Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
tell me what you think

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

br00tulz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:59 am
its called "Delivery Boy" and its a football story. Its about a boy who plays center for a middle school football team. He is over wieght for his age so he plays with much older kids. He his tackled unfairly on purpose, called mean things and even beaten up becouse he tries to play. The story is about how he gets through and still plays the game and position he loves.

Ps: some of this material is based of of my own experinces!
PsPs: i never got beet up. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:55 pm
Actually, I think it's a good idea. I'd like to read it, at least. sweatdrop I can't really speak for other people. If no one else likes it, write it anyway and I'll read it. 3nodding  

Parasitic Fetus

MaisSkyss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:39 pm
Your style better be extrodinarily good, because the storyline is very basic and has been done many times before.

Not to say you couldn't pull it off. Just don't fall into the typical plot line of first-I-was-unpopular-and-people-hated-me-and-now-I'm-popupar-and-people-love-me-and-I-don't-get-beat-up-anymore.

What a mouthful.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:49 am
It sounds like it definitely has potential, but it is true that if you're not careful it could sound like too many other feel-good stories. But, then again, I'm usually the one to write feel-good stories so who am I to talk? xp Anyway would love to hear how you get on with it!  

Lady Idril

The Writing on the Wall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff