Soquili

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:15 pm
Welcome to the herd of BA Princess Hallany and Waya

Alpha: BA Princess Hallany
User Image

Protector: Waya
User Image

Members: Helaku, BA Princess Hallany, Waya

Totem Pole: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:25 pm
=Welcome to Wild Thunder=

This is a herd based on the values of strength and the "natural" order of things. A herd based on the belief that mares are the leaders, and stallions the protectors, where stallions are believed to be able to be strong without being overly arrogant. If you think yourself a fit candidate, approach Princess or Waya. A warning though...Princess herself will make the final decision as to whether you stay or leave.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:27 pm
=The Laws=

1. Feel free to debate a decision with Princess or Waya, but be respectful about it.
2. Any disrespect and Princess will have to beat some sense into yo' foo' head, yo.
3. No completely OOC posts. Your posts must have at least some rp.
4. Keep OOC in (( )) brackets...again, no completely OOC posts.
5. Literate rp, please. That means none of *these* or :these: or -these-.
6. Keep speech in "quotation" marks. Part of literate rp.
7. Humans need to stay out...that's what the teepee is for.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:33 pm
=Memberlist=
If your Soquili's bio is not on this list, please PM one to Nel.

BA Princess Hallany: Strong, proud and opinionated, with a definite idea of the way things should be.
Waya: Calm and sometimes cold. He may seem aloof and distant but once he warms up to you he's very kind and compassionate.
Helaku: Polite and gentlemanly, devoted to his mate and foals.
Halloween: Bio pending.
Amaroq: An arrogant stallion, and a bit of a p***k. Very convinced of his own self-worth.
Akila: Inquisitive, curious, vivacious, and clever.
Kajika: Bio pending.

Eirian: Bio pending.
Miri: Bio pending.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:37 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:28 pm
Princess stood on a small rise, the sun shining down on her warm brown coat. Looking down on the little hollow, she felt a lump of pride in her throat. This shall be my herd's home, she thought. It will be one to rival the one I left...I swear it by the parents that raised me to lead! Swishing her tail, she headed down the slight slope to better inspect the hollow.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Seiei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:23 pm
[ Prancing around through the new grasses and flowers, Chu'mana spotted another soquili. Was this week ment for her to become friends or enemies with many or was it just accidental that she had come upon so many. She decided to aproch with Caution since the last one she had met found her to be proud and vain when really she was just confusing and had personality issues.

She slowly aproched the brown and white soquili and tossed her mane out of habbit, stopping close enough to hear her but far enough to dart if she needed.

"Hello there." She called nervously. She had never come upon such a prideful mare. "I'd like to know what you are doing and if I may join in." ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:33 pm
Princess tensed her muscles and turned, relaxing when she recognized Chu'mana from Helaku's description. "Ah yes...Helaku's mate. He said you might come." She stepped forward and paced slowly around the black-and-green mare, looking her up and down. Chu'mana looked strong, if nervous. And knowing that she belonged to a herd would help with the nervousness...which was probably warranted given how most stallions around here acted. "I'm gathering those who would like to be part of a stronger whole," she said finally. "I think that you might do fairly good here." She lifted her head and flicked an ear. "Helaku?"

"I'm here." Helaku stepped from a thicket of trees and made his way to his mate, nibbling at the grey curls of mane. "Princess is fine to deal with, as long as you treat her with respect," he whispered. "And I recommend you do, I've heard of her attacking a stallion for daring to ignore her."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Seiei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:01 pm
[ She trembled slightly and held her ground, holding back some emotions that might get her hurt. "A stronger whole? I'm strong enough by myself." She snorted and tilted her head to the left.

She smiled to herself when she heard the other mare say Helaku's name. and her heart pounded when he nibbled her mane like always. She blinked a big green eye at him and sighed. "Respect isn't my strongest point at times. But I mist try." ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:50 am
Princess quirked a brow and snorted, grinning slightly. So...this mare had some spunk after all. Good. While she intended on standing by the members of her herd, it wasn't going to be a place for every simpering mare that hadn't learned the true way to run. "Good answer. A little fear perhaps, but the courage to speak out anyways. I like that." She nodded curtly to Helaku. "She's in."

Helaku pricked his ears forward, looking a little surprised. A stallion saying that would have gotten his comeuppance, and quickly besides. But then again, Princess had her own way of looking at the world. He nuzzled Chu'mana again. "Good job."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:48 am
Waya quietly watched the others from the bluff upon which he stood. His braided mane and tail faned out behind him as a gust of wind drifted past him. The large stallion gazed over the landscape and finally back down to the others, talking below him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:31 pm
Princess' ear swiveled and she turned her head, catching sight of Waya up on the rise. Figuring she was done as far as Chu'mana was concerned she made her way up the slope with a nod at Helaku that said you can take care of her from here. Yes she was responsible for them all, but Helaku could take care of explaining the details. "Hello," she greeted Waya, respecting his preference for distance by keeping a length or so away.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:21 pm
Waya spoke at first with out turning his gaze away from the valley below. "greetings." He said and finally, he turned having figured out the movement he saw in the distance was nothing more than the wind moving, and passing shadows. His tail flicked a bit and he chuckled. "I'm a little overly cautious yet I think...." he murmered looking at Princess. "Ive never had to watch out for others. But I am doing my best..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:38 pm
Princess nodded silent approval. "Better overly cautious than complacent and lax. As for tonight..." She shook her mane, blinking a few stray curls out of her eyes. "You and I will take turns on the watch, so we both get some sleep and there's always someone watching. If either of us get overly tired I can make Helaku help out, he's dependable if not exactly leader material."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:13 pm
Waya nodded to her comment, of corse she was right however there was no need to express that because she knew it. His tail lashed against the ground and he nodded. "Alright. Will you take first watch or second?" He asked, pausing to look over his shoulder at her. He didnt want to be thought tottally disrespectful for not looking at her when speaking. Some mares, and stallions for that matter always wished to be addressed in such a manner. He watched her for a few moments before looking back over the valley. The Swaying grass kept trying to play tricks on him...  
Herds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff