Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Bison vs [Luis Leone] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:03 pm
8th July 2024 - 22nd July 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:59 pm
User Image

User Image

[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Bison came out with the title belt around his waist, carrying a bottle of Bisonade in each hand. He tipped one of them, downing the flavored sport drink before tossing the bottle back over his shoulder and flexing as flames burst out at his sides.

User Image User Image
User Image

I wanna feel that burn
In my testo bod
The anabolic superman
You'll never gonna stop, yeah

You better suck it up
Before you suck it in
Activating ******** beast mode
Everybody down

Bison headed down the ramp, showing off the other bottle of Bisonade for the camera as he flashed a smile.

from Bridgetown, Barbados weighing in at 375 pounds. He is the WWFG Intercontinental Champion: Bison Mbadi!

Bison stopped at the ringside, setting the bottle of Bisonade down on the ring apron. After a little hopping, he did a standing jump onto the ring apron before stepping over the top rope to enter the ring.

Do you really wanna work it out?
'Cause I won't take it slow
This ******** life is what I'm all about

Bison stepped to the center of the ring, unfastening the title belt before raising his above his head, showing it off to each side to roaring applause.

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:09 pm
A line of fireworks shot off on stage moments after Kickstart My Heart hit the PA!
When I get high, I get high on speed
Top-fuel funny car's a drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kickstart my heart

User Image
At the sound of his music the Mega Lion, Luis Leone stepped out on stage. Looking up to the cheering fans, Luis raised his microphone as he made his way down the ramp. "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Dubya Dubya Eff, Vengeance! You know who I am!" He paused breifly, bringing a hand to his an ear as the audience chanted his name. Luis! Luis! Luis!

Always got the cops coming after me
Custom-built bike doing 103
My heart, my heart
Kickstart my heart

"That's right! I AM none other than the legendary wrestler, tag team phenomenon, six star athlete, the globetrotter, and let's not forget that I AM the presence of professional wrestling! I am the man that keeps on going, the High Octane! The one and only, the immortal Mega Lion!" The Lion stepped to the left side of the ramp, giving a few high fives to the front row as he neared the ring.

Ooh, are you ready, girls?
Ooh, are you ready now?
Whoa, yeah
Kickstart my heart, give it a start
Whoa, yeah, baby!

Ascending the stairs, Luis swiftly ducked under the top rope and stepped into the ring. "Mexico! Welcome your boy back home!" Walking forward, he made a beeline for the corner ahead of him, and climbed onto the center rung. "This is Power!" Tossing the mic out of the ring, the Lion reached into his hoodie pockets, suddenly pulling a bottle of boysenberry Bisonade out of each side! Fans went nuts as the Six Star Hero popped the tops off each bottle before tossing them back for a bisonade bash!

After upending the beverage into his mouth, with most of the purple drank spilling onto him, he dropped the bottles out of the ring as he stepped of the turnbuckle rungs.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:34 pm
Bison couldn't help but have a smile in his face seeing Luis knock back some Bison Boysenberry Blast(he had to lobby hard to get Knotts to agree to that flavor). He unzipped his track jacket and tossed his aside, handing his belt to the ref before he called for the bell.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:25 pm
Pulling off his Boysenberry soaked hoodie, Luis tossed it to the side as he approached the center of the ring. As he closed in on Bison, it was clear difference in size was a limiting factor. However, the luchador would persevere! Stepping in, the Lion would fake a lock up, looking to suddenly slip in behind the large man to go for a single leg takedown!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:08 pm
yum_pizza  

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:40 pm
(Sorry first week back at work hell)

Bisonwent for the lockup, but Luis was a slippery snake and went around. Bison felt his leg attempt to be lifted, using hus size snd weight advantage to resist the maneuver  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:45 pm
The Mega Lion got ahold of Bison's leg, but the big man refused to go down. Welp, Luis was going to make sure he went down! Releasing his hold on his opponent's leg, Luis quickly took a step back before diving at Bison leg with a drop kick!

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:53 pm
Bison was able to resist the grappling attempt to bring him down, but a pair of boots colliding with his leg could only lead to the IC champ dropping down to a knee, wincing in pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:32 pm
The Lion popped up after connecting with the dropkick, looking to quickly follow up with a stepup enziguri!

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:12 am
Just as he was worried about his leg, the enquiries hit flush on the side of his head, dropping the titan to the mat  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:18 am
Finally dropping the large man with the enziguri, Luis quickly scurried in for a cover!

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:26 pm
The ref slid down for rhe count.

One!

Two!

Bison got the should up after two!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:07 pm
The Lion sat up on his knees after an unsurprisingly kick out. Pulling himself to his feet, Luis would raise an elbow up before suddenly dropping, looking to plant it across Bison's chest. If it connected, the six star athlete would precede it with repeated pop up elbows!

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:55 pm
yum_pizza  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers