SPOILER TALK-All SPoilers All the Time Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:53 pm
Post spoilers here please...keep everything organized and in one place so people don't happen across spoliers...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:59 pm
Well then biggrin Does everyone know that Sgt. Walter Harriman gets promoted? Apparently he'll also be doing more than just the usual Chevron Guy stuff biggrin Gary Jones said that for Avalon, the first episodes of S9, he barely did any sitting. He was apparently in and out of the briefing room the whole time.

It's the Year of the Walter apparently biggrin I have nothing against it, I lurve t3h Walter!

And according to J. Mallozzi, Sam returning to SG-1 might surprise the other characters...I wonder why... Apparently SG-1 was disbanded because the Goa'uld and Replicators weren't a threat anymore and some Kinsey-like dude managed to convince the pres that the SGC wasn't all that useful anymore. Maybe that's why Sam's return is a little surprising...she was reassigned elsewhere....

I just hope there's at least some ship. I don't need to see Sam and Jack together on the screen, I'll be happy knowing they're together... biggrin  

Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

badlittlewashu

Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:39 pm
Well from what i have read is that Sam and Jack are pretty much over.

I think with the end of season 8, it was the end of the ships for SG-1.

I will kinda be happy if that happens. I mean if you look at the first seasons, where there are some of the best episodes, there isnt any shippyness to it. And those are good episodes. I want SG-1 to get back on track with the important issues.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:23 pm
Actually, I always thought the shippiest episodes where during the 4 first seasons... There hasn't been much of it during the latest ones. But I agree that ship wasn't handled very well during 6 and forward. I'll be glad if the series goes back into recon mode now. I only need a very little ship to keep me happy so long as it's done properly instead of say, making the 4 episode Jack will be in all ship. A little sprinkling here and there is nicer.

I don't like Ben Browder xp I've been watching a lot of Farscape lately to check him out and I seriously don't like him.

On other news biggrin I'm glad it's confirmed that there will be an Atlantis episode called Trinity biggrin I was the one to tell Gateworld about it and now it's confirmed. I feel like I've contributed to the fandom whee I'm glad I saw it on imdb biggrin I was surprised no one else had seen it before me...
I hope it's good 'cause the title sure is biggrin  

Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

+Elora_Delifane+

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:05 pm
I'm glad Ben Browder is joining the crew of SG1. I'm sad that Jack is leaving, but glad that they got a cute, funny, guy to take his place. Ben was great on Farscape. He was hot, funny, sarcastic, everything I want in a guy. Plus he was loveable.

I can't wait for the new seasons to start!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:05 pm
Well with heavy hitters on all sides. Season 9 will be interesting. A new General leading the sgc and ben joining SG1 and of course vahla is back hehe. It will be different but I can't wait to see how they work the overhaul.  

Bumbo

Dapper Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

WolfeShade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:18 pm
Not to mention that Michael Shanks' wife is joining the cast biggrin Lexa Doig, previously Rommie on Andromeda, is going to be the new CMO on Stargate. Can we say WOW! We now have three shows in one biggrin

*heeheehee* Fargate Ascendent?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:38 pm
lmao. Yep the funny part is Valla and Daniel will be having a relationship. So it will leave the others in the dust lol.  

Bumbo

Dapper Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Atog

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:11 pm
Bumbo
lmao. Yep the funny part is Valla and Daniel will be having a relationship. So it will leave the others in the dust lol.

Any idiot could see this coming. After Prometheus Unbound, the real question was why they didn't bother bringing her back sooner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:19 pm
Maybe Claudia was busy with something, but yeah, Daniel _finally_ gets a more than one episode love interest!! w00t!!!  

WolfeShade

cherryblossomjen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:25 pm
The actress who plays Dr. Janet Frasier will be returning this season, reprising her role (in a flashback scene). I'm glad; I loved that character. I hope she returns again -- maybe an AU version of our Janet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:28 pm
Bumbo

that relationship is so funny. i've watched the first episode of season 9 and it is so funny. daniel is sooooooo pissed off at her with the bracelet things. the whole attitude of daniel towards vala is just hilarious. he rolls his eyes and i just laugh.  

Largo rox

h4mx0r rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:56 am
prototype was a scary episode (scary like as in the way Khalek stared at the viewer every time he says something, very sinister!)

fourth horseman was an awesome premise, but I didnt get to see the last 19 minutes of it due to a friggin gay chinese school that cant really teach well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:47 pm
h4mx0r
prototype was a scary episode (scary like as in the way Khalek stared at the viewer every time he says something, very sinister!)

fourth horseman was an awesome premise, but I didnt get to see the last 19 minutes of it due to a friggin gay chinese school that cant really teach well.

You didn't get to see the last 19 minutes?? Eep! Here's a recap:

The whole US is now under quarantine.
Orlin has brain damage from trying to keep the memories he needs.
Garek is now a Prior.
SG-1, minus Teal'c, has been captured by the Sodan.
Oh, and 'To Be Continued'.  

WolfeShade

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:16 pm
WolfeShade
h4mx0r

You didn't get to see the last 19 minutes?? Eep! Here's a recap:

The whole US is now under quarantine.
Orlin has brain damage from trying to keep the memories he needs.
Garek is now a Prior.
SG-1, minus Teal'c, has been captured by the Sodan.
Oh, and 'To Be Continued'.

aw damn I missed the Sodan? sad  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas