Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Love problems Please help if u can Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fallen_moon_angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:14 pm
Ok i am totally new with these feelings because i am only 15 but i had someone that i really cared about and he cared about me, he never hid his feelings and he always put me first before his friends, we went out for about 9 months but then him mom got involved. Now we can't see each other because of how i am. I am really upset and i still want to see him, we can only talk once in a while because of this, he thought sneaking around would be a good idea, and i wanna know what to u people think i should do, i really don't want to get on her bad side even more sad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:19 pm
Well what are his mums full reasons for not wanting you two together?
You could always try talking to her? I would recommend that before sneaking around. Like you said, that would just get you on her bad side even more.
Find out what the problems are and see if they are things you can work out.  

RaynieDays

RaynieDays

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:23 pm
Have you ever just sat down with her and explained why you dress the way you do? You could even bring up the fact that the only change you've seen is him being happier. Parents usually want whats best for their kids so if you are making him happy, you two should be able to work something out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:27 pm
yeah i know i am just afraid to talk to her and everytime i try she just yells at me, and also my mom tried and she yelled at her too, i think the girl is just plain moody towards everyone, i have noticed she is protective of him like i am so that could be why, maybe she dosn't want to let him go. *sigh* i wish she would listen to me though  

fallen_moon_angel

RaynieDays

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:31 pm
Well all I cant think of is just keep trying to talk to her.. or even getting him to talk to her. Shes more likely to talk with her son. Get him to explain things.. and get him to ask her to talk to you. She may be more willing if she hears things coming from him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:32 pm
hmm....i have an idea, thanxs for the help 3nodding  

fallen_moon_angel

RaynieDays

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:32 pm
Hope I helped a bit =P Good luck with your idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:36 pm
u did believe me, i think me and him and her should sit down and talk, that way she may understand what we feel for each other  

fallen_moon_angel

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:18 am
animieluver
Ok i am totally new with these feelings because i am only 15 but i had someone that i really cared about and he cared about me, he never hid his feelings and he always put me first before his friends, we went out for about 9 months but then him mom got involved. Now we can't see each other because of how i am. I am really upset and i still want to see him, we can only talk once in a while because of this, he thought sneaking around would be a good idea, and i wanna know what to u people think i should do, i really don't want to get on her bad side even more sad

its not up to her what for him to do its only you and him  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:44 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

The_Forth

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:02 pm
His mom got involved? That really isn't too good. I agree with both of the people who posted in here, two different perspectives. They're both wise. My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year, both our parents don't know we've been together, but my mom is getting to the point of finding out, she knows his name and knows that I'm probably dating him. Well, it's kind of weird to think about his parents or my parents to find out that we truely are together. But, I told him we had to tell them. So, when they do find out and if they interfere, it really wont matter, we'll make sure that nothing comes between our relationship, we love each other and that's what matters most.

And, if he isn't talking to his mom about your relationship, apparently he doesn't care enough, if he did, he'd be doing as much as possible to get the fact that you guys are together through his mothers head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:15 pm
My advice: who cares what any of those on the outside think? Are they going to ground you? Leave - who cares. You have to make a stand for the things in life you love;if not, others take it away. Unfortuniately, sometimes, parents do this. Over protective and selfish. See him regardless of your parents or his parents descision.

ninja I HATE people who interfere in matters that don't concern them. His mother obviously is a judgemental .... . Ignore her.  

ieatyourtclol

XGambit

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:07 pm
Heh. And its said that all boys date/marry there mothers. (not literally of course). Reason with the lady. If you encourage him to sneak around you will be exactly what she doesnt want her son to have. A bad influence. Sneak out to see a girl then itll be sneak out to a party or have sex. Be a positive and reasonable mature person and do not let her define you by your clothes but rather by thine actions.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:10 pm
My ex-girlfriend had a relationship that crashed and burned between her, her ex, and her ex's parents.

As it was my mother never really like my ex, saying her gauges were stupid and things like that.

((My ex also had a lottttt of issues, but we won't go there.))

The point is that it's never good when parents interfere, but keep in mind that, as someone else stated, they just want what's best for their kids.

Now that I'm not blinded by love, I see that a ton of what my mom said was true, even though I denied when she said it. So a lot of parents are a lot smarter than you think they are, and even if you want them to be wrong with all your heart they mat be right. But that's somewhat off-topic.

However, the idea of having either your boyfriend or the two of you sit down with his mother sounds good.

Not only will it maybe help clear things up, it will also show that you two are mature individuals, and that usually scores points on the 'Rent-O-Meter.

So that's the plan I'd stick to.

And if things don't work and problems separate the two of you, just keep in mind it's called your first love and not your last love for a reason.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces