Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:15 pm
If you're anything like me, you like being able to put faces to names. ^^

So, here's your chance! Got a picture of yourself you want to post up, or a few of them? Go ahead! It'll be fun, and give us a chance to get to know one another a little better. ^____^

I'll be narcisistic, and post up a few of myself:

User Image
This is me and the closest of my girly friends ('m usually one of the guys). I'm the one in the black shirt; she was my squishy love-muffin until she moved back to Toronto after her graduation (how dare she!), and I've been love-muffinless ever since last May! *sob*

User Image
Before anyone asks the inevitable, that's a Puss in Boots Pez dispenser between my breasts (He's since been renamed Puss in Boobs xd ). I kidnapped him and held him hostage for nearly a week, and he was very reluctant to go hom, having spent the better part of the week where you see him. That was taken September '04.

User Image
My grad picture, taken this past October. 4laugh

User Image
For Halloween, I was a Ravenclaw school girl. I later went out that evening to play pool at my annual birthday/Halloween costume bash at Dooly's pool hall.

User Image
Good gods! Gypsy's in something other than jeans! This was the Christmas formal at my university; the two gentlemen in the pic have been two of my best friends since my first year at university, but it's the one picture in exsistance (in four years!) that we're all together. It's one of my favorites.

User Image
My post hair cut picture. Two weeks post hair cut, and I need a trim already! gonk It'll have to wait another two weeks, so my hair looks good for grad. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:53 pm
here be i in all my...err...i cant think of a descriptive word...bah. just enjoy.
note to self: grow hair long again. you look bad without.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
photoshop for the win.  

DR490N

[[_+Rain~Dancer+_]]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:00 pm
DR490N
here be i in all my...err...i cant think of a descriptive word...bah. just enjoy.
note to self: grow hair long again. you look bad without.

~Images~
-coughTotalhottiecough-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:20 pm
Well, we've got me at a party being posed to have a picture taken. 'm not passed out, I'm posed...And laughing my a** off

User Image

And for this one, we have the back of my head(and I realize now I'm giving the finger to the camera). This is when we summoned the theatre ghost Bob. We're not sure his name was Bob, but we arbitrarily decided that it should be. He gave us the profound message that I am the sex.

User Image  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:48 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
This is when we summoned the theatre ghost Bob. We're not sure his name was Bob, but we arbitrarily decided that it should be. He gave us the profound message that I am the sex.

xd One of my roomies has named out resident spook Bob, despite the fact that our ghost denies it ferverntly. Glad to see he's not the only one with a things for Bob's.

And I dare say your Bob was right; you are definately the sex, and the turtle just tops is all off nicely. wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:43 am
Meh, So this is me... Rage...

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
^ And people in the forum think I'm overly composed and serious... o.0?  

StrawberryGumiho

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:48 am
here is a pict of me at the park ^-^
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:59 pm
Gypsy Blue
Nihilistic Seraph
This is when we summoned the theatre ghost Bob. We're not sure his name was Bob, but we arbitrarily decided that it should be. He gave us the profound message that I am the sex.

xd One of my roomies has named out resident spook Bob, despite the fact that our ghost denies it ferverntly. Glad to see he's not the only one with a things for Bob's.

And I dare say your Bob was right; you are definately the sex, and the turtle just tops is all off nicely. wink
The turtle was amusing. He was passed around a lot during the party. And if you look at the arms of the other people in the board picture, you can see writing on it. That was me. was getting dmands to writen random bits of prose on people all night. I go to the bathroom and I was still able to hear "Damnit, where'd he go?! I still want him to write on me!"

I still like your picture with the *coughdildo* Pez dispenser down your shirt. It's just amusing.

In that grad picture, you look very pretty ^.^  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Azana Brown

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:59 pm

Since everyone else is showing pictures of them in black...this is one from last summer.
Yes, I'm on a Pump It Up Machine. I love to stomp on arrows.

Looky, I'm in PINK!! It's almost the only pink shirt I own.
This picture was taken at a Steak & Shake. I'm drawing on the placemat with crayons.

I'm playing the DRUMS!!! My friend is on the guitar.

They're all from the same summer, and the same site. I don't have any good current pictures of myself...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:56 am
Unless one feels like digging, this is the only image I'm going to put up:

Jameta
Captain

Anima Lux

Fashionable Star

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:44 am
Well, since I'm lazy I'll just post pics from my MySpace.. hahah

User Image

Frisky. heart This was taken almost a year ago. I don't keep up-to-date pictures of myself.. or anyone else. Sooo.. yeah.

And, Seraph, it's kind of weird.. but.. we look quite a bit alike. :O I was a little shocked when I saw your pic. hahah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:07 am
I've been told I look rather feminine in certain poses, but I've also been told it's attractive, so I'll take that as a compliment. ^.^  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

jessicamundi

Time-traveling Shapeshifter

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:25 pm
Cyborg-Mermaid
*your siggy*
We have the same birthday!!! Woot! Go Aries!

And my pics:

Beauty
User Image

Gypsy introspection
User Image

Composer hard at work
User Image

More everyday me
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:32 pm
There's a great picture of Jameta here ---> http://www.deviantart.com/view/11679436/ I'll post pics of me later.  

Siofra Da`Halbria

S.P.A.M. : Spacious Pocket of Absolute Miscellaneous-ness

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces