Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:30 pm
*Looking for something? Check out the Guild Map*

Current Updates

Aug 19: - Alexina
It seems alot of people keep saying they're having a hard time finding the password. I'm not sure if I can give clues but. . . *coughINFAQcough*

Reprieve- But don't get too confused! "INFAQ" is NOT the password. xp Sillies, it's in the FAQ which is below. Not saying where, so you're going to have to read it. And the rules because that's the thing to do! ^_^

Aug 2: - Alexina
Yes I lurk and help off and on still. . . People please find the password below. . . I had to deny many who didn''t today.

July 23 - Envy-san
Please read the rules. All of you. stare

July 6 - Equanimity
Just a friendly reminder to PLEASE READ THE STICKIES. Thanks smile

May 22 - Camui
Anoooo.. umm.. oo just wanted to make sure everyone knew i''ve adjusted a number of the links in the Guild Map so they should work now. There are still a few issues with one or two of the URLs, and there''s a number of links that still need to be added, but those will be handled in time. ^^ Thanks for everyone''s patience!

May 5 - Reprieve
sad I''m am very behind, and I haven''t been here in such a long time... >_< If anything I should know has happened recently, please let me know. And please forgive my delayed replies on pms.

Good news, if you guys haven''t seen this yet, go here to tell the guild about your "shinobi past!" lol. ^_^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=398019

March 7 - Zrana
After over 3 months, I return!
Go check out the first post of the Shinobi Hideout for a new Give Away that''s coming up!

December 25 - Reprieve
I earned far more presents than I needed so I ran around the guild randomly sending some. I''m sincerely sorry I could not get presents for everyone, but I assure you, I passed out as many as I could. Merry Christmas, I hope everyone had a good one. ^_^

December 22 - Reprieve
If you''re confused with Caroling please check this thread out, it''ll answer all your questions.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5099264

If you have any further questions, feel free to pm me. ^_^

December 06 - Zrana
Looks like I''m not the only one who has been too busy to help maintain the guild.

I''ve been declining alot more requests than those I''ve been accepting. Why? Because no matter HOW WELL spoken someone is, if they do NOT have the password, I will decline it. If you have friends who want to join MAKE SURE to have them READ this "Guild Scroll" (not scroll pass everything just to get the password--we want the RULES to be read too!) before they fill out the join request.

Another note! - If you see a thread in the guild that is NOT about the series Naruto, and you KNOW it doesn''t belong, please PM a member of the Guild crew about it so we can lock and later delete the thread.

*edits out mini-uneeded-rant*

Just, um, PM a crew member if you see uneccessary threads in the guild so they can remove them. It won''t happen right away, but it should in time. Thankyou.

October 27 Zrana
Added a note on Stickies and Bumping to the FAQ of the guild scroll. Lesson learned: DON''T BUMP STICKIES. It''s rediculous, idiotic, redundant... it is possible to make alot of posts and still hold a conversation. I have said my piece.

Rules
In order to keep this Guild peaceful and spam free, some rules must be enforced. Nothing big, just the basics, but you still need to read it!

1 ) If it''s not allowed in Gaia, it''s not allowed here.

2 ) No spamming, that''s what the Chatterbox is for. Check Housekeeping to see what we consider spam.

In other words: STAY ON TOPIC! If you''re off topic, taking it to the Shinobi Hideout! *Zrana repeats self*

3 ) Be nice, don''t make fun of each other members.

4 )If you have a sig that might be innapropriate, I ask you to please make sure you unattach it from your posts here. I can''t make you change your sig so I have to leave that to the mods of Gaia.

5 )No off-topic posting. If it doesn''t pertain to either the guild or the series Naruto, don''t post it outside of the Chat thread (the Shinobi Hideout). All offending threads may be locked on sight with no warnings.

6 )No advertising. If you have items you''re selling or buying, post it in the Naruto Market, or the Missions thread, whichever is more appropriate. If your website isn''t about Naruto or how to get it, please refrain from advertising it in an on-topic thread. But it''s okay in Shinobi Hideout.

Everything that isn''t against the Gaia TOS is okay in the Shinobi Hideout.

7 )Treat proper spelling a grammar with respect. Keep word abbreviations to a minimum. (example: u=you, ur=your/you''re, l8=late, 2=to/too ... not everyone can read that without stopping to translate it.)

8 ) ^_^ Have fun!

FAQ

Quote:
I''m brand new and want to introduce myself and get to know fellow members... uh... where do I go?

Go to the Introductions thread, but if you''d like to get to know people I suggest the Shinobi Hideout.

Quote:
Somebody is breaking the rules in a thread! What do I do?

Let an online crew member of this guild know. Just be sure to tell them who and where. Feel free to ask me if I''m online.

Quote:
Where do I get that cool ninja headband/mask?

It was in the July 2004 donation letter, you can try and buy one in the marketplace.

Quote:
What happens if I donate?

Your money goes straight to the guild''s account. They have yet to release anything the guild can do with their money... You can always see how much you have donated by looking up your name on the member list.

Quote:
Are you going to get mad if I join another or come from another Naruto Guild?

Of course not! Everyone is welcome here! ^_^

Quote:
BUMP!

Don''t do that here, posting once in a thread will bring it to the top so bumping is not needed.

NOTE Stickies are threads that are ALWAYS on the top of the guild forum''s first page. Thus they don''t need bumped.

Quote:
Am I allowed to start new threads here?

Yes but do NOT make a repeat thread. Repeat threads waste time and the crew members and I have to take the time and lock them. It''s pointless to have 2 threads for the same topic anyway. Take the time to look and see if there already is on of that topic, and be sure to check all the pages. If you haven''t already, be sure to read Housekeeping.

Quote:
I always forget who''s who with the characters, sweatdrop where''s the best place for me to review?

Below in the links section, just check out one of the "general" websites and it''ll probably have it.

Quote:
Does being in a guild make earning gold faster? Are there special guild event items???

Sorry, nothing like that, you get gold for posting like you would in any forum and the only events are the ones Gaia has.

Quote:
Hey, how do I become a crew member?

ninja Secrets... (please no pms gonk )

Quote:
Hey! What''s the password?

Thankyou for reading all of this, the password is... "RAMEN"
Clever huh? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:07 pm
*claims this spot as Zrana's official announcement zone*

ninja FUNDRAISING FOR GIVE AWAYS ninja

I, Zrana, will not always be able to afford items for the give aways I love to do (See Shinobi Hideout sticky thread). Thus, I ask you all to be kind and donate to the cause. I am ALWAYS willing to accept July 2004 letters for lucky shinobi to win. However, not all are able or willing to just give away such things. Thus I must earn gold by selling my soul--Chotto Matte, hold on~!

I'll sell avatar edits instead! What kind? Well, we all know ninja are masters of stealth, hiding, and disguise, so what better hiding place than a paper bag!

Example: User Image

Ok, so paper bags might not be that stealthy after all. But I'll sell avatar edits for only 100 gold to guild members, 200 gold to non guild members. (But feel free to send more!)

I want one! What do I do?
Send a trade of gold to Zrana (see buttons on bottom of this post) OR first send PM if you have any special instructions (items or words you want shown on bag).

Thankyou for your time!  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:06 pm
--7/29--
I was made part of the crew =)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:02 pm
--8/04--
I was made part of the crew xd  

CatEarzRSexi01

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:59 pm

*bows* Konnichiwa. ^^ i was made part of the crew today... Fear the Akatsuki Princess... >3...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:23 pm
Welcome new crew members, glad to see more ppl joining the crew =). Sorry I've been inactive, I havent been able to get into gaia, I literally couldnt get past the sushi error >< Its gone now, I hope XD  

Analog Boy
Crew

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:16 pm
When I looked up the guilds in Anime on search, we are the second most membered guild! *Does a thumbs up and smiles, her teeth gleam* >.> <.<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:32 pm
sorry I havent been posting recently
a hurricane came knocked out my power till 4 days ago, I have school work, I am addicted to that .hack// game, and my internet has been acting weird. Ill try to post and help when I can. xd  

CatEarzRSexi01

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:40 pm
Yay! Today we now officially have 400 members!!! *Pulls a random wire and nothing happens...* ... ... *Yanks on the wire and nothing happens...* ...

... *Grabs onto the wire with both hands and pulls hard, a loud pop is heard as streamers and colorful paper fly everywhere... followed by the ceiling above* GAH! -Crash!- ... x.x;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:51 pm
I became a Member of the crew on 10/03/2004  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:15 am
10/03/04
i became a crew member  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:46 am
New contest added on the 13 of Nov 04  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:16 am
OH HAPPY DAY I JUST DID 18 REQUEST'S AND THEY ALL HAD THE PASSWORD 3nodding *dose a little dance for the nubs Have Leaned to read* xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:33 am
Lord Jyabil
OH HAPPY DAY I JUST DID 18 REQUEST'S AND THEY ALL HAD THE PASSWORD 3nodding *dose a little dance for the nubs Have Leaned to read* xd

I wish i had your luck... I just did 15 and like 7 of them had it. I hate being a meanie. But seriously, people need to read the danged scroll! lol  

Equanimity

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:08 am
Look! An update by Zrana!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff