Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Emiko Sone-Leone vs [Rex Kobra] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:00 pm
8th July 2024 - 22nd July 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is schedule for one fall and it is for the Number One Contendership to the WWFG Intercontinental Championship!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:57 pm
"STANDING FIVE FOOT EIGHT, HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR POUND..
YOUR ONE AND ONLY MONSTER..!"

Lights dim to a darkened purple hue, catching fans attention.

~ On the loww ~
~ Only love myself no more ~
~ Take you to the grave I'll ghoost ~
~ I know I can be so co-o-old ~

The arena darkens more, and a figure moves slowly out on stage, with a white LED glow out from her eyes.

~ In the daaark ~
~ Where I like to keep my heaart ~
~ Know I'm all bite, no baark ~
~ Like to catch you way off guaard ~

All eyes on the figure, that stopped center ring. Squinting eyes couldn't pierce through the dim purple light, that enveloped the arena.

~ I'll stay so deep inside your braaain ~
~ And take you somewhere far awaaay ~

A pick up on the pace, brought movement in her steps toward the aisle.
Stage lights began to brighten, as she left it.

~ Time to roll the dice ~
~ You know I'm the type ~
~ Type to risk my life ~
~ Not afraid to die ~
~ Type to make you cry ~
~ Type to put a price ~
~ All up on your head ~
~ Do just what I said ~

Eyes adjusting, audience now able to take proper sight of first competitor making her way down the aisle.

~ Imma straight up villain ~
~ Straight up villain ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~
~ Straight up villain ~
~ Straight up villain ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~
~ Yeah no feeling ~

~ I'm alive but I'm dead ~
~ Hear my voice up in your head ~
~ Watch it fill you full of dread ~
~ Till you go -POW- ~

All lights raise up in brightening away the purple hue, as Queen Oni neared the end of her path.

~ Is it really a surprise ~
~ If I'm playing with your mind ~
~ And I treat you like prize ~
~ Then I throw you to the side ~
~ And am I really that bad ~
~ If l love to make you mad ~
~ And get happy when your sad ~
~ Only care about a bag ~

Picking up pace, she sprints the short distance, taking leap and slipping under ropes!
Belly baseball sliding in, Queen Oni military crawled the remaining length to center ring!

Turning over, exaggerating her effort in huffs, Oni brought knees to chest for a kip-up!
Standing, chest up strong, she awaited the final competitor!
Giving no acknowledgement to fans! Rude!
User Image

"QUEEN ONIIIIII!"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:36 pm
The lights in the arena go out, plunging the crowd into darkness. There is a slow beat that seeps from the speakers. As the main music of The Devil's Rejects hits the speakers, all the lights in the arena came on red. Standing in the center of the ramp is Rex Kobra, dressed in his long hoodless coat. Under it he had on a dark shirt complete with a white collar, making him look like a dark priest. He stared down at the ring with slitted-pupil eyes. Raven hair was slicked back, his face clean shaven, and drawn on his forehead was a crimson pentagram. There was an intensity about him tonight.

I am the bad one
Distant and cruel one
I am the dream that
Keeps you running down

With distraction
Violent reaction
Scars of my actions
Watch me running out

Rex starts down the ramp, his attention never drifting away from the ring. He cracked his neck and stalked down the ramp, each step methodical. His eyes focused unblinking on the cathedral of pain before him and the unlucky opponent within it. A place for him to try and redeem himself to the serpent for his recent losses. If he continued on this losing streak, he may have to do something truly degrading like joining Cartwright Strong Style.

Hell doesn't want them
Hell doesn't need them
Hell doesn't love them
The Devil's rejects

"Introducing her opponent, weighing in at 328 lbs...From the The Defiler's Den...The High Priest of Hate...The Bishop of Bastards...The Savior of the Serpent...The Apex Predator...The Defiler...Rex Kooooooobra."

Yeah I am the knuckle
Bow down and buckle
Hold your breath
Your world is running down

Live for the family
Die with the family
All is the family
My gun is running out

Rex stops at the end of end of the ramp, and raises his arms to his sides, looking to the heavens. Lowering his arms, he makes his way to the steps and stomps up them. At the top, he moves to the middle of the apron and climbs into the ring by stepping over the top rope. In the ring, he moves to the center and drops to his knees. He extends his arms to his sides and gazes up to the heavens once again. The red lights go out and as they come up again, Rex is standing once more.

Hell doesn't want them
Hell doesn't need them
Hell doesn't love them
This world rejects them
This world rejects them
This world rejects them

Rex removes his coat and drops it off over the rope. Rex straightens his Dark Priest shirt and when he can't seem to be happy with the sleeves, he simply tears them off and throws them from the ring as well. After, he turns to stare at his opponent with an impassive stare as he waits for the bell to ring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:13 pm
Queen Oni went from smiling to stunned droopy jaw! “Father..” She breathed!
Blood transcended beyond Emiko and her alternate ego! Oni or Emiko, Rex Kobra was still her biological father!

Despite her shock, aura emitting off of The High Priest of Hate, was not lost on Queen Oni!
Respect or actual fear, it wasn't clear, as Oni backed to the ropes, awaiting the match starting bell.

- Ding! Ding! -

And there it was! Queen Oni didn't charge in, a likely trait of hers! She was there for enjoyment, but not this time!
Fun times seemed to be sucked out from her and there was an actual serious cautionary to her!

Queen Oni would carefully pace around her opponent, attempting at wisely sizing up her best judgement in tactical approach!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:18 am
Rex would circle the ring, eyes on Oni. He knew that they both needed this and he knew not to underestimate her. She was family after all. After a few moments, he would move forward and attempt to lock Oni in a standard collar-and-elbow tie-up. If it connected he would attempt to transition to a side headlock for a simple start to test her guile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:19 pm
Though lacking height and weight in contrast of her opponent, Queen Oni questionably made the judgement at agreeing for a lock up!

The Defiler was found to be quite swift! Catching Queen Oni quick! Head in a jam! Oni already knew just what to do!
She jammed her forearm, for those piss filtering kidneys! Maybe get in a kick to the back of his knee, if her aim was true! If just to bring him down a bit!

Managing that, hopefully she could be free to hop up, both hands giving guidance of dear old dads head, to mash upon Oni's knee, as she stomped the mat!

If not, well.. Queen Oni had an uphill battle, in an awkward head hug!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:54 pm
Rex was caught off guard by the blows to the kidneys, as he usually expected someone to try and squirm out. He staggered a moment before a kick to the back of the knee threatened to take him down. His leg faltered and buckled slightly but it was enough to lower himself into a prime position for Oni to take advantage and drive a knee to his skull.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:50 am
Undead Superstar

Believing she had the key answer for defeating her father, Queen Oni quickly crouched low, attempting to catch a brain muddled Kobra, in a power lifting fireman's carry!
An awe striking sight to behold, of a six foot eight and three hundred thirty pounder, lift attempt, by a woman, a foot shorter and two hundred pounds less!

By grace, if the ordained Mamushi be successful at this set up, she would complete it by a simple tip-over piledriver!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:23 am
Fox Platinum

In a feat of strength that would normally make Rex proud, he found himself being lifted from the mat as Oni tried to get him into a fireman's carry. However, his size and weight made sure the process took enough time for enough wherewithal to build within Rex and he would seek to counter by moving about and trying to deliver a couple of elbows to Oni's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:27 pm
Undead Superstar

The baring teeth gritting strain, that had her legs shake, was for not! One elbow was all it took! The second elbow, once already on the mat, had just been for good measure!

Queen Oni held her struck noggin and made to slow roll away, weaken from her unfruitful effort!  

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:06 pm
“Undead Superstar”

Making it to the ropes, Queen Oni took assistance of it, pulling herself back up and spying that Rex was still shaking off the knee scramble she gave!

So, why not another?! Oni charged forward for another knee to Kobra’s temple!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:35 pm
Fox Platinum

The knee connected and Kobra's world went fuzzy for a moment. The world blinked out and he dropped to the mat. He was only down for a moment before The Strength of the Serpent took hold and he slowly started to roll and make his way slowly back to his feet.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:41 pm
Undead Superstar

Turning around, Queen Oni started forward for an onslaught, but froze in surprise!
The Apex Predator, coming to life as easily Oni would! With each step made, backing away from her father, doubt seeped in!

How could she expect to topple her father, who having a source, surpassing her own will?! Her drive! Desire!
Breath shaky, a shake of her head, and recouping resolve, Queen Oni tightly clutched her jaw!

The Defiler, gaining his final foot under him, Monster Oni rushed forward for shoulder to gut!
Bowel Impaler!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:36 am
Fox Platinum

Rex saw Oni charge and acting fast, sought to counter at the very last second by throwing up a boot to connect with the face of his charging daughter as a demonstration of what happens when you hesitate.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:29 pm
Undead Superstar

Boot catching face of Queen Oni, like running face first into a slab of rock, her body thrown one-eighty!
Feet flying forward, Oni collapsed to the canvas! She laid rigid, on her side, head thrown back! Brains totally shot out!

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff