Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Evil Baby Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eienchi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:45 am
I heard you can date the Grim Reaper....and *gasp* have his children?!
Anyone have any info that they could give me?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:39 am
you can eek !!!!! i so didn't know that

meblabla123

Topher18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:58 am
Download it from the internet. Then make a family with the grim reaper in it. Thats how.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:43 pm
chris6666
Download it from the internet. Then make a family with the grim reaper in it. Thats how.
Oh I thought there was a way you could do it with out a mod. Like say...make friends with him?  

Eienchi

Topher18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:46 pm
Eienchi
chris6666
Oh I thought there was a way you could do it with out a mod. Like say...make friends with him?

I don't think you can do that. Maybe you can. Cause he is kinda in the same catergory as fireman and maid and things and you can make friends with them... Hmm...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:20 pm
chris6666
Eienchi
chris6666

I don't think you can do that. Maybe you can. Cause he is kinda in the same catergory as fireman and maid and things and you can make friends with them... Hmm...
The plot thikens.....I think I shall try to befriend this man of death. rofl and see what happens. I just know he doesn't pop up when you use the cheat "Make me know everyone" but neither does the maid or fire man....hmmm  

Eienchi

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:03 am
I'm not sure about dating him, but the InSIMenator has a 'Grimpregnation' option so you can have children with the Grim Reaper. I've tried it out, and the kids turn out very pretty heart It's not quite the same thing, but still... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:51 pm
Saunter_Downwards
I'm not sure about dating him, but the InSIMenator has a 'Grimpregnation' option so you can have children with the Grim Reaper. I've tried it out, and the kids turn out very pretty heart It's not quite the same thing, but still... xp
very cool  

Eienchi

Britney_-_Spears

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:46 pm
I think being with the grim reaper/having his kids sounds so kewl!!! I so wanna try that!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:28 pm
EVIL BABY!!! MWUAHAHAHAH!!! twisted  

Avian+Rox

Briannabo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:41 am
I've always wanted to have one of my sims have Grims baby. Does anyone know a cheat of how to do it?

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:22 am
Eienchi
chris6666
Eienchi
chris6666

The plot thikens.....I think I shall try to befriend this man of death. rofl and see what happens. I just know he doesn't pop up when you use the cheat "Make me know everyone" but neither does the maid or fire man....hmmm
Actually I think he's more in the same category as repoman, socialworker and shrink.  

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:33 am
I heard Nervous is Grim's son  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:28 am
Who's nervous?

Briannabo

RHShipper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:59 pm
The only way i know of is using the Insimenator & possible boolprop?  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff