Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
TASMANIA! || Home of the Rare and Endangered Tasmanian. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pink_punk_goddess

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:38 am
Am I the only Tasmanian in this guild? If I am, I'm going to really really sad!
Just beacuse we're not connected we still count!

Tassie FAQ:

1. Do you really have sex with your cousins?

Well... Hmm.. let's see, I don't, but I mean, I'm sure there are people who do! Ewww... In fact, funny cousin story. I know a girl who met this really great guy and they were going out for about 3 weeks and things were going just great, she took him home to meet her parents and her mum went deathly pale and then just laughed and she said "Umm... Sasha.. Did you know that's you're first cousin?"

2. Do you, or have you at any point, had two heads.

Yes, I had two, because two is better than one. I can look at two pretty boys at once, so it works well for me!  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:13 pm
Yeah, it's weird. I don't recall anyone saying that they're from Tasmania...

I dunno why. I guess us mainlanders are just more inclined to sit in front of the computer.  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:34 pm
Plus, you know, smaller population. Even though, you'd think we'd have more people from Tasmania.

Can you send me some cheese? heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:10 pm
Wow...You'd think there'd be more Tasmanians on Gaia wouldn't you? I don't remember anyone saying they're from Tasmania either but then again, I don't come here as often as some.  

pink_punk_goddess

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:41 am
Wooo-hooo! One tasmanian! razz  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:13 am
Yeap....You're the only Tasmanian in this guild.

Henseforth, you are the only Tasmanian we know to Exist.  

WarriorShadow

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:00 pm
I know a couple of people who live in Tasmania. I'm glad they live there, and not here, because they're not very nice people. They lived here once, but then we kicked them off the mainland xp

Nah, I lie. Really they just moved over there because they wanted to be crazy together.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:59 pm
I've known a few guys from Tasmania. They were kinda weird like. One guy kept his hands down his pants all the time and the other guy was real quiet. There was a few others but not as memorable as those two. And their nicknames were all Taz. ninja

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:28 am
I know a set of brother who came here from Tasmania, one of which now goes out with my friend. There's also a friend of a friend who's from Tasmania as well, and one of my best friends when I was little came from Tasmania, but they moved back a few year later.

But yeah, where's my cheese?  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:09 am
of course you guys are rare and endangered, that's what happens when you bang your cousins 3nodding  

nrasjaa

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:03 am
Yeah, no offence but alot of the Tasmanians i know reffer to people as "Cousin-Wife" or "Sister-Mother"

it's like...the south....where...rules dont apply o.o  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:08 pm
wellzy: cheese? What sort of cheese? Cos if you want King Island Diary cheese THEN YOU CAN FORGET IT! Cos it's all mine!

I can't say I have ever banged my cousin, or mariied my brother or some such thing. But I do have this really weird scar on my neck and my mum won't tell me what it's from... hehehe

I am henceforth here to answer tasmanian related questions, maybe I should start a tassie FAQ razz  

pink_punk_goddess

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:41 pm
pink_punk_goddess
wellzy: cheese? What sort of cheese? Cos if you want King Island Diary cheese THEN YOU CAN FORGET IT! Cos it's all mine!

Meany. crying

I acftually meant Tasmanian cheese, because I only heard King Island was for cream.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:55 pm
The guy I know that lives in Tasmania works at a cheese factory. He gets free cheese. HOORAY! (For cheese)  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:31 am
HOORAY! (for chesse)

I love cheese.

My friends mother used to work in a cheese factory as well. She doesn't anymore, but she knows her cheese, so whenever she has something on,t here's always a few really nice cheeses.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff