Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
<3 Favourite neighbourhood? <3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I normally play in....
  Pleasantview
  Veronaville
  Strangetown
  I play all 3
  My own created neighbourhood
View Results

Greenzally

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:19 pm
to the poll with you!

or if you want to be stubborn...

discuss
arrow your chosen neighbourhood
arrow why you love it so
arrow cold toes  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:40 pm
i chose pleasantview!
:J

because,
i just love the layout, atmosphere, and the feelingof business in the air.
there is the Goth family, other exciting pre-made families, and just the feelingof accomplishment
[i've built so many families in that towne, i can't imagine what i'd do without them! o.o;]
i really dont even have that much room left!

I am also working on a building/remodling project on the Montague sideof Veronaville [in that large bitof land with nothing on it], but i'm keeping the other side all, olde country-like lol.

the mall i built there is pretty amazing *_*

kara_neko

Topher18

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:49 pm
Pleasent view! I don't know why but my family lives there. It is filled with my family.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:32 pm
I only used to play the preset neighbourhoods and boy did I go through them, but then I got my own computer and developed my OWN custom neighbourhood. The 2 I have are my favourites, though it's hard to choose between them. In one I took all my favourite characters from the other neighbourhoods (which were mainly my created Sims anyway) and I have the daughter of my first created Sim there, and in the second one I have a hotchpotch of ugly and beautiful Sims, with all my custom skin tones and content. Plus the Sim version of ME. So yes, I love my custom neighbourhoods, I could never understand the point of Pleasantview though I will admit if I found myself in Strangetown or Veronaville again I'd probably get obsessed with it for a while.

Ok, fine, i admit, I happen to be obsessed with whatever neighbourhood I happen to be playing in.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:57 pm
When I first played the game it was all about the Curious family. I loved them. I also played with all the other families in the neighborhood (except the Beakers. I didn't like them much) but when the computer crashed all the data was erased. I didn't want to go through it all again so I started working on Pleasantview (especially the Goths).  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:29 am
Pleasantview.

All of my favorite premade sims live there, and I love the atmosphere.

tangerinemoon

samharam

Shirtless Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:17 am
Pleasantview... easily! 3nodding
I got a bunch of families there now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:29 am
I play pleasantview at odd times, and I never play the other 2, and I always play my own created one  

face-_-ache

[Ramen N00dles]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:49 pm
Whenever I install it on my computer, I usually delete the other neighborhoods and just make my own.
:3

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:05 am
For me it used to be all about pleasantview. and then i lost it all. its too painful for me to go back there. and remember my beloved families and hours wasted. i play veronavillle now.  

Greenzally

thatrockscaresme

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:01 pm
I only play Pleasantview.
I just am most familiar with it and like the people there the best.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:39 pm
I named my neighborhood Elissica after myself. Because I'm basically the bomb.  

iFad 17MB

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:48 pm
I like to create my own neighborhoods because then you can build all of your own houses and create all of your own families. Then with all of the expansion packs you can of course add it's downtowns and colleges and shopping districts. I haven't made custom colleges and shopping districts yet, though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:37 pm
I like Pleasantview. It's one the pre-made neighborhood (sp?) from the original Sims game. It has the Goth family (which I don't play) and the Newbies (Mary-sue's Grandparents). Also, I just like Pleasantview. o_o

And cold toes don't feel good.  

Sytomai

Swissi

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:03 am
I love Strangetown because of all the abnormal people. It's great. Plus I also like the desert-like landscape.  
The Sims 2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff