bed, and the teak wood floors looked worn and old, but well kept. a large walk in closet with double doors sat adjacent to the door inside. they were sliding doors, and hosted a spot to hang clothes or place folded items up above it.
A swift wind rushed between the two, and slammed into the closet, with a loud thud, not a usual ambience of the old academy. The doors slid shut, loudly, then reopened slowly ,showing yet another pair of glowing eyes briefly, then fading away. Behind the two, as they entered, a pair of spectral, unseened almost clawed and knotted hands floated behind them, and sent strange images of quite the peculiar activities involving intimacy, in a lustful fashion, involving the two roommates with one another and a strange third figure, it would seem.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono
Captain

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:26 pm
Li blinked before frowning. "I'm not quite sure..." he replied before shaking his head and smiling at his friend and took the offered hand. "Yeah." he said as they headed to their room. Once inside, he had to blinked as something rushed between them and into the wardrobe. What on earth? "What was that?" She asked out loud before his mind was assured with images with him, Nero and a thrift party engaging in some rather intimate and lustful activities with each other. He shook his head once again. Okay, now that was weird. "Say, Nero...did you just experience something weird?" he asked his friend after a second.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Secret_Otaku_Slave

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:53 pm
Nero felt something fly by since hmit cause his hair to fly up in his face. Even visions of lustful things flooded his mind. "My word what was that?" he exclaimed as he moved his hair from his face. His cheeks were red from the visions and shook hemis head. "Li did you have some odd visions of you know...um... us and our new roommate?" he asked as he looks the to the closest seeing the glow of eyes.
DragonMistress07

Angel_Sin_of_Lust

Timid Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono
Captain

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:41 pm
Secret_Otaku_Slave

DragonMistress07

"Roommate? Really, you want me to be that? Okay, no take backs then." A voice came, as a pair of eyes stood before them, that seemed to be black and colorless, save for a bit of a bright bluish hue to them, followed by a rather short, light purple body, with metallic black hair, and head wings protruding from his forehead, that shifted to the top of his head. A long forked tongue flicked out and licked the two, then around the lips, and the being stood on bar feet, and was wearing nothing but a long baggy shirt, that hung off the shoulder. He cracked his toes, and looked no older than either twelve or fourteen, but of course that would be different, given the fact that an attractive incubus stood before them. "So, shall I repay you both with the fun I showed you, while drinking up some of your saliva and sweat while you daydreamed? I kind of need more energy." He'd say and looked upon the two, with his glowing eyes.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:35 pm
Li had to take a few seconds to gather himself. "Yes. I did." he replied before his head shaped up to the being who was speaking. Was this thier roommate? He blinked. "Are you sure you belong here?" he asked after a minute, ignoring the suggestion for a minute. The other male couldn't be as old as them unless he made himself look younger and he wasn't sure how to feel about that. "Nero? What do you think?" he asked his friend not sure about the needing energy part.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Secret_Slave_Otaku

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angel_Sin_of_Lust

Timid Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:17 pm
Nero looks at the other male and pinches the bridge tof his nose sighing. "Well it certainly is an interesting thought. I mean we've been together for a long time now and something new might be a good thing, but he looks younger than we are. Yet an introduction is in order. I am Nero, pleasure to meet you." he says with a slight bow.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:12 pm
"Of course I belong here, it's the only school for miles. Besides, we Incubi and succubi take on the form we find most attractive, as well as others. Also, I'm the same age range as you guys, I just age different." The demon would say, his eyes glowing a bright cyan color before fading to their normal light blue. He'd snap his fingers and a few luggage cases would appear at his sides. "Introductions... I am Docu Hellspawn. Interesting thought? what do you mean, if you guys don't offer I'll fade away. Besides, it's not like It's a bad thing." He'd say, and his tail would lash about in a swift flick. "We can all date each other at the same time, you know, like the Humans do." He added in, and smiled a big fang-filled grin, causing his mouth to stretch larger than a normal one, and it faded. "Now to put a gateway to the Upside-down in here." He'd say and scanned the room. He would look at every nook and cranny, until deciding to open a door right by the closet, and it opened up, to a long void pit, then closed. He'd then decide to se himself up within the day bed built into the window. He climbed atop the bed, in sat upon it, in a rather flirty pose, and watched the two, with cat-like eyes, awaiting their decision.
Secret_Otaku_Slave

DragonMistress07

Zen the Keeper of Chrono
Captain

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:53 pm
Li looked over at Nero before sighing, running a gloved hand through his hair. "Yeah. I suppose so." he replied after a second. "Yeah. Name's Li. Nice to meet you." he replied after a second before losing himself in thought. Okay. So, this person is a incubus. Explains the images in his head. "I...I don't see why not." he finished, not really sure about sharing Nero but he was willing to try anything once.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Secret_Slave_Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:49 pm
Nero sat down on a bed and nods. "Sure I'm willing to try anything at least once." said Nero as he looks to Li smiling. Though sharing him would be hard to do. "Well Li I think we could make this work." he said softly.

DragonMistress07

Angel_Sin_of_Lust

Timid Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zen the Keeper of Chrono
Captain

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:26 am
"Very good. Now that we are all couples, what are you all in the mood for? I'd love a stroll at night." Docu would say, giving a friendly-ish, yet entirely devilish smile to the two, and stood up. He'd walk over to an extra wardrobe, and began placing away clothing in the strangest of color schemes. He'd pull out clothing in the colors, of neon green, black, and a neon purple and place them away, as well as a few other not so flashy coloring, before finding a pair of shorts and some thigh high boots to where ,and a hoodie. "Well let's go, come along, o worries, the rain stopped." He'd say and awaited for the others to join him.

DragonMistress07

Secret_Otaku_Slave

Alternate Roleplays(not the Academy)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas