Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Luis Leone] vs Tiger Hat Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 12:48 pm
12th August 2024 - 1st September 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:30 am
やった ~!
(Yatta!)

After a screeching shout, “Boy Be A Tiger” began to play, and a man dressed in orange garb walked out onto the ramp. He had two very noticeable features... An orange striped tail, and a hat shaped like a tiger... the Tora No Boushi... the TIGER HAT!

Tiger Hat made his way out to the ring, to a selection of boos and, even worse, a plethora of indifference across the crowd. His losing streak had lost him a lot of stock it seemed. He bounced on his toes, trying to hype himself up; he needed a win tonight, not for the crowd, or for Cartwright Strong Style, but for himself.

He made his way down the ramp at a quick pace, rolling into the centre of the ring once he reached it. Rising quickly to his feet, he crouched slightly and spun tpward the far corner, as he usually did, waiting for his opponent to make an entrance.

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:51 pm
A line of fireworks shot off on stage moments after Kickstart My Heart hit the PA!

When I get high, I get high on speed
Top-fuel funny car's a drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kickstart my heart

User Image
At the sound of his music the Mega Lion, Luis Leone stepped out on stage. Looking up to the cheering fans, Luis raised his microphone as he made his way down the ramp. "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Dubya Dubya Eff, Summerslam! You know who I am!" He paused briefly, bringing a hand to an ear as the audience chanted his name. Luis! Luis! Luis!

Always got the cops coming after me
Custom-built bike doing 103
My heart, my heart
Kickstart my heart

"That's right! I AM none other than the legendary wrestler, tag team phenomenon, six-star athlete, the globetrotter, and let's not forget that I AM the presence of professional wrestling! I am the man that keeps on going, the High Octane! The one and only, the immortal Mega Lion!" The Lion stepped to the left side of the ramp, giving a few high fives to the front row as he neared the ring.

Ooh, are you ready, girls?
Ooh, are you ready now?
Whoa, yeah
Kickstart my heart, give it a start
Whoa, yeah, baby!

Ascending the stairs, Luis swiftly ducked under the top rope and stepped into the ring. "People of Ohio!" Walking forward, he made a beeline for the corner ahead of him, and climbed onto the center rung. "This is Power!" Tossing the mic out of the ring, the Lion reached into his hoodie pockets, suddenly pulling a bottle of pineapple Bisonade out of each side! Fans went nuts as the Six Star Hero popped the tops off each bottle before tossing them back for a bisonade bash!

After upending the yellow beverage into his mouth, with most of the drink spilling onto him, he dropped the bottles out of the ring as he stepped of the turnbuckle rungs.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:15 pm
Tiger cocked his eyebrow as he watched the bisonade spill out near him. He genuinely could not understand how anybody could drink that stuff. It was pure poison - no more than hype and potassium at an insane mark up.

"Oh well," he thought to himself, as he took a step forward towards the ring centre, waiting for Luis to approach.  

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 4:21 pm
Pulling his hoodie off, Luis turned and tossed it out of the ring before finally approaching his opponent in the center. The Mega Lion glanced Tiger Hat over as he neared. "What, is this where you go Yatta?"

Extremist-Saint-Joey rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:15 pm
Tiger smirked. His old catchphrase hadn't been uttered in a while - not by him at least, even if it did bellow out before his theme struck.

"Funny. A wrestler and a clown?"

Tiger took a step back as the bell rang, rolling his right shoulder to loosen up. He was waiting for Luis to make the first move.  

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:44 pm
"You'd think a guy dressed like Tony the Tiger would be a little more entertaining." Luis raised his hand out motioning for a lock up.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 10:51 am
Tiger rolled his eyes. He was almost sure he'd heard all the petty insults at this point. He was a little surprised that Luis hadn't called him a furry - God knows that one never gets old.

Tiger lurched forward, as if to accept the lock-up, but would instead dart under the opponent's arm, aiming to get behind Luis.  

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:05 am
Tiger Hat managed to slip behind Luis. The Lion's back would now be exposed for only a moment before he turned to swing a right hand at his opponent.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:20 pm
Behind the opponent, Tiger had intended to drop and try to take Luis down by putting a shoulder to the back of his leg - but he swung around before he could pull it off. Luckily, he was mid-drop when he swung his fist, meaning he was in perfect position to dodge the shot. Continuing with his plan, but now from a new angle, Tiger would hook his arms around Luis' legs and push forward, attempting to take him to the mat.  

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:51 pm
Luis fell forward, hitting the mat as Tiger took him down by the ankles.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:07 am
Tiger would clamber forward, to get into a mount position, where he would aim to throw strikes down at his opponent's face. Grace giving way for brutality - as is the nature of the Tiger.  

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:10 am
Luis was struck with several strikes as the Tiger went on the attack. Finally the Lion would respond, suddenly leaning in and throwing an elbow towards the side of his opponent's head!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:57 am
Tiger was struck in the side of the head, being thrown to the side and losing his advantageous position. He landed on his side, struggling to balance his position.  

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:19 pm
Pulling himself up onto his knees he followed after Tiger Hat, attempting to pull them both onto their feet. Once up, he'd suddenly look to pull his opponent in for a belly to belly suplex!

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff