Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
WHY Do you love Naruto? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Naruto? (Sorry, can't think of a question.)
  Duh. Why do you think I'm in this guild? Because of muffins?
  Of course.
  NO. NARUTO (The anime or manga.) SUCKS!! (Me: Why are you here? o.O)
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:18 pm
Or maybe, why do you LIKE Naruto?

And girls, maybe even guys, don't say, "BECUZ SAZUKE IZ HOTTZ!!♥" Or maybe "BECUS SAKURA-CHAN IS A TTL HOTTIE!!!♥" Or some other crap like that. And if that is your only reason, then I pity you. Don't post. No offence.

I like the action! Whee~ It's fun watching them fight. XD So cool. Wish I could do that. And the story plot, yay!

Oh, and if you do go against my requests on posting about some bishounen or bishoujo is hot or cute or sexy or whatever, I'm not going to be a happy camper. Deal with it. Though I have my regrets that any guys would do that.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:54 pm
because its one of the most funny action shows i know  

Requiem1313

Requiem1313

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:55 pm
oh yeah and it has ninjas  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:06 pm
Well I think Naruto is very similar to me personality wise, so I feel a sort of connection. Also, I love how he is courageous, and always kicking other peoples' butts! razz And I like Ninja's too lol  

churrlo

Abyssal Nocturnus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:14 pm
If you're referring to the character, I admire his tenacity and perseverence through any situation. It's not often, at least in the more recent episodes, that he loses hope and keeps fighting for what he know he may inevitably lose. And still, he tries.

If you're referring to the series as a whole, however, then I watch it because it has a truly involving storyline. The emotion displayed by the characters covers a wide spectrum, too. There's action, drama, sheer hilarity... It has the elements that any fine show should have, and scarecely ever appears dull.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:54 pm
Sorry, wasn't very descriptive...

The series, I meant. But, Naruto the person can be included too. ^^ Post post post away!

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:35 pm
Because of the characters.
Love them. Well, a good deal of them.
It's just a very creative group. It's why I like Negima! as well [A manga by Ken Akamatsu].
I also like this particular art style. It happens to be very different.
The storyline is OKAY. I don't like the anime much.
But I love the manga art and the music.
I also love the first movie and what I've seen of the second... I'm counting down it's release date by the hour. xD

I don't like people 'cos they're hawt. My name indicates that. xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:39 am
LOL I like the series for the same reason I posted above. I like all the unique characters, and everyone is different! Also, the fights are awesome! ^^ And the storyline is incredible! razz  

churrlo

~the Love Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:46 pm
Well... I like Masashi Kishimoto's art, first of all. He's a genius with his amazing ability to foreshorten well. The storyline is unique, and complex... it leaves room for the imagination, too. The characters are also unique, which makes them lovable. The personalities are well-developed. Faces have expression, they aren't blank or boring. And it's a little bit of everything: action, horror, romance, comedy. Even Yaoi fans find it appealing.

Best of all... you can get together with your friends and roleplay ninjas. heart

Wait! I forgot to mention: Isn't it fun to think up plot twists? (For example: What if Itachi was molested by Orochimaru when he was young, and his parents wouldn't listen, so he's hated them forever, and that's the true reason why he killed his family... and it's made him really frightened of the world, and actually he feels guilty about making Sasuke's life a living hell?) Or maybe, what would happen if two characters fought? Or what if somebody actually secretly likes another? *Endless fanfics! Oh my gosh!*
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:13 am
I havent been hooked on to an anime series since bayblade..! this is something really special to me
and... I agree with what everyone has to say! yay!  

Reso Miso Soup

Chibish

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:54 am
I LOVE series that have like, a bunch of different characters--characters with different looks, abilities, personalities...Naruto pretty much hits that department on the head.

And you've got to admit, it's pretty addicting. Naruto, I mean. It's like, "Omg, what's gonna happen to that guy who secretly molests his dog??? MUST...FIND...OUT! gonk "

So...yeah. o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:59 am
I like ninjas, the whole idea of squads and villages, some of the characters, it's humor, drama and action, its strong characters, the fighting and chuunin exams. Pretty much the whole idea of the show.  

What the Pho

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:45 pm
~the Love Goddess
Well... I like Masashi Kishimoto's art, first of all. He's a genius with his amazing ability to foreshorten well. The storyline is unique, and complex... it leaves room for the imagination, too. The characters are also unique, which makes them lovable. The personalities are well-developed. Faces have expression, they aren't blank or boring. And it's a little bit of everything: action, horror, romance, comedy. Even Yaoi fans find it appealing.

Best of all... you can get together with your friends and roleplay ninjas. heart

Wait! I forgot to mention: Isn't it fun to think up plot twists? (For example: What if Itachi was molested by Orochimaru when he was young, and his parents wouldn't listen, so he's hated them forever, and that's the true reason why he killed his family... and it's made him really frightened of the world, and actually he feels guilty about making Sasuke's life a living hell?) Or maybe, what would happen if two characters fought? Or what if somebody actually secretly likes another? *Endless fanfics! Oh my gosh!*
mrgreen
Genius...? I don't know about that.
Einstein was Genius.
Kishimoto is more like creative in a god-like sense. xD

I have a suspicion Kishimoto's like me in the sense that he watches people.
He designed his characters off of people he observed, clearly. 3nodding
They're MOSTLY realisitc.
[Except for people like Shikamaru who's weird [LONG STORY. Don't ask. >_>;] and Orochimaru who's just plain evil... And Shino who is also complicated in the same way Shikamaru is. XD]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:54 pm
I'm not really sure why I love Naruto. I just seemed to be obsessed with it...  

uteda

Tragically_1337less

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:27 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Or maybe, why do you LIKE Naruto?

And girls, maybe even guys, don't say, "BECUZ SAZUKE IZ HOTTZ!!♥" Or maybe "BECUS SAKURA-CHAN IS A TTL HOTTIE!!!♥" Or some other crap like that. And if that is your only reason, then I pity you. Don't post. No offence.

I like the action! Whee~ It's fun watching them fight. XD So cool. Wish I could do that. And the story plot, yay!

Oh, and if you do go against my requests on posting about some bishounen or bishoujo is hot or cute or sexy or whatever, I'm not going to be a happy camper. Deal with it. Though I have my regrets that any guys would do that.
i like the manga and the anime cuz its:
1:violent
2:funny
3:good story
4:it isn't Inuyasha rofl  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items