Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Sakura and Syaoran anybody? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lillithxu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:52 am
I love these two~ They're a consistent couple from Cardcaptors, now starring in Tsubasa. biggrin I really hope Sakura gets her memory back... somehow... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:15 pm
I hope so too. 3nodding I just can't wait till the next manga! xd  

Taimu Dolores

Kaikamahine o Pele

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:34 pm
THEY'RE SOOOO CUTE!!!! heart sorry. . . I love those two also! Theyr'e adorable. Wish my relationships were like that. geez....
Anyway, IMO I think Sarkura's going to gain her memory back and she's going to fall back in love with him again and end of story! awh! cute!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:38 pm
I think thats clamp's most kawaii-est couple! whee  

Cherry Soap

ssk-chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:07 pm
oh i think she won't remember him but she'll fall for him all over again. that'd be cute!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:25 pm
Of course she's going to get her memory back. Good guys always win, and Clamp definitely isn't good for sad endings.  

.[FoxBoy~DigiMatt].

cuppapup

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:20 pm
I reckon. They are so cute, I'll bawl my eyes out and chuck the world's biggest tantrum if it's a sad ending. >o<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:36 pm
Kinagaki
I reckon. They are so cute, I'll bawl my eyes out and chuck the world's biggest tantrum if it's a sad ending. >o<

hell yeah I'll cry too if its a sad ending. I really doubt it though...I mean with chobits I thought something would happen but theres always these 'miracles' to have a happy ending  

Cherry Soap

.[FoxBoy~DigiMatt].

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:56 pm
Yuumei-Chan
Kinagaki

hell yeah I'll cry too if its a sad ending. I really doubt it though...I mean with chobits I thought something would happen but theres always these 'miracles' to have a happy ending

CLAMP's always got some miracle that saves the day, but it completely out of the hands of the characters themselves. For example, look at the ending to the second CCS movie The Sealed Card(as well as series finisher).

I won't spoil for any who havn't seen, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:21 pm
True, True. Which makes it interesting and oh-so sweet. When I saw the ending of the second movie to CCS, I swooned but was a little displeased, making us have to use our imaginations. Heh. ^^;  

CherubFluff

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

.[FoxBoy~DigiMatt].

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:58 pm
Chelzbell
True, True. Which makes it interesting and oh-so sweet. When I saw the ending of the second movie to CCS, I swooned but was a little displeased, making us have to use our imaginations. Heh. ^^;

That's what fanfictions are for...god ones anyways.

I wasn't swooned, though. I started boxing the air and through some Shoaron lightning bolts and sword slashed. What can I say? CLAMP effects men and women differently, eh?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:40 pm
That ending, although sweet, really annoyied me. I practically gawked at the screen and screeched something along the lines of "WHERE THE HECK IS MY S+S GOODNESS! DAGNABBIT!"

So, it was rather frustrating. ^_^;;

I also found the ending of Chobits a little disappointing too - I'm one of those people who like to recieve maximum goodies when it comes to romanctic stuff. >_O

.... Where is my goodness. ;-;

-- Kina  

cuppapup

Zuki_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:59 pm
they look good together......somehow...you can tell they are a couple..even if you don't know either CCS or TRC....XDXD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:46 am
I so want her to gett her memory back!! stressed sweatdrop

But i am thinking she won't get the past memory back, BUT she should be able to remember those times she spent with syaoran after she lost her memory and they'll still end up together for good xd heart 3nodding

And the 8th volume is sooo mysterious... left much more questions hanging then answered.. it's fantastic! I wish the next volume would come out sooner... whee  

fallenheartz

kimi d a k e

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:46 pm
mochiron (of course)... they are the cutest! what i found interesting is that their sun signs clash (aries and cancer, water and fire) so it would usually be an unusual couple, but they work really well together. this is probably why they didnt work together the first time they met in ccs, and in tsubasa, this explains syaoran's very reclusive/defensive mood when he was little (in addition to his not fully explained traumatic past), as well as sakura's bright, cheerful attitude that draws syaoran out.

AHHHH so cute.

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces