Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[The Butler] vs White Tiger Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:05 pm
8th July 2024 - 22nd July 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:44 pm
Butler by Threads & D John & Pogi-B plays in the arena as The Butler enters the arena.

♫ Want me a butler, mustache like Colonel Custer
Want to chill on the dock of my yacht, served custard
I wanna get the bread and the Munster
Look at me buster, want me a butler ♫

The crowd erupts in to boos as The Butler struts down the ramp, his nose held high in the air.

He is wearing a black and white butler's uniform with a bright red bowtie and he carries a silver tray with a glass of champagne on top of it.

Howard Finkle: "Making his way to the ring, from The Cartwright Mansion, he is THEEEEEEEE BUUUUUTLEEEER!"

♫ Silver cutlery
Shade from money trees
Made for luxury
Want me a butler, aye
I want me a butler
I want me a butler, yeah
I want me a butler
I want me a butler, yeah ♫

As he climbs into the ring, The Butler takes a sip of his champagne and surveys the crowd with a sneer.
He then raises his glass in to the air and shouted, "To me, the most important person in this arena!"

The crowd booed even louder, but The Butler just laughs and tosses his glass aside.
He then flexed his muscles and struck a pose, ready to take on any opponent foolish enough to challenge him.

JR: "Here comes The Butler, the obnoxious American butler! He's certainly not making any friends with that entrance."

King: "No, he's not. But you have to admit, he's got quite the strut. And that tray he's carrying looks like it could do some serious damage in the ring."

JR: "Let's hope he doesn't use it as a weapon. But you know The Butler, he's not above bending the rules to get what he wants."

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:04 am
The lights dimmed, it was dark until it the tron showed highlights of White Tiger Technical prowess in other promotions and all out brawl for the championship. As the as more it showed with the instrumental violins playing As soon showed Tiger rising triumphantly with every title he's held. Along with a subtitle
appeared on the tron: "El Rey del contra-llaveo."
Ey, amigos

Te Quiero Puta by Rammstein sounds thru the PA system as the tall White Tiger walks out from backstage, his classic tight pants, bandages on both fists, however he was wearing a sombrero along with a zarape and a bandolier. His outfit resembled a Revolutionary solider a dark period in Mexican history. White Tiger walked down the aisle giving small high fives to the crowd even noticed kids wearing his merch and Masks.

Adelante Amigos!!

Vamos, vamos, mi amor
Me gusta mucho tu sabor
No, no, no, no tu corazón
Mucho, mucho tu limón

Dame de tu fruta
Vamos, mi amor

Once reaching the steel steps,he walked and stood on the apron and signaled the crowd to sing this last part, Suddenly the crowd complied in a loud yell in unison: "Te Quiero Puta!" Tiger got in the ring thru the middle ropes.

Te quiero, puta!
¡Te quiero, puta!
¡Ay, qué rico!

And his opponent... from Mexico City Mexico weighing at 245lbs The King of Submission wrestling! White Tiger!!!!

As White Tiger was introduced he walked to the center of the ring his trademark claw handsign then discardes his entrance gear the sombero, zarape and the bandolier.. His music soon faded away, White Tiger walked to his corner making small pre-match stretches and hitting back first the ropes a few times as he waited for the bell to ring. The technical luchador would walk to the center of the ring, facing The Butler.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:18 pm
The Butler shows no respect towards the semi-retired White Tiger, as he approaches him opponent, flexing his huge arms towards him.

Butler: "You should give up now, there is no way someone like you can defeat someone like me.
Save yourself the humiliation of being destroyed in-front of your home crowd."

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:24 am
The referee called for the bell to ring. White Tiger in a split second looked to scramble with Butler. Front collar and elbow if successful he would follow with a dude Headlock.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:11 pm
White Tiger ignores The Butler's warning, instantly locking-up with The Butler and placing him in to a headlock!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:11 am
White Tiger swiftly looked to takeover takedown keeping the pressure on the neck. White Tiger sticking to basics for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:07 pm
White Tiger's headlock takeover brings The Butler down to the mat with him, flipping The Butler over his body as he applies the takeover!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 3:52 am
So far White Tiger seemed to have the upper hand, keeping the Butler downed in thst side Headlock or rather a scar like position. White had many holds he could try from this position. A choke? No too easy it would end the match quickly. A key lock? Maybe but also Butler could risk getting his arm injuried. Perhaps something flashier. Tiger would look to trap Butler's arm into the Anaconda Vise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 3:28 pm
The Butler begins to panic as he feels White Tiger reaching for his arms, he stretches his legs out to reach the bottom rope!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:33 am
White Tiger was forced to let go as the Referee told him to break it up. Butler sucessfully managed to reach the bottom ropes in time. White Tiger got back to his feet and took a few steps back.

"Still think you can take me on?."

Said before turning his back on The Butler.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:58 pm
The Butler watches White Tiger turn his back on him, the part-timers words angering him.

Little does White Tiger know, but The Butler is perfectly happy to strike a man who can't see him coming, as he looks to return to his feet and punish White Tiger by shoulder barging him out of the ring!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:07 am
White Tiger ealkjbf to the ropes was a perfect timing, for the Butler to get him out of the ring. White Tiger crashed against the concrete hitting back first. This cat didn't land on his feet at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:53 pm
The Butler looks pleased with the results of his brute strength, as he watches White Tiger crash on to the outside floor.

Butler: "Who needs to do good lucha things, when you can do good Butler things?"

The Butler taunts the crowd with his words and poses before he leaves the ring, looking to punish White Tiger some more by simple tossing him in to the steel barricade from the ground!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:06 am
White Tiger clashes agaiant the steel barricade hitting back first wincing in pain and tucking in his arms as he let out a loud yell in pain. Flowered by an exherting effort to get on one knee despite the pain he had to continue. After he did accepted a challenge, Butler wants to play rough he will return the favor.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff