Sloth
  Jhudora
  Poll whore
View Results

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:05 pm
Who do you think would win between Jhudora & Sloth? Personally, I have to say Jhudora, simply because she's so manipulative, but I don't think it would be an easy win. Sloth has amazing resources to back himself up with.

Although if they just had an actual good ol' fistfight, Sloth would probably knock Jhudora silly lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:04 pm
I beg to differ, actually. sloth almost took over all of neopia, and jhudora hasn't done anything but give out quests. and, that huge army of mutated grundo's may just come in handy, and jhudora has a bunch of random junk that neopians give her every day. so sloth has my vote.  

Sweetskies98494

[P.O.P.T.A.R.T]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:53 pm
Jhudora
Its all about girl power lol
besides I think sloth is dumb I bet it is easier to take over Neopian then my 3rd grade math addition drill  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:40 pm
"Girl power" my a**. Jhudora's strength lies in her cunning and secrecy. It's clear that Sloth has little if any forethought at all. Jhudora, on the other hand, has Neopians willingly doing her bidding, with only limited rewards and no indication as to what goal her requests are going to fulfill. The fact that she hasn't openly made any moves yes only confirms that she knows to wait for the opportune moment, even if she has the necessary resources long beforehand.

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

magic_by_heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:42 am
Sloth needs to get with taking over neopia already. whee Jhoudora can't do anything agaist Sloth, she may have her magic and whatnots, but Sloth would knock her out with all hi ugly Grundo minions! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:24 pm
This one's kind of hard, because Sloth has powerful technology and Jhudora has powerful magic, but I opted to go with Sloth because he's the quintessential Neopian villain and he's more fun to hate than Jhudora, whom I just find to be annoying (and those long nails give me the jibblies!).  

Lucentas

Hygienic Humorist

Felidae Labyrinthine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:33 pm
*snort* Funny you should mention Sloth and Jhudora, becuase I started a story a while back called "Mrs. Sloth", in which Sloth wants a girlfriend and meets Jhudora, who tricks him into marrying her xp Unfortunately, I never did figure out what happened after that, other than Jhudora controlling Sloth's every move. Something sinister, probably. And maybe even... LOVE!!!! MUAHAHA!!!! heart twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:33 pm
i vote JhudorA  

blonde993463

isanmve

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:58 pm
I say none!! and voted poll whore xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:08 pm
Felidae Labyrinthine
*snort* Funny you should mention Sloth and Jhudora, becuase I started a story a while back called "Mrs. Sloth", in which Sloth wants a girlfriend and meets Jhudora, who tricks him into marrying her xp Unfortunately, I never did figure out what happened after that, other than Jhudora controlling Sloth's every move. Something sinister, probably. And maybe even... LOVE!!!! MUAHAHA!!!! heart twisted

thats pretty cool! i dont like either of them. so... im netruel! sweatdrop  

Geesica

Yaymeimashi

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:53 am
Well, Sloth could kick her a** in a fist fight, but Judorah is like, way tricksy. Wasn't she the dark faerie in the Altador plot? Doesn't that prove her to be sneaky and bad enough? BTW, how did that plot end??? I missed it... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:22 pm
I personally don't care. Sloth gives out avatars and transmogrication potions though.  

P A N D A P P L E.

dolphinSYJ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:51 pm
I'm in the middle, Sloth keeps failing in his quest for world domination but Jhudora hasn't done much.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:46 am
sloth would win

he would set the hapiness faerie on the old grumpy faerie

*nodnod*  

sheep.go.RAWR

roocee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:02 pm
Jhudora all the way.  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff