Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
302 discussion.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:11 am
I thought that this was maybe the most pointless issue i ahve ever read. they sneak in and find the guy and the confront him. wow, in 11 words i managed to do what it took them 17 pages to do. Basically if you get rid of all the pannels where absolutly nothing happens (close up on a candel, "...", etc.) they could have included what ever it is Sai was going to spend half of next week's issue talking about. Then people wodner why we need fillers...this entire issue will be covered by maybe 7-10 minutes of the show. bottom line: i waited all damn week and then some to read this chapter and now i am !@#$ing pissed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:49 am
can i have a link to the chapter?  

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:41 am
http://www.4shared.com/file/1212163/99afe8a8/naruto_ch302_hq_chikusho.html  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:51 am
I couldnt really say that i hated this chapter, but i am siding with you Owenlars on you point, they really could've added a lot more than just some snooping around the hideout.

I personally thought that in this chapter, Naruto and group would've ended up confronting Sasuke and Orochimura, maybe have a little conversation between them (you know, with Naruto wanting him to come back to Konoha and all that jazz), and then have something happen in which Naruto and Sasuke will start off a match....just to see who got stronger. But then again, there may be no fight scene anyway because there was just one a few chapters ago.

Imanyueru

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:20 pm
i want a flash back chronicling what sasuke has been doing, just breif frame or two training sequences. Or atleast a peek at him in some kewl new uniform. I am just pissed that this is like the third issue with little to no actuall storyline and mostly fluff. They need to keep the fluff in the anime because there they go much faster than the manga and while i dont want the mang to become strict story and plot, it would help alot in keeping filler episodes off the tv.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:05 pm
Owenlars2
i want a flash back chronicling what sasuke has been doing, just breif frame or two training sequences. Or atleast a peek at him in some kewl new uniform. I am just pissed that this is like the third issue with little to no actuall storyline and mostly fluff. They need to keep the fluff in the anime because there they go much faster than the manga and while i dont want the mang to become strict story and plot, it would help alot in keeping filler episodes off the tv.

Actually, I think that they aren't trying to make if fluff.

You can't just skip the whole infiltration process without people (like me) wondering what happened. I think it just feels like it moving slow because just a chapter or two before you saw Sasuke and starting to wonder what is happening.

Yeah. All that good stuff. I do hope that there is that predictable, "I'm saving Sasuke" speech that Naruto gives. It is so funny. xd

I suppose we just have to wait for the next chapter!  

LA GLAKKY

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games