engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:54 pm
Since this is a hangout for the marketplace types, let us know any goals you have in the marketplace as well as any other introduction you want. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

I'll start:
My real name is Deborah. I live in California's Central Valley. I've been on Gaia for about a year and a half. Used to fish a lot... Now my passion is this guild and the marketplace...
Ultimately, I'd like to buy an Angelic Sash. Without donations, without questing... by earning it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:48 am

I'm mariana...
i'm looknig to complete my Avi...
i love the marketplace, along with the towns, and this guild, and my friends... and yup thats all for now. oh and i draw.. hehe.
heart heart heart

-Mar

CocoaCoatedCoffeeBean
Crew

Spacial Anomaly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:17 am
Well i'm Raven, I live in canada, I'm still in persuit of an avatar i'm really happy with.. i think my biggest obstacles are long term quests as i tend to be impatiant.. sweatdrop I use the market quite a bit I'd like to get a ninja headband and and perhaps eventualy one of those emo shoulder-bags.. 3nodding
I aso like gaia towns, and talking and drawing and the colors black and grey ^^
Cya later,
-Ren

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:47 am
For all intents and purposes, my name is just going to have to be BantyMom. I use that name on every site on the internet and in several places in real life anyway. It is even on my license plate now.

Oh, except on teamareola.com (StarCraft site) where the guys there liked me enough to ask me to join their clan despite my tendancy to lose everytime I play, and my name became x]BM[x (I play on east in op ta.com, just in case anyone reading this plays). They especially liked the irony of my new name because I am about as good-mannered as they come and BM stands for bad-mannered in that community.

I am 48 and an elementary school teacher.

Yep, you read that right. 48. Born about a month before the space age. Worked on computers when they still needed a room of their own, the terminals were the size of EZ-Boy Lounger, and the programs were stored on punch cards!

Fortran anyone?

My neice rps and learned that when I was in highschool, I did too, at lunch and at sleep-overs. (no personal computer then) She then told me about this site.

I live on the central coast of California *waves at engineer of doom on the other side of Pacheco pass somewhere* and raise bantam show chickens (explains the name)

My goal? I'm 48! my avatar is about as complete and fancy as it's going to get. The bouncy antennae are my nod to a bit of whimsy (note the matching sandals), but personally, I don't need anymore expensive pixels. I have a Starcraft-playing friend who shows chickens in Southern California is undergoing skin grafts right now who would love an angelic sash some day, so that is what I am working on.

Anyone here like doing tek-teking?

I would like to sell all my fish, bugs, trash, and flowers somewhere other than the marketplace.  

BantyMom

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:57 pm
My name is Sean and I haven't been around in a long while because I have been busy trying to find a job and lamenting over the lack of said job. Those two things pretty much keep me busy. I go to college at Rochester Institute of Technology, but im currently in Massachussetts until the fall.

I joined gaia a few years ago and that has afforded me some of the nicer old donation letters, but really I am dirt poor and only have 1000 gold to my name. I should have gotten those black dragon wings last month but I was bad and forgot to donate in time. Bad Sean! Bad! So I guess im currently going to save up and buy them in the marketplace. However, I am not particularilly motivated to at the current moment because I am also trying to find one of those "girlfriend" creatures that are so popular by men my age. Oddly enough Gaia doesn't seem to be the best place for aquiring one of these "girlfriends". (Actually, the last girl I asked out I did meet on Gaia O_o)

My avatar looks scary and it often makes me insanely giggle. But I fear it also makes people think I'm more serious.... or evil... than I really am. I'm not evil, I'm just misunderstood...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:12 pm
My name is ... shock... Wade. I am 25 and discovered Gaia because of my younger sisters. I made some friends, met interesting people, and that is pretty much enough. I have grown a fondness for rping, and helping some of the younger gaians with their real life personal problems, putting my psychology classes to good use.

I write stories, appreciate art, and work at a dollar store during a day and a video store at night. When my mom doesn't need my financial help, I plan on going to college for accounting, because I am a math genius, but my real passion lies with old cars.  

LordWade

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:26 am
MrBobVilla
My name is Sean and I haven't been around in a long while because I have been busy trying to find a job and lamenting over the lack of said job. Those two things pretty much keep me busy. I go to college at Rochester Institute of Technology, but im currently in Massachussetts until the fall.

I joined gaia a few years ago and that has afforded me some of the nicer old donation letters, but really I am dirt poor and only have 1000 gold to my name. I should have gotten those black dragon wings last month but I was bad and forgot to donate in time. Bad Sean! Bad! So I guess im currently going to save up and buy them in the marketplace. However, I am not particularilly motivated to at the current moment because I am also trying to find one of those "girlfriend" creatures that are so popular by men my age. Oddly enough Gaia doesn't seem to be the best place for aquiring one of these "girlfriends". (Actually, the last girl I asked out I did meet on Gaia O_o)

My avatar looks scary and it often makes me insanely giggle. But I fear it also makes people think I'm more serious.... or evil... than I really am. I'm not evil, I'm just misunderstood...

Okay. I have to try to remember how this goes...

To obtain women, one needs time and money. So,
Women = Time X Money
Next, the saying, time is money, so
Women = Money X Money or better said, Money squared
since money is the root of all evil,
Women = (square root of evil) Squared
cancelling,
Women = Evil

Being a woman myself, I probably shouldn't tell you guys that...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:52 am
Yeah...going to RIT means I have seen that formula a few times before.
It's scrawled into a lot of the library benches too. O-o

But maybe I like evil. heart  

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:18 pm
Yes, but I like evil in that regard so much more than anything else. lol mrgreen

Anyway, I'm Jon and I joined Gaia on January 30th thanks to SwordHunter James. I live on the east side of Salt Lake valley, and have a small obsession with the color green and FullMetal Alchemist(Hence my profile page). xd

My goals include getting both Guitars (I'm donating $20 this month, so that should be easy once I sell some of the items), and also making an Ice-themed avatar. The one thing I'd really like though is to get my hands on an Angelic Rod for my fishing expeditions. I've upgraded my Performance Rod already, but fishing is still a bit of a pain.

Yeah, that's pretty much all about me that I'll post to a bunch of strangers. lol wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:14 pm
Hi... i'm Roxy *hi Roxy*
Uhh, i like lonng walks- just kidding!!!
I live in south africa, i'm 14. My dad's a musician, and my mom's a cricket scorer. I LOVE music! Infact, music = my life!!! smile i play guitar, i have a silver J&D (my baby 4laugh ) .. I named it Zabimaru (dont laugh!!! >.<) As in anime... I've only rlly watched bleach!!! I'm a bleach addict!! I've started with 2 episodes of fullmetall alchemist... ---.. pathetic.. i know!!!

I'm big on oldschool rock!!! All the way!!! Angus Young= God!! ^_^

I should shut up now shouldn't I!!! Lmao!!!
whee
heart

Audio.life

BloodOnWhitePetals

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:24 am
Well, my real name is Ash (yeah, like the guy from pokemon)
I am 17 and live in Detroit.
I have no idea why I play Gaia, eek
as I have no friends here, cry
and just waste my time buying things.... confused

I am literate and educated, though I try not to let on.

I want to look like this someday
User Image

Thou my real dream would be to have an avi like the pic in my sig!!

If you want to know anything else about me,
I believe this pic is self-explanitory.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:05 pm
I'm John. I have been on gaia for 5 months, and learned the way of exchanging on my own. My birthday is on May 29th which is really close. I'm not very active here, but I will try to be soon. I recently got this ninja headband and am really happy that the last 5 months payed off.  

Daisuke Moriyama

FuzzylilPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:33 pm
My real name is Shyann
. I live in California a really small town, not worth tellin ya bout cause I am sure you have never heard of it
. I've been on Gaia sence 04 had many accoutns this is the main one I use now, witch I created last year but I made my first character begining of 2004 when it was still go gaia
Umm gaia is alot of fun, I have made alot of cool new friends and I have a big quest list razz to much to type  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:33 pm
The penguins are evil! Why do they keep attacking me? The horror. gonk  

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

Marshal67

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:46 pm
Marshal, who woulda guessed whee .

My goal is not a very high one, but since my first day on gaia about 7 months ago I have wanted a Whip of Fire, After than who know. Other items may include, a devils tail, a demonic pitchfork and since i am a musician a guitar, the black on I do not know what it is called 4laugh , ya strage taste for a guy who is a prep in real live! C'est la vive!  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff