Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other
Fighting Bar (SL-Literate, please) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you fight?
  No, just hang out
  FIGHT! FIGHT! YES!
  Who knows? I'm just here out of boredom
  VOICES! THE VOICES WON'T STOP!!! O_O
  I want chocolate pie ^.^
View Results

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:28 pm
okay, this is for any literate to semi-literate RPers that like to fight. It has a bar, it is surrounded by forest and a small lake, and they have plenty of space for fighting. The bar serves practically anything, and they also have a small room off to the side that serves as a lounge of sorts, with lots of comfortable couches and chairs, and a stone fireplace that is always lit. There are rooms upstairs for rent, and the whole place has a killer sound system. This can be for realistic or Sci-Fi RPing, take your pick.
*~Rules~*
Stick to guild and Gaia rules, of course
NO GODMODDING
NO AUTO-HITS
OOC is okay, but no bumping
Separate your speach from your actions! (for everyone's sake, it can get VERY annoying)
Keep the foul language to a minimum
No spam, advertising threads, or anything like that
Other than that, I guess anything goes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:32 pm
Lara storms inside the bar, her eyes blazing and flashing with fury, and her aura swirling around her like a black whirlwind. Gritting her teeth, she unsheaths her sword and brings it in a wide arc, her muscles barely flexing as she throws the sword at a table, slicing it neatly in half. Her normally turquoise eyes flash a deep, bloodred as she leaves her sword and strides over to the bar, her anger seeming to send sparks of energy into the air. Her auburn hair falls forward, casting her angelic face into shadow and making her look sinister, yet beautiful in a malicious way. Her high cheekbones were flushed with fury, and her full, red lips stretched in a wide, malevolent sneer. Her dark, long eyelashes curled up above her stunning eyes, only emphasizing her expression.

Ordering a red wine, Lara sits back and regards the room with a cold gaze "Anyone up for a fight?" she sneers, her clear, melodic voice ringing through the room, clear as bells

Jaden Memories
Crew

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:28 pm
(I hope you don't mind if I join)

Dantous walks over with a bottle and a glass to Lara, then has a seat and pours her the glass. 'Bad day?' He smiles and leans back.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:34 pm
((of course not ^^)) Lara sighs, her expression softening "yeah, I guess so..." she answers with a sigh, reaching for the glass "thanks" she murmurs, her eyes slowly returning to their usual turquoise  

Jaden Memories
Crew

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:48 pm
Dantous pours a glass for himself and takes a seat looking over at Lara. 'Well, don't let it go to your head. Your anger that is. Never helped me in a fight.'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:00 pm
"I can control it in a fight very easily, like I am right now" she answers, pulling out a dagger and twirling it between her fingers "I am Lara De'Selene. And with whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:07 pm
'My name is Dantous, Dantous Leyon.' He looks over at he dagger. 'Ex-fighter, I suppose. I am on to another profesion that is more suited for my skill.' He smiles. 'And what of you? Are you just a fighter?'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:09 pm
"A mercenary, among other things. My battle names are a bit ironic. But yes, I am mostly a fighter and spy"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:16 pm
Dantous starts to turn his glass looking at the wine within. 'Are you working right now, by any chance?'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:18 pm
"No, I am not. If I was, I would most likely be gathering information in the Vampire Haven"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:23 pm
A smile slips onto Dantous' face. 'Vampire Haven? You have some tie to vampires?' He looks back over at her from the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:26 pm
"You could say that..." she says slowly, her turquoise eyes glowing mysteriously and watching Dantous warily "Why so interested in the Haven?" she asks curiously  

Jaden Memories
Crew

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:30 pm
'Consider it part of my job.' He slides back into his seat. 'What connection do you have with the vampire race? Are you one?'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:37 pm
she laughs acidly "I slay them. Admittedly, I have some in my blood by birth, but that is dominated by Fallen and elven blood. So my only true connection is that of a hunter and the leeches"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

Dantous
Crew

1,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:43 pm
Dantous laughs a bit. 'Wow, that is very intresting. I forgot the last time I ran into a leech, or a Fallen for that matter. Of course, I have been gone for some time from any areas where I may find one.' He smiles and crosses his arms. 'I used to have this little shop and I would always have all these different kinds of people and creatures coming in. That was great.'  
Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff