Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other
Literate Assassin Roleplay | Now Open [+] literate Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korrye

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:31 am
Welcome to A literate assassin roleplay.
Here the lives of bounty hunters, assassins, thieves and mercenaries alike run in and out of eachothers. And as one can't remember who she is, things all start to change....

If you happen to see an icon [+], that means applications are being accepted.

Post 1:: Introduction | Rules
Post 2:: Roleplay Storyline
Post 3:: Character Profiles | Forms
Post 4:: Announcements
Post 5:: Links and Affiliates

Rules::

- Follow Gaia TOS
- No Flaming
- No Spamming
- No Bumping
- No Trolling
- Post atleast 4 or 5 sentances to a paragraph per post. The meaning of the roleplay is literate. I understand writer's block but don't use that as an excuse.
- Post 'Lost' in your profile application somewhere, have it visible!
- Killing is allowed, however you must have my permission as well as the character that you will be killing. As this roleplay is based around that, making up a target character for yourself is suitable and acceptable.
- Up to 2 characters allowed per person, please make sure that if you have more then 1 character that you use different coloured fonts, italics ext. ext. to show the difference between them.
- Change 'Lost' to 'Forgotten' in your profile application, have it visible (bolded, underlined ext. ext.)
- Try to keep OOC posts to a bare minimal, and make sure that they are noticeable with brackets and other tools.
- Auto hitting is NOT allowed. Although being a godly assassin isn't right either, you must take hits. Nobody can continuiously dodge one another.

If you have a problem with my rules please don't bicker about it.
My roleplay, my rules.
3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:09 pm
Post 2:: Roleplay Storyline

A young woman appeared on a wooden dock in the middle of one of the worst storms in the season. She wore a simple wetsuit, her longer blonde hair was sopping wet as she moved around incoherently.
From afar on an incoming US NAVY ship a young marine on board saw the figure from afar.
He was surprised as she was on her knees and suddenly turned the wrong way and plummeted off the oak planks of wood and into the water.
She floated on her back, and as their ship neared the dock he saw something that shocked him greatly.

The ships docter sent atleast 6 men out into the bombarding rainstorm, a jolt of lightning struck across the sky as they hauled her on board.
The young marine carried her personnally to the small room they used for medical emergencies. He was vastly shocked that when he sent her down his hands were coated in blood and it was soon revieled that she'd been shot twice in the back in non harming areas.
Her wetsuit had also greatly prevented the bullets from going deep into the skin, but the medical doctor only saw the beginning of his issues when she awoke on the table after he'd removed the bullets. She flipped and almost chocked him, asking where she was but also a surprising question.
Who was she?

6000 miles away, across the ocean in Paris France an elite group of assassins and mercenaries typed rapidly away, clocking in their latest hit.
A female with flaming red hair burst into the office of Trey Burneau.
"She's gone, transmission lost sir." she said panting, a vast look of panic struck her face.
"Send Wes." was all he said before swivelling his chair away from the obviously disheveled attendant. He rubbed his forehead of sweat and looked quite unhappily down at the carpet flooring that was his office.
They'd never failed before and now....now the other groups would take a great advantage and try to pursuade the government to accept their programs.

----------------------------------------------------------

In this roleplay the option to be a thief, mercenary or assassin is availble. Only human races are allowed but a secondary race will be added once the roleplay gets started and more is learned about Trey Burneau's 'program'.
The groups are of people who work for private government factions and sent out their assassins and other workers to do the dirty work of the government, to kill of possible threats to what was happening.

Korrye

Sparkly Genius

Korrye

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:15 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:17 pm
Post 4:: Announcements

April 2nd 2006: Thread Created
April 3rd 2006: Thread Opened

Korrye

Sparkly Genius

Korrye

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Post 5:: Links and Afilliates

Coming soon...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:27 pm
Sir Reginald Butler stood out in the pouring rain and worst thunder storm that he'd seen yet. His feet however where firmly planted to the wooden planking of the ships deck, his hands gripped around the steel hand railings that were seen everywhere on the ship for balance.
He wore a heavy raincoat, although it made little difference as the wind wipped his hood off for atleast the fifth time and his face was pelted with rain. He squinted against the water for a few minutes before the wind changed direction and blew on his left, or west.
A black figure was on an old wooden dock next to an abandoned boat house and moved quite oddly. He put his hand up to his forehead like he was blocking a large amount of sunlight from getting into her eyes and leant foreward in a sad attempt to see clearer.
He was astonished to see that the figure rose to its knees and stood there calmly but suddenly fell over sideways like it had fainted.
He ran then, positive that the figure was a person, and slipped over the boards before going under the deck to collect a group of men to go out and retrieve the human who would now most likely be drowning and bashing up against the posts of the dock aimlessly.

It took only minutes before they had the boat come up closer to the old dock and send out a group of 6 men to grab the figure. She was onboard within 10 minutes of falling off the dock and Reginald was astonished to see that the figure was actually a girl!
He grabbed her in his arms, her head hanging like she was dead and yet she had moved on the deck when they were debating if she was dead or not.
Slipping past everyone with a steady pace he made his way to the medical bay and the doctor turned shocked at him.
"In the water?" he asked looked at the sopping wet young woman. He helped Reginald set her onto an examining table but what shocked them both more what when Reginald pulled his arms out from underneath her they were soaked in blood.

Korrye

Sparkly Genius

Concubine999
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:12 pm
Keira opens the door to her flat and shakes off her rain coat leaving it on the floor. She unties the tight bun she keeps her hair in for her day job at the DMV. She moves her way into the kitchen and grabs her self a diet cola. As she pops open the lid and takes a sip she leans on her windosill above her kitchen sink and looks down at the street below. She wondered if she should retire her second job. After all an assassin pushin 31 should consider settling down. She could find a husband. The only real clue to her age was the grey at her temples. It gave her character she thought.

She exits the kitchen picking up an apple from the fruit basket and heads for the bathroom. She sheds her second skin clothing and steps into the shower. She stands there letting the heat saok though the cold skin. this rain was something else. When she gets out she wraps a towel around herself and sits on the toilet biting into her apple and watching the steam swirl around. She runs a comb through her hair and decides to watch a movie before bed. As she walks out into the living room one of the Aces running men is sitting in hewr favorite chair.

"'Allo love."

Keira nods to the Ace and its across from him.

"What can I do you?"

"We're looking for information that's all."

"Whom where why what?"

"Calm down lass I don't know all that just wanted to see if you were interested."

"What's the pay?"

"Lucrative the boss is even in on this hire."

"All right where's he want me to meet him."

"The Cafe down the street tomorrow round eight pm."

"All right now leave so I can watch my movie."

The Ace gets up and walks out locking the door. She rolls her eyes. He could have just knocked. She would have answered it. She moves to her favorite seat and grabs the remote turning the tele on. Her mind though was racing. She'd have to call in sick tomorrow morning. they were used to her calling in sick abruptly but she managed her work even when she wasn't there so they weren't about to fire her.

What could possibly inerest the Ace of Aces enough to have him want her services? That's pretty high up. Odd. Maybe with the pay from this she could afford that cottage in the country she'd been looking at. A nice get away from everything.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:00 am
"Leave me now. Theres obviously a medical injury." The doctor shooed the marines away even Sir Reginald.
The female lay on the table in a simple wetsuit with her belly down and her hands at her side. Her head was on its right ear, looking out left with a lifeless appearing face.
The man who decieded it best to find the source of the blood was named Dr. Maxx Travellu and he'd been working for the US NAVY for most of his life as first a NAVY seal but not one of the many doctors on board.
He cut away at the back of her wetsuit using a scalpul. The black fabric was thick and hevay as it had absorbed the most water that it could when she fell. His eyes opened in shock at two bullets wounds that now made themselves visable.
The skin was inflamed around the two areas, one in the left shoulder area and the second just below her shoulder closer to the right.
He ran his fingers over her back and the skin twitched at suddenly being touched.
"No nerve damage." he told himself and quickly noted that the wetsuit had prevented the bullets from going any deeper into her skin, as well that he thought that she might have been wearing a vest of some kind overtop to make the impact less.
He removed the bullet shells from the top layer of skin with a simple pair of tweasers but another thing caught his eye.
A scar like slash just under her right shoulder and something seemed to be bulging.
Curious he took a clean scalpel and cut the flesh, something silver flashing told him that she'd had something implanted into her shoulder.

Wes sat in the bar at he corner of 52nd street his thoughts twisting as he chewed on his lip irritably. What the hell had gone wrong?
Tat was his oly question. He let out a heavy sigh and a big breath of air before combing his hingers through his blonde hair.

Korrye

Sparkly Genius

Korrye

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:21 pm
Tenderly he pushed the skin away, using his glasses to magnify what he was looking at.
The metal glinted off his glasses and he took out the small metal object, half the size of her own pinky finger, and went out of the room to wash it under a tap.

The figure on the table however woke to a very uncomfortable sharp pain eminating from her back. She panted for breath, adrenaline pumping high as she looked around a room that she was clueless as to why she was there.
Her head pounded and a sharp binding pain twisted throughout her shoulder when she tried to use her hand to help herself into a sitting position.
Gathering unknown strength and facing the pain she sat herself up on the cold steel table and stood up on the ground.
She was wet and cold, freezing really and her ground was shifting, rocking back and forth unaturally.
She turned, her wet hair whipping the side of her face as an instinct kicked in. She heard a voice, that of an older man as he spoke to a younger male between his mid 20s to early 30s.
Her head interfeared with her thoughts and she layed back down on the table, belly to a sopping wet towel and her hands motionless at her side.

The doctor entered with his younger college. They both chattered nonsense about what the silver like object in her shoulder could be. Her eyes closed she listened intently to the conversation and was late to notice that they were speaking fluently in German.
She reamined motionless until they walked over to her and she felt a searing pain ripple through her skin as they touched a tender spot. As they did it felt like 1000 needles where stabbed into her skin and then she recoiled.
She sat up and whipped her hand backwards, slashing the neck of the younger college and sending him backwards into the wall.
Travellu held his hands up in surrender as she lunged as him clenching her hand around his neck and pinning him to the wall with unknown strength.

"Where the hell am I?" she asked through gritted teeth as the pain throbbed through her body.
"I am Doctor Maxx Travellu. You were---"
"I was what!" she said as she slammed his head backwards into the wall.
"Where am I!" she shouted back again.
"Your on a US NAVY seals boat off the coast of Germany. A man, he saw you in the water." Imbetween words Travellu choked and gasped for air.
"What....water?" she said and he felt her strength fading, as she began falling, her clench failed and she nearly collapsed, grasping his shoulders to remain standing.
"Who are you." Travellu studdered as he looked her clearly in her fading eyes.
"I don't know.." she said. "I don't know...."
Her head tilted to the side and it was then that Travellu took her fully in his arms and lay her back down on the table.

Wes stood from his barstool and walked outside into a hot afternoon in LA. He flipped his sunglasses onto his eyes and walked down the street with a crowd of mixed tourists and natural population towards the pier. On 54th his cell phone wavered and started vibrating but he waited to pick it up.
Once in a deserted beach he took out the NOKIA phone and hit the re-dial messaged. Biting his lip he knew exactly what this was for.
"Code in."
"Alpha 23798" he spoke loud and clear, nobody was there to see him.
"Your teammate Snipes--"
"Is gone." he said and took out a heavy sigh once more before talking again and putting his hand onto his forehead. "I know this already, I called in for news."
"Well there is none. This hasn't happened before and you've put us into this position."
"Shut up Trey! I haven't done anything wrong in the past 3 years that I've been with you. Don't you dare pin this on me! Your the b*****d who brought her in here, trained her and made her do it! You sent her out to something that would tamper what you made her forget. I wouldn't be surprised if we find her floating in a ditch dead within the week!"
Wes slammed his finger onto the hang up button before Burneau could say anything else to him. Frustrated he cussed and clenched a strong hand around the phone almost breaking it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:24 pm
Keira awakes the next morning to the tube sing songing some early morning theme song for one of it's shows. She lies there on the couch going through her agenda during the day. she was about to leave on assignment and so she needed to make sure that there were some things done.

She rose gingerly from the couch and got dressed in a warm turtleneck and a pair of black jeans. She opened the door and walked down the hall. Leaning against the door she puches back a stand of her pail hair and knocks on the door with her palm then turns her hand over and knocks twice with her knuckles. Devon's voice greets her.

"State your business."

"Devon it's me you twit. I need you to house sit I'm going away I'm not sure how long."

The door opens revealing a short rather skinny man with a balding head of grey hair and the glasses used to inspect gems and minerals. He was very fond of her house because she had quite the collection of antiques along the walls.

"Of course, do you have anything new?"

"In my bedroom there is a tapestry I ordered from a shop in Washington Conneticuit, but you know Americans, they have a tendency to overlook the tiny details of things."

Devon had an avid hate for Americans ever since his American father had kicked him and his mother out of his home so he could be a bachelor again. The initial hate was understandable but at his age of 71, it had simply become comical.

The man simply nodded and closed the door. She knew he would be there so she slid the spare key under his door and walked back down the hall. She picked up the tele and called in sick then called the few acquintances and told them she was ill so that they would not come over to see her on the usual Wednesday movie night to find her gone.

After her calls were made she went to her closet opened her safe and dumped 10 thousand American dollars into a backpack along with her belt of syringes and finally she her gun.

"Now how to amuse myself to eight tonight?"

Concubine999
Crew

Korrye

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:13 pm
Wes clenched the phone again knowing that he'd get yelled up when he got back for freaking out. He had a right too, he'd phoned atleast 6 times in the last 48 hours, that didn't even count for the past 2 others days that she'd been missing, he'd been calling every hour since he wasn't in europe.
He ruffled his hair and sat down on the sand, his track pants soaking up the heat that the grains had taken in from being heated all day but a bright 32 degree day.
He was frustrated and worried. Nobody had ever thought that if somebody actually failed that it would be her. What was worse yet was that Burneau was barely reacting, or so any of them could see. She'd been personally trained by him and put under a treatment to get her thoughts off what had happened in the past. They had simply turned her thoughts to the current, when she'd came o, what a mess.
Korrye had been over emotional, stuck in constant night-terrors, and always dwelling on the things that she could have done better. One month with Trey Burneau had changed her, and completely.
Wes had been trained by Burneau but it had only been for a week and now, his thoughts meandered. He'd probably be called back in 24 hours for re-training and to be re-scheduled in about a month.
They'd messed up, he'd been asked to simply keep tabs on her where-abouts and keep with what she was up to. But when he'd not been able to contact her once she was there everything had gone sideways.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:28 am
Keira sits down looking at the clock 10:35. Lovely. She walks over to her closet door and opens it pulling out her exorcize mat. She lays it down in her living room and goes through her basic stretches. She sets the alarm on her phone to 7:30 and begins to meditate the day away, well that was her intent, but she soon falls asleep.

"Kiera do you know what you dalliances could mean for us socially?"

"Kirinyaga is not a dalliance I love him I want to marry him!"

"Marry him? That monkey?"

"Father! Don't say that! I love him!"

"Grab her Mary."

"Father stop! I love him! Stop!"

"You de-beep beep beep"

Keira's eyes snap open to her damn alarm. She had to say though, she was fond of the interuption this time.

She got up and stretched, kicking the mat under the couch and grabbing her phone ot of her pocket turning the inssecent beeping off with a huff. She snatches her gloves off the kitchen counter and locks the door walking out. As she leaves the building she looks up to see Devon's eyes peeping oput te hallway window. She gives a small wave and continues her trek down to the cafe.

And sure enough there was the porlty man sitting with two henchies sipping some tea.

"Allo Keira love."

"Nigel. Aces."

Keira sits down across from him and folds her hand on the table.

"Your proposition?"

"I lost contact with a one Korrye O'Conner. A more valuable informant of mine. I was rather curious as to where it was she disappeared to."

Nigel slides a manilla folder over, in it is a picture a breifing plane tickets and a wad of mony equaling to roughly 5 thousand American dollars.

"As always I/4 atthe start, 1/4 at first contact in the destination and 1/2 after the job is done."

"Well then, 20 thou is a bit low don't you think if she is such a prized informant..?"

"There is a second half. She may need aid, that is another job completley, finding her and assessing her situation will get you 20k, but you stick around and help her get back to safety and you'll get 5 billion."

"American right?"

"American. What is your obsession with American currency Keira."

Keira smiles remebering the time she and Kirinyaga had laid on the beach and stared through and American dollar talking about the possibility of moving there together and having somewhere they could call home together.

"Sentimental value is all."

"Well then allright but...do you accept?"

"I do Nigel. I'll contact you in America."

Concubine999
Crew

Korrye

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:59 am
It was a good 3 days before Korrye started walking around with the aid of one of the seals. She started doing a fair share of work, which included washing down clothes and uniforms, cooking in the kitchen, cleaning and washing down fishing tackle, fishing, helping the marines. Anything. Considering how weak she had been just days ago one would think that its almost to much.
On the fifth day she was told to stop by Travellu.
"You are not a NAVY Seal," he had told her "you are a guest fact even a victem of a visious attack. We dock in 4 days. You'll be leaving then.."
It was then for the first time that he took out the silver mechanism and showed it to her.
"I found this imbedded in your shoulder. Does it mean anything to you?"
Korrye looked at it and then grabbed it and felt its weight in her palm.
A bumping on the surface looking intrigueing and she felt a finger over it not actually realizing that it was a switch.
A red beam fired out like a lazer pointer and she back off a little blinking, flashing it onto the wall.
"Alpha 0001
1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21
International Banking of Zuric"

In plain english she read it over, Travellu astonished. "Have you drempt of anything, anything at all?" He was stern, like asking a child and seeing if or if not she would lie to him.
"No...." she studdered back at him.
She had nothing but 4 days, not a name and only a metal like bullet shell lazer pointer that gave her a combination most likely to a safety deposit box.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:19 am
Sulking about Korrye's rough history with Trey would do nothing for him. His pager went off and he smudgly plucked off the black receptor off his belt and answered.
He was still working, technically but this was a private page coming from Burneau himself which told him that his thoughts where true.
Trey would be eager to find her yes but he also wanted another person ready to take her place while well who knows what they would do to her if they found her.
Kill her probably.
He let out a deep breath and hit a memory number on his cell phone.
"Jemomo, have the jet ready for 6 o'clock departing from LA and heading to Paris France at the private hanger. Flight plan is to be kept secret."
He hung up before walking southwards along the sandy beach, more or less pacing in thought.

Korrye

Sparkly Genius

Korrye

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:10 pm
Korrye stood on board the main deck of the ship, the wind whipped off the water and up against the steel siding but also up and into her face and hair.
4 days had done nothing. She'd searched rapidly through maps, texts, the internet and had found nothing. Her only hope lay in a bank, but she was landing in France, so she'd need a train ride.
She had nothing with her either, no money.
Travellu appeared from the main doorway leading inside the ship.
His young student followed him, the body she'd thrown into the wall.
He still had a reddened partion of his neck from the slash she'd given him with her hand but he smiled gently although standing a little distance away.
"We'd like you to take this money." he said opening her palm and handing her a wad of american money. "Its more then enough to keep you going for awhile. A couple of the boys bet at poker last night and I raked in some money. Most of it is just from saving little bits and pieces. Do not waste it."
Korrye nodded and didn't even count it, she just held the wad in her hand. "I will never see you again after this.."
"Maybe its best that way." the college said gently, rocking on the heels of his feet at the ship neared closer and closer to the port.
"You speak several languages. You can do everything, play chess, clean, organize papers, read write. The only piece missing to your puzzle is yourself. Find it."
Travellu patted her shoulder before disappearing below deck for the last time.
Korrye looked onwards into the port her thoughts juggling.

Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff