Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who will come back to the light side next issue?
  obviously orochimaru...
  could be kabuto...
  i suppose sasuke....
  should be sai...
  dude stop it with the allitteration.....
View Results

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:17 am
not too many events int his volume, but a lot is explained. best lines ever by naruto:
Naruto
 Even if my arms were ripped off, I'd kick him to death. If my feet were ripped off, I'd bite him to death. If my neck were ripped out, I'd stare him to death. If my eyes were ripped out, I'd curse him to death.

"reversal of betrayal" next week and i got a gut feeling that they are not taling about sasuke, kabuto, or orochimaru. I will bet any one 10k gold that it is sai....any takers? didn't think so.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:38 am
I actually thought that last part by Naruto was ********' stupid. xd

Maybe Sai will help them. Or Naruto's demon will go crazy.
The translation could be horribly wrong.

Syndactyly

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:46 pm
good point, but i think that i can finnaly prove my point of filler in the manga. This issue of naruto was dominated mostly by talk which i dont mind ebcause it is explaining a lot fo the events that ahve happened recently. The other thing that this issue was filled with was the phrase "..." there were tons of them in it. I can understand that they want to communicate a pause or whatever, but the number of times they put it in was ridiculous....still overall a very good issue.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:17 am
Owenlars2
good point, but i think that i can finnaly prove my point of filler in the manga. This issue of naruto was dominated mostly by talk which i dont mind ebcause it is explaining a lot fo the events that ahve happened recently. The other thing that this issue was filled with was the phrase "..." there were tons of them in it. I can understand that they want to communicate a pause or whatever, but the number of times they put it in was ridiculous....still overall a very good issue.
It's supposed to be suspensful. Japanese people like the "..."s a lot. It's building up to the next chapter... everyone calls anything they don't like a piller, but I find it appropriate.  

Syndactyly

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:52 pm
dont forget, I forget how many chapters ago used the line "and the third of team 7 returns...." or something similar that pretty much said Sasuke would be in the next chapter. hmm dont really need to look it up to see how that panned out. xd sometimes the trailers there are just there to make you start with wild ideas on the next chapter  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games