do you have neopets premuim?
  yes
  no
  not yet
  what the heck is neopets premuim?!?!
View Results

Janviarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:31 pm
i might get neopets premuim!! yay!!!!! yay!! who here has it? is it worth it?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:07 pm
I have it. It's pretty neat :3 But it doesn't have too much. We do get some more random events and get a special scratch card every Friday, but the best thing in my opinion is testing games out. There's also no ads, but that's really it...not too much. Most of the other cool things you need referals for x-x  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

magic_by_heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:09 am
I don't think premium is a very good idea, in fact it's pretty stupid unless someone's paying it for you sweatdrop I just think it's a waste of money and wonder what kind of person would buy the junk for fake items, it's like the Matrix or something scream domokun but, I have nothing agaist neopets I swear, but it is a good way to donate to neopets if you wanna donate. It does help keep neopets free. I wasn't thinking about that neutral 3nodding mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:49 pm
Hmm...I personally don't think that Premium is that good. Your paying your ACTUALL money just to get more out of the site. sweatdrop That's just my opinion though. It does sound cool about the game testing...but what if you decided to quit neo? all that poor money down the drain...  

stargal368

[P.O.P.T.A.R.T]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:06 pm
I guess Premium would be Ok but I think its better to stay with a basic account.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:05 pm
stargal368
Hmm...I personally don't think that Premium is that good. Your paying your ACTUALL money just to get more out of the site. sweatdrop That's just my opinion though. It does sound cool about the game testing...but what if you decided to quit neo? all that poor money down the drain...

Well, you can always stop using premium. As I was saying, referal rewards are really nice, but finding people who will play after the testing period in which they don't get charged is hard. And they only have to pay once for you to get the referal...  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Genyusai
Crew

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:50 pm
I've gotten invitations for it. Don't want it. I hate the notion that if I join something that someone else will benefit from it, as is the case of referrals, not just on neopets but just about everywhere. It's not always beneficial on both sides, just them. I join and pay and they get free stuff.

Where's my free stuff?  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:28 am
Genyusai
I've gotten invitations for it. Don't want it. I hate the notion that if I join something that someone else will benefit from it, as is the case of referrals, not just on neopets but just about everywhere. It's not always beneficial on both sides, just them. I join and pay and they get free stuff.

Where's my free stuff?

When you refer people too? XD  

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ixan10

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:51 pm
I wish I had the money sad crying stressed gonk xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:21 am
To tell you the truth, I don't think there is much difference between premium and free account.
There fore I wouldn't spend my money...

Diasonia

luze

Alien Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:35 pm
well if you really need to make big neopoints i think premium would be quite good. because it has the super shop wizard that shows the lowest prize of any item (except certain very rare ones) , so if you depend on sniping cheap items for reselling this really is a fabulous option.
if only i had a credit card i'd get me premium ...once i have enough freetime on my hands irl to use the advantage of premium properly that is wink  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:54 pm
aww!! i found out that i cant get it anymore!! aww...but at least your opinions about not getting premium is helpful thanks!  

Janviarius

kikoyos_tears14

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:27 pm
Last year I wanted Premium but now I find it not as appealing. I am not going to pay real money just so I can get more items and neopoints. Regardless whether you have Premium or not you still have to follow certain rules and guidelines, you may get a FEW privaleges but not much. And what happens when you get your account frozen or your IP address banned? I just find it not worth the extra cash. I am sure Neopets needs the money but I think my purchasing McDonald's Kid's Meals for their toys (and I am 15) is enough.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:39 pm
I have premium... or had, my account reverted back randomly yesterday, but I'm checking into that... anyways: I find the portal to be cool, it's customizable so it has exactly what you want to be there on it. I like the super shop wiz and the emailed SHH events. The scratch cards we get every Friday... I've won something on every single one and I will randomly get 1000nps given to my account as a thank you. I enjoy the beta test games and if I like the game can practice it for when it is released in hopes of a high score (which has yet to happen XD). But other than that...

I'm paying $8 a month, get to deal with glitches since this is still a beta test phase, and seem to have to deal with a whole new influx of stupid neomails. And honestly, I don't think I'm making any more money than I was without premium. I haven't decided how much longer I'll be keeping it, especially if no one gets back to me about why my account switched back. If they sent out an email and it went to the email account that came with the premium account, that would just be silly since I no longer have access to that account. And that would really turn me off to reactivating my account... dunno :shrugs:  

Kiareii

Seeker

Argentee

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:12 pm
I have premium and I love it... the way I look at it is a year costs about what one video game would cost, maybe two. But I can't think of a video game I've wanted to play every single day. I play Neopets every single day.

Supershop wizard is also useful for restocking, since it can give you the average of the ten lowest prices on the game... great for pricing items to sell.  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff