Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:35 pm
Literate YGO RPG: Memories

Rules (Other than the Guilds or Gaias.)

1. Be Literate.

2. Have fun.

Plot
Seto Kaiba has been turned into his childhood self, (around the age that Gozoburo was around.) and has no memories beyond the age that he's stuck at. He's managed to escape these evil men and is in need of any help he can get to get back to normal. Any pairings are possible.

Characters Taken Thus Far

Seto Kaiba- Arashi Cloud

Mokuba Kaiba- InunaideGner

Jounouchi Katsuya- Fyerluna

Tea- SetoBatman

Malik- oni_kura

Yami- pixiestixryu  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:39 pm
Seto Kaiba clutched his jacket to himself, his small feet burned with the sinsation of cold upon them. Carefully he crept, the bleeding cuts and purple bruises on his beaten and battered body slowing him down. He had just managed to make it to a funny looking little shop. His thoughts on one thing and one thing only, finding his brother. As he collasped in the snow, exhausted.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:13 pm
mokuba wondered slowly around in the cold night. sqwinting his eyes tryign to spot any sign of his brother."setoooo!!" he called out loudly tryign to get some sort of responce.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:20 pm
Joey was at the Kame as usual when he heard someone fall outside. He went out to see who it could be and there was a kid lying in the snow, beat up bad. Joey picked him up and carried him in, lying him on the floor of the bathroom and tried to clean him up.
'Man, something's familiar about this kid...' Joey thought as he bandaged the cuts he could see.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:44 pm
Te'a could see the little kid. Bandaged and bruised. That hair...no he couldn't be. Maybe he's related to him. "Poor kid...Maybe we should ask him his name when he wakes up, Joey. He looks a lot like Kaiba. Maybe he's related to him." Te'a said to Joey. He looked as though when he woke up he'd be in excruciating pain. The poor kid...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:52 pm
mokuba huddled in a alleyway, to cold to move another step. though it wasnt blizzarding outside, it was still extremely cold. he wanted to go find seto but his legs were numb and his lips had grown a shade of blue.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:02 pm
"What if he is?" Joey asked. "I don't think he has a brother 'sides Mokuba." He paused. "Hey, where do you suppose he is anyway? Do you think we should go look?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:02 pm
"Yeah, maybe you should go look for Kaiba. I'll stay here for when he wakes up."Te'a said looking at the boy. She would help him search, but how could she? She couldn't help him and she would just freeze out there. If only she could help...  

SetoBatman

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:45 am
"Moki.... Where's Moki?" Seto muttered, slowly coming to.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:19 pm
"Hey guys, I found the- " Yugi started coming down from the stairs with a game in his arms, but stopped when he noticed Jounouchi was almost out the door and a small, half-dead body was laying beside Anzu. He set the game hurriedly on the counter and rushed over. "Whats going on?!" He asked with worry.  

pixiestixryu

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:57 pm
Seto looked at Yugi, his eyes now fully open. And as he seen strange faces around him, he started to try to make himself look smaller. He was shivering badly, trying to back away from them all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:28 pm
Jounouchi turned back and shut the door, hearing Yugi.
"We found him outside and figured we'd better take him in. I figure he's Kaiba, but he ain't the right age to be moneybags. I was gonna go look for his brother," he explained, "becasue if he is then Mokuba is out there somewhere too and pro'lly cold and scared."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:09 pm
It was then that the phone rang. Yugi walked into the kitchen and picked it up. "Moshi moshi. Kame game shop. yugi speaking." "Hi yugi. it's malik." "Oh. is this important cause now isn't a good time." " i was just wondering if anything..strange has happened to anyone recently." yugi sighed. he was starting to get used to malik's speech patterns. he basically meant 'i did something wrong. did it effect you. if it did, please don't tell the pharaoh.' "What did you do this time, malik?" "..a time alteration spell..that went kinda....wrong.." at this, yugi looked towards the young boy jou was trying to talk to. "...Yugi?...is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:37 am
By now, Kaiba was fully crying, wet tears soaked both of his cheeks and the small whimpers that issued from him mingled his words. "Where's Moki? I... I gotta find Moki... I promised I'd take care of him.... Gotta find...." He was clearly upset.  

Arashi Cloud

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:00 pm
"Moki? Could he mean Mokuba? In Noah's virtual world...the flashbacks!! Didn't Kaiba call him Moki?" Te'a thought. She then leaned down towards the kid. "Can you tell me your name? Please..." What if he was Kaiba? How would he have gotten like that? Wouldn't he remember Yugi, Joey or her? There were so many questions to ask...  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff