Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changed up the list of Legends
  check it out
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:16 pm
Welcome all for your very first Legends Tournament. This is a tournament for the best who chose to hold a name in history, who want to challenge them selves in extreme battle, and defy all limits. To hold a rank in the legends is like having your name in the history of the universe. What will it take to make it to the very top among the best of the best of the best in all of Aeonce. There is no other tournament like it any where else. Come be apart of the most amazing and intense battles seen sense the Gods fought over the limited creation.

List of legends ((1 being the top 20 being the bottom))
1. B.G.
2. Seperoth
3. Mitus
4. Sweet Tooth
5. Hom
6. Gloria
7. Specter
8. Raven
9. Vehemoth
10. Gambit
11. Dizzmal (Rox)
12. Epocolypse
13. Fever
14. Sogue
15. Citadel
16. Mr. Green
17. Helena
18. Yohmitsu
19. Aaron
20. Dalia 

Rules to the Legends Tournament
- No summoning -
- No teleporting -
- No use of items -
- only use of God moding or puppet mastery is in limit break or overdrive -
- past a certain point you give me rights to god mod and puppet master your character due to the strength and abilities of the Legends -
- any other rules I may be missing or should add pleas pm me -  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:18 pm
NO! CLOUD AND VINCENT ARE ABOVE SEPHIROTH!! CHANGE IT NOW OR ELSE!! ROAR!!!! sorry, i just think that sephiroth needs to die, lol!  

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:23 pm
Zedo_Saeron
NO! CLOUD AND VINCENT ARE ABOVE SEPHIROTH!! CHANGE IT NOW OR ELSE!! ROAR!!!! sorry, i just think that sephiroth needs to die, lol!

Thres nothing I can do about that...this has actuly been played out and the list stays as it is...if you chose you can change that but That will mean you will heav to fight your way there. Are you going to join this turnement.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:48 pm
so what do we do??.......  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:51 pm
lillya Wild
so what do we do??.......

Oh yeah I forgot that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:56 pm
When you join in your first battle starts when your ready and it starts with the exact ranking person abover you. When you beat them they go down a rank and you take there rank. Each battle taes place in the collosemum(sp) The battle tarain is set by the higher rank of the battle. Then the battle will begin. When it starts you can give up. Other then that it is a fight to near death. When that time comes I will stop the battle and you ahve a choice to procede further or hold position. you can not be deranked unless someone at a lower rank beats you.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 pm
lya walked in and looked around. she walked to the wall were the list was. she was ready to play there game. she smiled slyly as she moved to the other wall and just waited  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:46 pm
Sogue noticed a strange looking lone wolf girl standing nearby. He checked the Ledgend list. He laughs.
"Well, looks like i'm against Aron next." he said, chuckling.
"I hope you win Sogue," said Thunderhoof."Thanks dude, I will."  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:02 pm
Welcom you two to the legends turnement ((if you know the spelling inclod it in your next post so I can get it right))
Your first rounds will be
Sogue vs. Aron
Lya vs. Donky kong
good luck to you all

Soge your battle begins on a high mountin top. the battle ground is set to small and fall offs will take away from health. Aron will start the battle directly afterr your first post into this battle.

Lya your battle begins in a jungle set tree tops. The battle grounds are set to huge and have wall boundgrys(sp). After your first post Donky Kong will begin the battle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:16 pm
20 minutes later Sogue was riding the lift Machina to the top of the mountain. When he arrived with a good rest an hour later, he was refreshed and ready for Aron.
He stood in the middle of the arena, blades drawn. He stood facing Aron.
"Well, lets try not to extend ourselves too much shall we?" Aron said.
"Well, I would hope not to hurt myself in such an easy mach." Sogue retorted back.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:20 pm
SkittleScion
20 minutes later Sogue was riding the lift Machina to the top of the mountain. When he arrived with a good rest an hour later, he was refreshed and ready for Aron.
He stood in the middle of the arena, blades drawn. He stood facing Aron.
"Well, lets try not to extend ourselves too much shall we?" Aron said.
"Well, I would hope not to hurt myself in such an easy mach." Sogue retorted back.
((lol....lets leave the npcs to me please ....lol))
Aron bows slowly and then lifts his head. With one sword in his hand he twists it back so the tip curved over his back and hung just against his shoulder. He shruged before stepping forward to throw a hand out. The boy was young and reminded you of Donte(sp). He moved gently and with swift motion. He speed seemed unhuman and as his eyes looked into your eyes you could see no fear.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:25 pm
Sogue flourished his daggers with expert style. He was in the middle of an intricate move when suddenly he screamed out "Red Tail!" with a vengence. He shot forward with a speed unseen by human eyes that could live to tell about it. He slapped into Aron at upwards to 70 mph.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:37 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue flourished his daggers with expert style. He was in the middle of an intricate move when suddenly he screamed out "Red Tail!" with a vengence. He shot forward with a speed unseen by human eyes that could live to tell about it. He slapped into Aron at upwards to 70 mph.

Arons eyes twitched as he steped to the side in time and pulled his hand back with an insulted look. He through his sword back down to the ground to let the tip drag and grabed it with his other hand as well. he steped to Sogue and pushed off the air around him with his sword spinging through like a spiral. As he hit the ground he leaped forward agin with a lower cut so fast it let up and then back to its original stance before hiting the ground a second time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:44 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Arons eyes twitched as he steped to the side in time and pulled his hand back with an insulted look. He through his sword back down to the ground to let the tip drag and grabed it with his other hand as well. he steped to Sogue and pushed off the air around him with his sword spinging through like a spiral. As he hit the ground he leaped forward agin with a lower cut so fast it let up and then back to its original stance before hiting the ground a second time.
Sogue had expected Dante to do the exact same move, so he wasn't suprised when Aron did it. He pulled backward, doing a reversal and springing with his right foot, pulling up, sending out a horizontal blade of Red energy.
"Red Slice," he said as the blade of pure unadulterated energy sung through the air.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:04 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Sogue had expected Dante to do the exact same move, so he wasn't suprised when Aron did it. He pulled backward, doing a reversal and springing with his right foot, pulling up, sending out a horizontal blade of Red energy.
"Red Slice," he said as the blade of pure unadulterated energy sung through the air.
taking the red energy by surprise aron spun side ways still in the air and knocked it back at it caster and then hit the ground with a thud. he reached himself to the edge of the mountain and grabed hold of it. He pulled over and droped himself into it. Just as he came out of sight there was a glitch through the air as Aron fell from behind you with his blade stright down.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff