Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who's your favorite Naruto character? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:18 pm
Alright simple and to the point, who is your favorite character? Feel free to discuss why. ^_^

*smiles* My favorite is Kakashi! Can you tell? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:19 am
Although Sasuke is preety cool too.  

Reprieve
Captain

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:09 am
Yes, both Kakashi and Sasuke are cool. Personally, though, my favorite is Shikamaru! heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:22 am
Nuclear Riot
Yes, both Kakashi and Sasuke are cool. Personally, though, my favorite is Shikamaru! heart biggrin
cool  

Reprieve
Captain

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:45 am
Aye ^^;;

*pokes the other members*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:09 am
Shikamaru heart  

Lessieal

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:13 pm
SO hard to CHOOSE!

I don't have a one faveorite character. crying

But let's see if I can find the ones I have a special twinge for when I know their scenes are coming up...

*thinks* the main 4 of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi, I just can't not like all of them... but outside of them...

*thinks more* Shikamaru. His plan for life appeals to me. xd Kiba is cool too!

And who DOESN'T love Rock Lee??? Sure he makes me squirm in amused unease, I definitely would NOT want to be Sakura when he looks at her, but he's somehow cool none-the-less!

And Kabuto. The evil cool. And with glasses! biggrin

ANd poor Haku! crying

Gaara, Hyuuga Negi, the bug guy (I always for get his name), Iruka, Tsunade, other teachers and genin.... So many are cool, but I just don't have that EXTRA twinge for....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:34 pm
I love Iruka Sensei!! Altough I do have a soft spot for Kakashi Sensei, I'd have to say I love Iruka a little more. *drools* Happy Kakairu fan here! xd  

Kyuujutsuka

Sharpshooter Usopp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:16 pm
As far as adults go.. I like Iruka-sensei as well.
I don't know... Just something about him that I can identify with easily. Second would have to be Gai-sensei and then Anko.

What... I enjoy characters that make me smile.... meh

As far as the genins go... my primary choice would have to be Tenmari. She's just kick-a** kunoichi, what can I say?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:12 pm
For Jounin, I have to go with Gai-sensei. Just because he's awesome. I'm not in the least fond of Kakashi, but I won't even start on why I hate him so much. It'll cause too much controversy with his fangirls/boys here. confused

Aburame Shino and Rock Lee tie for my favorite characters. Shino because he’s just so cool and mysterious and all that jazz, and Lee because… dude, who doesn’t love Lee? He’s just awesome, no matter how funky or awkward he looks. During his fight with Gaara, he was just so incredibly amazing.

Actually, I love all of team 8 and team Gai.

Actually, I think I really love everyone in Naruto except for Team 7 and Kakashi.

Hmm.  

Yuri Mascot

Akaii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:20 pm
hello everyone...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:31 pm
haha i like naruto since he likes cup ramen and so do i biggrin lol :p  

Kalmarkid91

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:41 pm
Rock Lee~ ^,^

I'm Very Very weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:51 pm
Its so hard to just choose one but may favorites are Haku, Kiba & Akamaru, Shikamaru, and Naruto.  

Bozon

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:52 pm
Yuri Mascot
For Jounin, I have to go with Gai-sensei. Just because he's awesome. I'm not in the least fond of Kakashi, but I won't even start on why I hate him so much. It'll cause too much controversy with his fangirls/boys here. confused

Aburame Shino and Rock Lee tie for my favorite characters. Shino because he’s just so cool and mysterious and all that jazz, and Lee because… dude, who doesn’t love Lee? He’s just awesome, no matter how funky or awkward he looks. During his fight with Gaara, he was just so incredibly amazing.

Actually, I love all of team 8 and team Gai.

Actually, I think I really love everyone in Naruto except for Team 7 and Kakashi.

Hmm.

And I say.. LET THERE BE CONTROVERSY! I always like to hear other opinions. 3nodding  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff