Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Eliza vs [Queen Oni] (Lions Den Match) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:55 pm
17th June 2024 - 30th June 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is the Lions Den Match!

You can win this match via pin fall, submission or escaping the cage!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:57 pm
"STANDING FIVE FOOT EIGHT, HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR POUND..
YOUR ONE AND ONLY MONSTER..!"

Lights dim to a darkened purple hue, catching fans attention.

~ On the loww ~
~ Only love myself no more ~
~ Take you to the grave I'll ghoost ~
~ I know I can be so co-o-old ~

The arena darkens more, and a figure moves slowly out on stage, with a white LED glow out from her eyes.

~ In the daaark ~
~ Where I like to keep my heaart ~
~ Know I'm all bite, no baark ~
~ Like to catch you way off guaard ~

All eyes on the figure, that stopped center ring. Squinting eyes couldn't pierce through the dim purple light, that enveloped the arena.

~ I'll stay so deep inside your braaain ~
~ And take you somewhere far awaaay ~

A pick up on the pace, brought movement in her steps toward the aisle.
Stage lights began to brighten, as she left it.

~ Time to roll the dice ~
~ You know I'm the type ~
~ Type to risk my life ~
~ Not afraid to die ~
~ Type to make you cry ~
~ Type to put a price ~
~ All up on your head ~
~ Do just what I said ~

Eyes adjusting, audience now able to take proper sight of first competitor making her way down the aisle.

~ Imma straight up villain ~
~ Straight up villain ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~
~ Straight up villain ~
~ Straight up villain ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~

~ I'm alive but I'm dead ~
~ Hear my voice up in your head ~
~ Watch it fill you full of dread ~
~ Till you go -POW- ~

All lights raise up in brightening away the purple hue, as Queen Oni neared the end of her path.

~ Is it really a surprise ~
~ If I'm playing with your mind ~
~ And I treat you like prize ~
~ Then I throw you to the side ~
~ And am I really that bad ~
~ If l love to make you mad ~
~ And get happy when your sad ~
~ Only care about a bag ~

Picking up pace, she sprints the short distance, taking leap and leapt up on the cage!
Fingers curling into the mesh, in grasp, clinging to the fence, she began to climb upwards!

Reaching at top, Queen Oni took seat, legs hanging over the ring! Raising a hand to the audience, she gave a royal wave! It's all in the wrist!
And then-WOAH! What is she doing?! Queen Oni took to a stand! Walking the fence! Risking a fall, the Enigmatic One stepped her way to the corner!

~ In control ~
~ That's how I like it ~
~ And I'm never letting go, na-a-ah ~
~ Never had a soul ~
~ So you ain't taking anything from me ~
~ When you go, na-a-ah ~

Corner standing Queen Oni, chest up strong, raising a presumptive triumphant fist!
And received jeers in return!
User Image

"QUEEN ONIIIIII!"

~ I'll stay so deep inside your braaain ~
~ And take you somewhere far awaaay ~

With her entrance coming to a close, Queen Oni sat again, on corner.
Grimly, stalking down on the entrance, awaiting her victim.

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 2:30 am
A video played on the titantron the well produced video showed a blue katana. sheated on the pedestal inside a smokey room. while a Brooding Music played trhu it all the camera focused on the face revealing it was The Baddest of them all Eliza.The crowd reacted into both boos and cheers. She smiled admiring the katana the movie quality production of said hype video was incredible and probbably expensive.
"To think they can challenge me... foolishness."
Eliza said turning around unsheat the sword and swiftly slashed in the air. the movie showed she opened a portal. Eliza walked into and made her way into the portal taking a step forward.
thru the end of the titantron video a few captions were highlighted right at the end.

SLAY THE DEMON!

Once this cinematic ended, the arena's house lights dimmed dark, the side screens and and support graphic revealed the screen graphics showed the same cut portal. suddenly Bury The light by Casey Edwards played thru the speakers. the lights turned on spotlights revealing Eliza walked from backstage as the Titantron showed highlights of her best matches. walking out in full entrance gear. Inspired tights and top suit designs of the character Vergil from Devil May Cry. Much like that character she had gone thru a feats of strenght cunning and skill, to get the power to be called the Baddest of them all. She made her way down the ramp and brushed her hair back locking eyes with her opponent for a moment as she stood on ringside.

Bury the light deep within
Cast aside there’s no coming home
We’re burning chaos in the wind
Drifting in the ocean all alone

Through vacant halls I won’t surrender
The truth revealed in eyes of ember
We fight through fire and ice forever
Two souls once lost and now they remember

And Her Opponent From Rio de Janeiro Brazil THE BADDEST OF THEM ALL EEEEELIZA!!!!

I am the storm that is approaching
Provoking
Black clouds in isolation
I am reclaimer of my name
Born in flames
I have been blessed
My family crest is a demon of death

Forsakened I am awakened
A phoenix’s ash in dark divine
Descending misery
Destiny chasing time
Disappear into the night
Lost shadows left behind
Obsession’s pulling me
Fading I’ve come to take what’s mine

Eliza had walked the steel steps,standing on the center of the ring she quick draws the sword as part of the entrance showcase. Swiftly and flayed the the sword at the wind then slowly sheated back. Once the it was fully sheath the music died and Pyro fired once from right on stage. She discarded the coat and the katana prop walking to neutral corner. Waiting the officials instructions getting ready foe the match of the night.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:57 pm
Queen Oni began to descend from her top cage corner nest, until Eliza started slinging that katana around! Like a psycho!

Pausing for a stunned moment, Queen Oni shook her head and went into reverse!
It took some good 'ole Referee persuading, to finally get that finicky feline, back down the cage!

Approaching center ring, getting the baddest stare-down from Eliza, while referee gave a reminder rundown of rules.
Queen Oni, only wanting to start off on the right foot, of an honorable start.. she stuck out a hand, decently offering a handshake!
"Puta! There, pal!" Addressing Eliza in a toothy grin!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:04 am
Eliza walked up to Oni Center stage, against her better judgement, she was about to shake her hand. But Upon hearing such word by Oni. Clearly to any Portuguese,spanish, italian speakers...That was was offensive. Eliza frowned upon Oni and in doing so, she immediately slapped her hand away. "Vou ensinar-lhe boas maneiras" (I'm gonna teach you some good manners)
Eliza had some weapons she couldn't try in Saudi Arabia. It filled her with dread using Moves upon Emiko...or well now Oni. She Had no choice. Eliza attempted to follow with a back hand slap.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:28 pm
Slap her hand? Queen Oni smirked, unfazed.
Queen Oni knew spanish, and only shrugged uncaring.

Taking a back hand?! Hand to cheek, in a moment of stunned processing, temper immediately boiling over!
Lividly stretching back her lips, refusing toleration for that physical disrespect! absolutely triggered, Queen Oni lunged forward, going right away for a Mauling Maw!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:27 am
Eliza grunts in pain and began Exherting, staggering to the side. She returns the favor with an forearm smash aiming for the neck. The battle of wills had just begun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:00 am
Owl_Partita

A smart strike by Eliza, truly an opponent deterrent! A shocking cut to the air supply and Oni dropped right off like a leech to salt!
Hands to her own throat, in shock, Queen Oni staggered back!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:49 pm
Fox Platinum

Eliza immediately tried to lift and tackle Queen Oni againat the cage fence. If successful she would use her shoulder to tackle once against the midsection.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:18 pm
Eliza wisely taking quick offence, ramming a stunned Queen Oni into steel mesh, raking the bare flesh of Oni!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:01 am
Eliza looking to leave Oni breathless, wear her down. So far it was paying. Whole she was still in her grasp. She looked to lift her up once again for a takeover powerslam. This was after all a lion's den match the closest thing to a cage match.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:56 am
Gaia’s trash on my phone, refreshing and wiping everything.
So you’re gonna get a weak trash post. Go thank gaia for it.

Queen Oni tries to fight off, Eliza’s momentum running too hot!
Next thing she knows is cracking back pain against mat!
Body bouncing in a arched back sit-up!  

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:50 am
Fox Platinum

((OMG I know! I had a great promo in the works and it kept deleting on me))

Eliza upon successfully powerslaming queen Oni. She immediately tried to shower her down as she sat up in pain. In attempt to get he cover.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:25 pm
Referee dropping to mat, as Eliza body pressed down upon Queen Oni in cover! Slapping the canvas once! Twice! Thr- "NYAH!"

Queen Oni agonizingly threw her arm in all that she had! Thrusting her body over, turning on side!
Feeling as if she had torn her spine! Oni wrapped that thrown arm round, to push her spine back into place!

Grinding forehead into the mat, Oni got her legs working! She still had functioning knees, and got them at crawling away from the opponent!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:09 am
Eliza seemed to have the upper hand. She was hesitant to use her judgement cut so early in the match and be done with the Queen Oni. But part of her still lingered to the fact that she was her friend deep down. Eliza rose on her two feet, she placed both hands on her waits. Slowly pacing back and forth, why was Eliza hesitant? This was her chance!?.

She took a couple steps back from Queen Oni she tried to use some momentum to go ahead and climb up the cage. It felt almost as she couldn't keep doing this to her.
Fox Platinum

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces