Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:19 am
Advent Adventure Signup
Happy Holidays!

This is a little late but Mythikos is hoping to set up a fun daily-game for the first 25 days of December! To make it easy, we ask everyone who is interested in participating to sign up in this thread!

• We will use the list to roll a prize for each day of December! Anyone who signs up during openings will be put on the list daily for a chance to win a prize.

• Prizes will be rolled each day! When? It might vary depending on Cheri and Uta's schedule -- and if we accidentally forget or miss a day, we'll make up for it when we do roll!

• There are 25 secret prizes and, to share the love this holiday season, you may only win one! Once you win a prize, we'll strike your name from the list! This will allow others some holiday joy!

If there are less than 25 players who sign up, we will start the list over once we go through it! If there are more than 25 players, then I'm afraid you'll have to hope the RNG favors you!

• These are secret prizes, so you won't know what you get until the pet is dropped. If you don't like what you get, you may re-home it or give it to someone else to spread holiday cheer, but that is still your possibly only roll (assuming we have more than 25 individuals enter the game).

• Staff are allowed to enter!

• The prizes are hidden and will be RNGed There is a possibility a colorist may walk away with something they colored but that's simply out of sheer chance and RNG luck. The only person who knows what the list of prizes is is Uta... :3

• Individuals may sign up through December to be added to the list, however, we will only add to the next day's list (or that day's list, if we haven't rolled for the day yet). There's also a possibility staff won't see it right away -- but we will try to check it daily!

• Lastly, try to be good humored about this. If we make a mistake, let us know kindly -- and don't demand we give you something for human error. This is meant to be fun!

Still interested in participating? Sign up's are open below!!

The first day we roll is sometime December 1, 2022!
The last day we roll is sometime December 25, 2022!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:21 am
[center][size=28][b]Happy Holidays![/b][/size][/center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Tradition?[/b]
[b]What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season?[/b]

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:23 am
The Advent-ure List

1. SilverLutz
  2. Onewintersnite
  3. Aria Starstone
  4. Erina_Nobara
  5. Teigra
  6. mistalina13
  7. Mewsings of An Angel
  8. Nayci
  9. Moxxiie
  10. dawns_aura

Page Two
  11. spelldancer
  12. Revel1984
  13. Cheri
  14. MiddyGlow
  15. dragonmonkey
    Melomar - won December 1
  16. Fea Line
  17. magnadearel
  18. Uta
  19. irishgirl1017
  20. Dragon Berri
  21. Rein_Carnation
  22. Kesmi
  23. Morning_stars
  24. S1lversong

Page Three
  25. Avid_RPer18
  26. Sara Siren Noire
  27. Artymus
  28. Fatal Irony
  29. I K i n u I
  30. StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:24 am
The Winner's List

December 1 - Melomar
+6 XP in Creativity and this shiny new Centaur!
This pet is colored by: Spelldancer

User Image

December 2 - ???  

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:24 am
gaia_moon  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:35 am
Happy Holidays!

Username: SilverLutz
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Tradition? Provided it snows in time, walking in the woods through the snow after presents! If there's no snow it's a little less fun but still good.
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Freyr: Being cozy and jolly! Fintan: Hunting during the day and partying during the night. Lucrecio: Cleaning, reorganizing, and doing small rituals to prep for the solstice. Snare: Being The Grinch. He doesn't care for this time of year.

Thanks staff, this is so fun!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:35 am
Happy Holidays!

Username: Onewintersnite
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Tradition? Christmas morning watching the kiddos open gifts. And I love a good snow fall.
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Gathering up good wood pieces to craft into wooden toys for holiday gifts.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:43 am
Happy Holidays!

Username: Aria Starstone
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Tradition? Ohhh probably a buche de noel! It's a delicious cake when done right and I love the fact that it's a descent from the classic yule log... I love seeing how ancient traditions change and adapt!
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Tryphone is hunting down herbs and winter plants that he can't get fresh in other seasons, so that he can use them in his self-care product lines... Outside of that, he's enjoying staying inside, creating themed lines of product and also enjoying many warm drinks as he watches snow outside.  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:44 am
Happy Holidays!

Username: Erina_Nobara
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Tradition? hanging the family stockings on the fireplace. We have special ones my grandmother handmade for us.
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Asphodel is probably just trying to stay warm. Elyza might be preparing cocoa for friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:55 am
Happy Holidays!

Username: Teigra
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Tradition? Gathering with family and friends and sharing SO MUCH FOOD XD
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Likely making cider with apple stores and looking to share some sweet treats with friends  

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

mistalina13
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:59 am
Happy Holidays!

Username: mistalina13
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Tradition? Baking. Hopefully I can do some this year.
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Xyris is just enjoying being cozy and going for winter walks in the snow when weather permits.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:00 pm
Happy Holidays!

Username: Mewsings of An Angel
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Tradition? Christmas trees and Christmas lights!
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? making Chai hot cocoa and making paper ornaments with the kids  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:04 pm
Happy Holidays!

Username: Nayci
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Tradition? Making my grandmother's chocolate strata pie for the family as well as making baklava with my mom.
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Depends! Vespira has hunkered down with Raziel after having taken stock of all the food items they gathered, hunted, etc during the off-season. Vespira specifically likes to dabble in baking specifically during this time. Raziel doesn't really know what to do with himself. He's a hunter, not a domestic keeper! Musso and Azazel are also hunkered down together during the colder months. Musso specifically is starting to take stock of local plantlife and learning about various ways they can help people, specifically for making nice warm teas. Azazel, being the hot blood he is, is just trying to stay warm. He hates the cold months.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:05 pm
Happy Holidays!

Username:Moxxiie
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Tradition? We don't have a lot of traditions anymore but I used to love going with my youth group to go caroling at nursing homes.
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Ryllae will be crafting and learning to make scarves and gloves. Pheniope will be readying the bookstore she works at for the season by decorating and tidying the store for all the customers. Thaddeus might be trying to find a special someone to spend the holidays/season with.  

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:09 pm
Happy Holidays!

Username: dawns_aura
What's Your Favorite Winter Holiday Tradition? watching the original cartoon version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas, and drinking hot rum toddies.
What Is Your Centaur Character (owned or NPC) Doing This Wintertime Season? Mirari will be finding a cozy warm place to live until the weather warms again.
Arhys will be trying to make his ramshackle hut into a home.
Nostalion will be quietly living in his temple, honoring the spirits as he was taught.

Events, Contests, and Giveaways

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff