Reply Stuff About Bands
The Toasters Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:58 am
Recently I went to a Toasters show, It was kick, a**. I bought a cd just so I could ask the band to sign it, I got four of them to do so. The crowd was packed, but it was still fun because they know how to play that horn!

Anyone here heard of The Toasters?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:16 pm
yeah, i saw the toasters at a concert, there was a ton of older people who were into them, it was cool because they threatened the little kids who tried to mosh  

The Jace

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:29 pm
The Jace
yeah, i saw the toasters at a concert, there was a ton of older people who were into them, it was cool because they threatened the little kids who tried to mosh

Good times, good times  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:57 pm
eah teh toasters are great. They came to boston a little while ago but it was and 18 + show sad  

aleoop123

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:13 pm
At the show I was at everyone was nice as hell. There was a father and son skankin' together. There was even this very old guy with grey hair skankin' in the mosh pit. It was great to see the age boundrys break when we can agree that ska has one hell of a beat.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:24 pm
I LOVE THE TOASTERS! I've been wanting to go to one of their shows for a long time now.  

GLKilowog

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:23 pm
GLKilowog
I LOVE THE TOASTERS! I've been wanting to go to one of their shows for a long time now.

Ditto. But no bands ever come to Arizona D=  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:22 pm
Dude, The Toasters are amazing! I saw them twice in concert, they came to my local music center. My friend Greg got to sing on stage with them. I love them so much!  

Pepitona07

cheesemonkey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:28 pm
i like them it would be nice to see them in concert  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:06 pm
i've never heard them. a link would be super.  

AquabatLady

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:39 pm
AquabatLady
i've never heard them. a link would be super.
well I'm not guy to talk to for links, but you should deffinitely try to find them somehow.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:52 pm
I love the Toasters sooo much whee heart heart But of all the ska bands I love, they're the only one I haven't been to a show of. Do they tour near DC?

Rudie Cant Fail

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:48 pm
Rudie Cant Fail
I love the Toasters sooo much whee heart heart But of all the ska bands I love, they're the only one I haven't been to a show of. Do they tour near DC?
check their website : http://www.toasters.org/  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:11 pm
I'm not sure where they tour, me and my friend were just looking at the local shows and we saw that The Toasters were playing. So we just went, smoked a cig with the trombonist player. Less then jakes playing around here in april. surprised

I sure hope they end up touring near you guys.. It was a great show.  

Plumbarius

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:48 pm
Rats_have_rights
I'm not sure where they tour, me and my friend were just looking at the local shows and we saw that The Toasters were playing. So we just went, smoked a cig with the trombonist player. Less then jakes playing around here in april. surprised

I sure hope they end up touring near you guys.. It was a great show.
yeah I really want to see them. Something a cig with the the trombonist sounds really sweet.  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff