Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
108 ways to transform a t-shirt Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

them pot smokin wine suckin hippehs!
  heeeeyaaaaayuh!
View Results

blessed.into.extinction

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:19 pm
I got this book during spring break and it's so awesome! i made me a shirt.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/31338829/  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:12 pm
Haha, cute!  

Catcheen
Crew

Halliann

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:13 pm
That's neat. Cool t-shirt. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:13 pm
That's so cute. I've been thinking about getting one of those "transform your t-shirt" books. My daughter is hard on her clothes and t-shirts are cheap at the thrift store. How many of the projects are appropriate for a 12 year old girl?  

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

blessed.into.extinction

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:52 pm
ForestGreen
That's so cute. I've been thinking about getting one of those "transform your t-shirt" books. My daughter is hard on her clothes and t-shirts are cheap at the thrift store. How many of the projects are appropriate for a 12 year old girl?

She would probably like most of the projects since the book is geared towards the younger crowd anyway. Most of the projects are tank tops, fitted t-shirts and skirts, and then there are more patterns of bags, pillows, rugs, scarves, ponchos, etc. They're usually pretty easy, so she might even be able to do a lot of them by herself. Have a look at it if you have Barnes & Noble near you. 3nodding

:edit: and here's a link to it on amazon - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0761137858/sr=8-1/qid=1144207682/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-7827089-1722233?_encoding=UTF8  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:20 pm
I really want that book. I gave up buying books for lent, but after Easter I think I shall have to get it 3nodding  

[Grendel]

ForestGreen

Green Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:05 pm
blessed.into.extinction
She would probably like most of the projects since the book is geared towards the younger crowd anyway. Most of the projects are tank tops, fitted t-shirts and skirts, and then there are more patterns of bags, pillows, rugs, scarves, ponchos, etc. They're usually pretty easy, so she might even be able to do a lot of them by herself. Have a look at it if you have Barnes & Noble near you. 3nodding

:edit: and here's a link to it on amazon - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0761137858/sr=8-1/qid=1144207682/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-7827089-1722233?_encoding=UTF8

Thank you! We'll have to see if we can find it at Borders next time we go so we can look through it and decide if enough of the projects will pass the dress code at her school to make it worth buying.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:08 am
Great top biggrin  

Erichte

spacekitten

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:26 am
I saw that book the other day! I might just have to break down and buy it...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:40 pm
Ah i just bought that book off amazon and im waiting for it to be delivered. lol. Great work. Im actually working on a shirt right now. I hope it comes out good.  

Mesu Kittami

atticus_blackwolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:46 pm
Erichte
Great top biggrin
I agree 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:36 am
Mesu Kittami
Ah i just bought that book off amazon and im waiting for it to be delivered.

Ditto.

I found out after I'd ordered that my mum was planning on buying it for my birthday. Ooops :3  

[Grendel]

curli

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:40 pm
Yeah, I've heard of that book before. Sounds interesting, I'm considering buying it for myself. Are there ever too many sewing references?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:44 pm
My copy arrived today. No tshirt is safe mwahahaha!  

[Grendel]

Tonaire

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:16 pm
Wait where do you get those books??? I have so many t-shirts that i wont wear because of their hiddeousness!!!!!  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff