Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lia-w
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:42 pm
User Image
This diary is meant to be private; please contact the owner before posting. This Illusionary is NOT FOR SALE, so don't ask.

Name: Evelyn
Illusionist: oc3anofdr3ams
D.O.B: March 10, 2005
Likes: Swimming/Dancing on Water, Playing Hide-n-Seek, Spaghetti
Dislikes: Rude People, Not Getting her Afternoon Nap
Partial to: unknown

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:13 pm

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Evelyn [[Eve]]
Appearance: [[I'll just write like a paragraph here or something.]]
The moonlit sky beamed past the sky-scraping trees and pierced into the serene waters of the pond, where a petite pixie stood. Her dragonfly-like wings sparkled like the stars in the dead of the night and her short violet hair swayed in the gentle midnight wind as she gracefully danced [[Or flew/hovered, whatever you want to call it.]] on the surface of the water, with her smooth, pale skin comparing only to that of the gentle hue of the moon, and her curious lavender eyes piercing into the heart of any soul she lays them upon. This, was Evelyn...
Personality: As of now, Evelyn's a very energetic child with an air of innocence. She's still a gentle girl when it comes to handling delicate things, and still enjoys childish games such as Hide and Seek.
Friends: [[ME! xd ]] Too many to list! @.@ blaugh
Special heart Friends: None at the moment.
Dislikes: Rude People - Not Getting her Afternoon Nap [[Hey? She's still a kid what can I say? xd ]]

oc3anofdr3ams

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:01 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3-1o-o5: I met Evelyn. 3nodding
3-1o-o5: I met Ocean! blaugh
3-21-o5: I met some new Illusionists along with a little Tart called Ayame... stare
3-21-o5: I met some new friends! 3nodding But Ayame, another Atunion, is just rude... stare
3-24-o5: Evelyn's developed some sort of new power. Shen and Anari say she had Light Magic. And from what Shen said, that's the purest of them all. Plus, Evelyn's been having nightmares... gonk
3-24-o5: Ocean! crying I've been having nightmares make them stop! crying
3-27-o5: HAPPY EASTER! blaugh Oh, and Evelyn and I found a mother cat and three kittens! 3nodding
3-27-o5: KITTIES!!! =^.^= Oh, and HAPPY EASTER!
3-28-o5: EVELYN CAN TALK?! eek [.:faint:.]
3-28-o5: [.:pokes:.] Ocean? Are you ok? [.:pokes Ocean:.] Heh, I guess she didn't know I could talk. sweatdrop
3-3o-o5: EVELYN GREW!! whee
3-3o-o5: LOOK AT ME I'M A FLOWER! Well, the bud of one anyway. sweatdrop
5-14-o5: Mereneth started to stay at our residence seeing as how Lavi couldn't take care of him for the time being.
5-14-o5: Mere's been sleeping over! whee
6-13-o5: I brought home a new pet, Suki, the new white kitten.
6-13-o5: KITTY!!! whee
3-21-o6: Evelyn grew into a beautiful toddler.
3-21-o6: Hey! What're those little things beyond my tummy? Oh, that'd be my toes. ^^;;
3-24-o7: crying Mooooooved...
5-7-o7: We met Ranis and Keirro today. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:24 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

^ It's the butterfly from the Easter Event! As I said before, I didn't go but Lia gave me one anyway! heart It became a stone! eek A WISHING stone! eek

User Image

^ It's Evelyn's Jewel. Pretty ne? whee

User Image

^ A gift for Evelyn for exchanging her wish stone. Isn't it cute?! whee heart

oc3anofdr3ams

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:40 pm
User Image

User Image

< That would be, moi. X3

User Image

< It's funny how people grow so fast. o.o;; It's Mere!

User Image

< I haven't seen or heard from her in awhile. But this is Veive.

User Image

< I haven't heard from her in awhile either. But I do remember her bunny-likeness. :]

User Image

< Blackfell! Now I remember he was really funny. XD

User Image

< X333 She seems much nicer now! A good friend of mine. She has pretty butterfly wings.

User Image

< Aww... Anala...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:47 pm
A Ways to Go

REVERIE-->ORACLE [x]
2 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective [2/2]
2 other post of any kind [2/2]
1 "change" post describing the change from reverie to oracle [1/1]

ORACLE-->INFANT [x]
1 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective OR the Illu's perspective [1/1]
1 "change" post describing the change from oracle to infant [1/1]

INFANT-->TODDLER [x]
4 other posts of any kind [4/4]
2 PRP/PDs/ORP w/another Guardian/Illu [2/2]
1 "dream" (or anything you want) post about his/her past-story OR self discovery of any kind [1/1]
1 "change" post describing the change from infant to toddler [1/1]

TODDLER-->CHILD
5 other posts of any kind [5/5]
3 PRP/PDs/ORP w/another Guardian/Illu [3/3]
2 "dream" posts (or one REALLY long one; come on, don't be lazy here) about a possible past-story OR self-discovery of any kind [1/2]
1 "change" post describing the change from toddler to child [0/1]

oc3anofdr3ams

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:16 pm
~*Ocean's POV*~

Dear Diary,

Well, today was another uneventful day. I did my usual around the house and as always, Little Eve followed. It surprises me how much she can cling on to someone and yet still be as shy as she is. Oh, that reminds me, I stepped out last night to just enjoy the sky and night breeze as I always do every night, and this time, Little Eve followed me out, instead of waiting beside the window. She started floating above the lake, "smelling" the water lilies as she did. I can only wonder, if that has to do with anything on how she's going to look like when she gets older ... ?

~Ocean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:52 pm
~*Ocean's POV*~

Dear Diary,

Today was a very special day indeed. I took Evelyn to my little spot in the woods, where there were always berries ripe for the picking, water lilies floating in the pond, and flowers everywhere. Not to mention big batches of trees for privacy. A place where the sun would always shine, and the place for a perfect view of the sunset, everyday. It's a very important place to me because that's where my mother used to take me when I was young. So today, I thought it'd be nice if Little Eve could come see it too. She absolutely adored it, she hovered around in the pond almost the entire time, passing the lilies every now and them. She seems to like those things, and from the looks of it, she likes them a lot. Right now Little Eve is taking her afternoon nap. Like any yound child, she can be rather, "grouchy", if she doesn't take a nap, so I always sing her a lullaby to make sure she gets her rest. I have to go check up on Evelyn again, so I must go for now.

~Ocean

oc3anofdr3ams

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:54 pm
~*Ocean's POV*~

Dear Diary,

Well, out of the few days I've been a part of this group, a lot has happened. I've met new friends because of this process. After me, came two new guardians. There's also been many other things happening lately, to put it simply, there's two new atunions, plus, two of the old atunions, grew up to be beautiful formalutions, one who looked like such a doll, no I mean it, she looks like a doll whee , and the other a lovely kitsune. And, as I've said before, I met one of the new owners. The owner, Silly, was kind and as her name goes, slightly silly, however her little atunion, Ayame, was just a little tart. stare I think it'd be best if I kept Evelyn away from her, I wouldn't want Evelyn to be influenced by anything Ayame does. Well, right now Little Eve's just begging to go outside so I gotta go.

~Ocean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:24 am
~*Ocean's POV*~

Dear Diary,

Well, today Evelyn and I met some more new friends. Autumn, Anala and Silly were nice. But Ayame, she's like a SweetTart, but she was more of a Tart than she was a Sweet I'd have to say. I just got home from visiting the HQ and I need to get some rest. I'll find a better time to journal later.

~Ocean

oc3anofdr3ams

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:42 pm
~*Ocean's POV*~

Dear Diary,

gonk These last two nights were tough. Evelyn couldn't fall asleep even when I sang her my lullabies. Poor thing, she must've had a nightmare that's still frightening her. I can only wonder what could be so bad that's bothering her. Whatever it is, it had better stop soon because now, she's not just taking afternoon naps, she's taking morning, noon AND afternoon naps! gonk What the weird thing is, she'd also shift and her sleep, whether or not she was having a peaceful sleep, and then, she started to glow, just a very faint lavender. I'm not sure if she's sick, or she's discovering a new power. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Uh oh, Evelyn's crying again, I gotta go, until next time!

~Ocean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:14 pm
~*Ocean's POV*~

Dear Diary,

Whatever Anari did to Evelyn the other day, must've worked because Evelyn has returned to her peaceful slumber and is now outside on the pond. Just yesterday, Shen has informed me that Evelyn was a Light Atunion, which is a bit strange because I thought she'd be more of an Earth Atunion seeing as how she likes lilies but that's alright too. Shen said that Light Atunions are the purest of all. I'm not surprised, Evelyn's like a little angel. Anyways, I have to go for now, Evelyn needs supervision.

~Ocean

oc3anofdr3ams

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:49 pm
~*Ocean's POV*~

Dear Diary,

Today was VERY special day. Evelyn and I had been on our usual nightly walks, and we found a white kitten that was mewling next a bush close to the house! =^.^= As to how it got there, I'm not quite sure. I had a suspiscion that it wasn't the only cat there, so I peered behind the bush, and there I find a black and white cat with 2 more kittens! One was completely black with a white dipstick tail, and the other has a black muzzle, black dipstick tail, and a big black spot on its back! I'm not sure what to do with them all, I could keep them. Apparently Evelyn's reading this because she's bouncing with more excitement than usual. So, if I DO keep them, what should I name them?

~Ocean

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:56 pm
~*Ocean's POV*~

Dear Diary,

WE'RE KEEPING THE KITTENS! And I already have names for them too! whee

Mother Cat: Zizi!
((Named after Evermore's cat! What they look the same ok? And the funny thing is I didn't intend to make them look the same, I only realized until afer I posted. xd ))

White Kitten: Yuki! ((I means snow in Japanese and since it's all white, why not? xd ... Male heart ))

Black with White Dipstick Tail Kitten: Midnight Star! ((a.k.a. Midnight. She looks like the night with a little star as her tail! Cute right? whee ... Female heart ))

Black Muzzle, Black Dipstick Tail, and a Big Black Spot on its Back Kitten: Moomoo! ((What? She looks like a cow! How could I resist?! whee ... Female heart ))

Eep, must go, bye!

~Ocean

oc3anofdr3ams

oc3anofdr3ams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:58 pm
~*Ocean's POV*~

Dear Diary,

Last night was the kittens first night out, and though not many people saw them, I think they did pretty well. They kept on tackling each other which was really cute. Evelyn loves them so much and I do too, but I don't think I can keep them all ...

~Ocean

Diaries

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces