Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Drako Damone] vs The Butler Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 12:51 pm
12th August 2024 - 1st September 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:10 pm
The lights in the arena dim down as Ain't About the Money hits the PA.

Ahhhh, ahhhh
Ahhhh, ahhhh

blue and white lights begin to flash while a thin layer of smoke comes across the stage and down the ramp. Flames spring up along the set and the crowd begins to cheer

If you know like I know say
Ain't about the money, it's about the power (say)
Ain't about the money, it's about the power (you know like I know say)
Ain't about the money, it's about the power (say)
Ain't about the money, it's about the power

Finally the former World champion steps out into view and the cheers grow louder. There's a slight change in his attire. Instead of his usual vest, he's wearing a t-shirt with a dragon across it and the words Drakonian Empire across the top of it. Drako Damone looks out over the arena for several moments before starting to make his way down the ramp

Think about it, think about it
Ain't no need to think about it
Get that Money, keep that power
No they not the same thing
Money can be anybody
This somebody, that nobody
When it comes to power
Circle, super small and maintain
Money make em' do it cause of what you give to em'
Power make em' do it cause you told them to do it
Money make you fly, power never die, don't know why
Money can be lost, power never need an alibi
Blood thicker than the champagne
Power in my pride, power in my last name

"..making his way to the ring, from Saint Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 200 pounds, Drako Damone!!"

Drako stops at the end of the extremely long ramp and look around the arena for a few more moments before he turns and walks up the stairs and into the ring, moving to the center to stretch out right into his old pose. Pyro shoots off behind him, a nice flash to the past for him and he straightens up again

When I'm in your presence you can feel the power
Even if this company was built from powder
Girls, kissin, on the couch, women, in the, shower
Surround, myself with kings, you can keep the cowards
Everytime I reminisce, I'm reppin' different bitches
Blood is thicker than water but BS is the thickest
Let the chain round my neck tell my life story
Born into the money but would die for glory
Get ready for the takeover, that face, lip and makeover
That case, that I break open, that great fifth like Beethoven
If you, wanna get it poppin', I can be in the team
Thirty-four, in a, rocket cause Hakeem's the dream
(Get it? They don't get it)

The Soaring Dragon walks to the corner and steps up onto the second turnbuckle, covering his eyes to look out into the crowd of cheering fans.

Oooh, we're makin' moves
You're only doing what my power let you do
You see that money isn't everybody's thing
When it comes to power, can only be one king

Finally, Drako steps down and takes off the new shirt, tossing it into the crowd as he turns to wait for his opponent  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:57 pm
Butler by Threads & D John & Pogi-B plays in the arena as The Butler enters the arena.

♫ Want me a butler, mustache like Colonel Custer
Want to chill on the dock of my yacht, served custard
I wanna get the bread and the Munster
Look at me buster, want me a butler ♫

The crowd erupts in to boos as The Butler struts down the ramp, his nose held high in the air.

He is wearing a black and white butler's uniform with a bright red bowtie and he carries a silver tray with a glass of champagne on top of it.

Howard Finkle: "Making his way to the ring, from The Cartwright Mansion, he is THEEEEEEEE BUUUUUTLEEEER!"

♫ Silver cutlery
Shade from money trees
Made for luxury
Want me a butler, aye
I want me a butler
I want me a butler, yeah
I want me a butler
I want me a butler, yeah ♫

As he climbs into the ring, The Butler takes a sip of his champagne and surveys the crowd with a sneer.
He then raises his glass in to the air and shouted, "To me, the most important person in this arena!"

The crowd booed even louder, but The Butler just laughs and tosses his glass aside.
He then flexed his muscles and struck a pose, ready to take on Drako, who is foolish enough to challenge him.

JR: "Here comes The Butler, the obnoxious American butler! He's certainly not making any friends with that entrance."

King: "No, he's not. But you have to admit, he's got quite the strut. And that tray he's carrying looks like it could do some serious damage in the ring."

JR: "Let's hope he doesn't use it as a weapon. But you know The Butler, he's not above bending the rules to get what he wants."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:04 pm
Drako watches the absurd entrance of the Butler with a slight smirk on his face. The former champion pushes his hair back from his face and steps up to the center of the ring, waiting to see how the Butler will choose to meet him at the start  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:20 pm
The Butler raises his chin up, so that he can attempt to look down on Drako from afar, before he approaches the center of the ring.

The Butler feigns a two handed lock-up, but it hasn't been wrestling that has brought The Butler his winning streak, it has been Butler Brawling!

The Butler actually aims to kick his opponent in the gut and punch his face!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:51 am
Drako was prepared to go into the lock up, but finds himself caught with a kick to the gut that doubles him over slightly, before being clocked with a punch as well. He snaps to the side and checks his face for blood. Nope, he's good, but time to remind the Butler that Drako doesn't just do technical wrestling. The Soaring Dragon turns back and looks to clock the Butler with a straight right to the jaw in retaliation  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:28 pm
WHAM!

Drako fires back with a strike to The Butler's jaw and it's a good shot, as The Butler's head rocks backwards from the impact!

Standing in place as he shakes his head, The Butler tries to keep his face blank, looking at his opponent as if he was expecting more.

The Butler tries to grab Drako's arm suddenly, looking to Irish Whip him across the ring and back towards a clothesline!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:35 pm
Drako finds his arm caught and it seems he's about to hit the ropes....that is until he stops himself by catching the Butler's arm and turns back, then goes low as he aims a dropkick for the Butler's left knee  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:43 pm
Drako uses his strength to resist the throw, then surprises The Butler with a low strike to his left knee, forcing him to lower his stance as pain shoots up his leg, leaving him in a prone position!

JR: "Tough start for The Butler, it doesn't look like he can just rely on his brute strength tonight!"

King: "Shut up, JR!
Everyone knows that a good defence is a good offence!
The Butler could be about to go defencive!
The night is still young JR!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:47 pm
Back on his feet, Drako puts some malice into his next move, as he aims a quick knee to the Butler's face now that he's got him where he wants him. Maybe the Butler will think twice before he tries to outbrawl a guy from a family full of street fighters/former MMA fighters  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:53 pm
The Butler has to eat a nasty knee to the face from Drako, which leaves him dropping to the side, landing on all fours.

The crowd is enjoying seeing a member of Cartwright Strong Style taking a beating, cheering the former two time WWFG World Heavyweight Champion on!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:57 pm
That felt good, but unfortunately for the Butler, Drako hasn't cooled off yet. It might seem like it, since he back sup a bit, but that's only to get some momentum as he charges forward and aims a soccer style kick to the ribs of the Butler as he's on all fours  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:00 pm
The Butler turns his head to look towards Drako, to see him backing away just a little bit.

As Drako approaches him with a running kick, The Butler hopes to counter with a diving lariat towards his opponents throat!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:08 pm
Drako had a good head of steam building, but the Butler seems to have found some resilience as he leaps up and clocks him with a lariat, knocking the Soaring Dragon to the mat the hard way  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:12 pm
The crowd boos as The Butler ruins their enjoyment, of watching him being beaten like a dog!

The Butler flexes his huge Steiner-like arms at the fans, looking proud of himself for taking Drako off of his feet.

The Butler looks down at Drako and keeps it simple, wanting to put his foot on Drako's throat and apply his body weight!

King: "See that, JR!
Excellent offencive defence!
Or is that defencive offence!"

JR: "I have to admit it, the tide has turned!"

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items