Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other
Bump/B level RPing Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you comment on Myrrh's RP?
Yes
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
None of the above... but i will RP in this topic
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:22 am
This is so we dont have to bump to get our guild notticed.... YES ILL BE DOING RANDOM THINGS... (ill be contuneing the fight between Bountie and Lloyd) feel free to comment on the random things i do  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:32 am
(Kay)  

1_kitiara_1
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:33 am
Llody
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
*bountie pulls his shot gun first*
*Lloyd grabs his revoler and fires off the clip at bountie and it starts to rain*

*all the shots miss Bountie, then bountie shoots off the shotgun, misses he grabs his sword and starts to run after Lloyd, he also throws his other two sowrds in front of him*
*Lloyd pulls his own sword and runs towards Bountie*
*bountie switches his stepping suddly and even more suddenly he jumps towards one of the swords and throws the one he was holding, he grabs the sword and swings, it being a broad sword and bountie using one hand shows his stenght*
*Lloyd sees this and spins, just in time to block the swing from Bounties Broadsword*
Ha, Lloyd, *bountie puts down his sword*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:43 am
Bountie
Llody
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie

*all the shots miss Bountie, then bountie shoots off the shotgun, misses he grabs his sword and starts to run after Lloyd, he also throws his other two sowrds in front of him*
*bountie switches his stepping suddly and even more suddenly he jumps towards one of the swords and throws the one he was holding, he grabs the sword and swings, it being a broad sword and bountie using one hand shows his stenght*
*Lloyd sees this and spins, just in time to block the swing from Bounties Broadsword*
*Lloyd does the same* i missed you old buddy...  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:48 am
Lloydquote="Bountie
Llody
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie

*Lloyd does the same* i missed you old buddy... so what have you been upto? *starts to walk towards the bar*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:55 am
Bountie
Lloyd][quote="Bountie
Llody
Bountie
so what have you been upto? *starts to walk towards the bar* *Bountie follows him* Not much, killing, pilaging, tryin to find a way home... same old same old  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:16 pm
Lara sits down in the middle of the floor, looking very bored. She yawns and turns slightly to watch the two men "what happened to the fight, boys?" she asks, her normally melodic voice coming out in a bored drwal "It gave us all something to watch"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:28 pm
Llody
Bountie
Lloyd][quote="Bountie
Llody
Bountie
so what have you been upto? *starts to walk towards the bar*
*Lloyd follows him* Not much, killing, pilaging, tryin to find a way home... same old same old Hey we are best Friends... you want a fight? Ok lets give them a fight *bountie turns to Lloyd* Lets do this hounerbaly *boutie goes on one knee, then stands again* Well?  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:23 pm
"Alright then, Sir Bountie..wait, who is your friend? I have not yet met him" she inclines her head toward the other man  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:09 pm
Myrrh_the_Sith
Llody
Bountie
Lloyd][quote="Bountie
*Lloyd follows him* Not much, killing, pilaging, tryin to find a way home... same old same old
Hey we are best Friends... you want a fight? Ok lets give them a fight *bountie turns to Lloyd* Lets do this hounerbaly *boutie goes on one knee, then stands again* Well? *Lloyd looks at her* Im Lloyd... *he bows*  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:11 pm
Lloyd
Boutnie
Llody
Bountie
Lloyd][quote="Bountie
*Lloyd follows him* Not much, killing, pilaging, tryin to find a way home... same old same old
Hey we are best Friends... you want a fight? Ok lets give them a fight *bountie turns to Lloyd* Lets do this hounerbaly *boutie goes on one knee, then stands again* Well?
*Lloyd looks at her* Im Lloyd... *he bows* HEY YOUR SOPPOSED TO BOW TO ME AND THEN WE FIGHT *reaches for his shotgun* Hey where did.... Right dropped it Uhhh.... *takes his braodsword and slashes at Lloyd*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:14 pm
Bountie
Lloyd
Boutnie
Llody
Bountie
Hey we are best Friends... you want a fight? Ok lets give them a fight *bountie turns to Lloyd* Lets do this hounerbaly *boutie goes on one knee, then stands again* Well?
*Lloyd looks at her* Im Lloyd... *he bows*
HEY YOUR SOPPOSED TO BOW TO ME AND THEN WE FIGHT *reaches for his shotgun* Hey where did.... Right dropped it Uhhh.... *takes his braodsword and slashes at Lloyd*
*Lloyd jumps back* Can't i bow for the pretty lady?  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:16 pm
Myrrh_the_Sith
Bountie
Lloyd
Boutnie
Llody
Bountie
HEY YOUR SOPPOSED TO BOW TO ME AND THEN WE FIGHT *reaches for his shotgun* Hey where did.... Right dropped it Uhhh.... *takes his braodsword and slashes at Lloyd*
NO ZUVY TUAC *water rises out of a glass somwhere near by and throws Lloyd off his feet*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:19 pm
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Boutnie
NO ZUVY TUAC *water rises out of a glass somwhere near by and throws Lloyd off his feet*
Thats a new one... Why not daze me with extrodanary speed now why dont you? *he grabs a stick and throws it at Bountie, then turns around and heads for cover*  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:22 pm
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Bountie
Lloyd
Boutnie
Thats a new one... Why not daze me with extrodanary speed now why dont you? *he grabs a stick and throws it at Bountie, then turns around and heads for cover*
What in the world are you doing ? HATU *fire bursts in front of him*  
Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces