Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHY?
  becuz they have only heard that one song and nothing else from them
View Results

I_LUV_FALL OUT BOY

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:02 am
Why do a lot of people call it Sugar, Were Going Down Swingin'? I hate when they do that. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:40 pm
Because to their knowledge, the line ends with "swingin'", they know the song title starts off as "Sugar We're Goin' Down", and because they only know enough about the song to call it that. It doesn't make them stupid or terrible, just slightly ignorant.  

Quixotic Faye

r i n g p o p Ri0T
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:16 pm
At least the people at your school don't call it,"Sugar We're Falling Down Swingin".-eyes Joe Gonzalez in marching band-
stare

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:02 am
Metarded
At least the people at your school don't call it,"Sugar We're Falling Down Swingin".-eyes Joe Gonzalez in marching band-
stare

Hahaha that's quite synonymous though.

My brother calls it "The Sugar Song" rofl  

Rice On Toast

I_LUV_FALL OUT BOY

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:19 pm
Metarded
stare

lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:18 pm
Rice On Toast
Metarded
stare

Hahaha that's quite synonymous though.

My brother calls it "The Sugar Song" rofl

Most of the time I call it(When it's on the radio and whatnot) "OMG! FALL OUT BOY! TURN IT UP!!"

[RaBid.PoP~TaRt]

.ann!ebelle.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:35 am
Thats like when people call them "The Fall Out Boys". That drives me crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:44 pm
when people say swingin at the end, it reminds me of when pete says "stump up the volume" and patrick gets mad.
i don't know why. i just ignore the swingin part but i do get mad... neutral  

doctamickaaaaaay

[Bubblegum]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:23 am
It doesn't annoy me as much as Bouncing Off The Walls Again, but then again, that isn't even Fall Out Boy. Maybe because Sugarcult doesn't really get teenie fans, and Bouncing Off The Walls doesn't even come on the radio (Well if it does, it doesn't here), so people who listen to it most likely have the CD, which blatantly lists "Bouncing Off The Walls" on the back. >_o
But, yes, it does annoy me. Me, having a slight case of OCD, it drives me off the wall!
Ah, well, Bouncing Off The Walls Again or Sugar, We're Goin' Down Swingin', they all make themselves look like idiots for not looking up the real song title.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:59 pm
When I went to BC&UD the sign when you entered the arena said "The Fall Out Boys" I was laughing so hard!! rofl

rolleyes  

Raindrops On Roses

fakephotographsx

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:40 pm
Basically the people that do that are teenies. scream They aren't a true fan and only like the song because it's "on the radio". I hate people that hear one song and then claim they are Fall Out Boy fans. I can truly say that I am a Fall Out Boy fan because I have ALL of their songs, and love each and every one of them.
That pisses me off so bad. Who else agrees?!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:39 pm
.ann!ebelle.

Agreed. :l  

FOBio_pete_hearts_me

Kill Romance

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:28 pm
Thats Nothing, Everyone At My School Calls "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" The Monkey Song >.<  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:16 pm
My mom always calls it "The Antler Song" because she watched the music vid, and that's
how she remembers it. I alway's tell her it's "SUGAR WE'RE GOIN DOWN." not "THE ANTLER SONG."

xD

heartache in stereo

.Cocoa.Bee.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:08 pm
.ann!ebelle.
I downloaded a song with the artist as "fall out boyz" and the first thing I did was change it. Also, I was finding the lyrics to Thriller to send to a friend and there were two sites that had really really different lyrics, but things that could still fit. I e-mailed them telling them they had it wrong, but I think they ignored it. You would think if you want to put something ont he internet you could at least get it from someone who knows or the actual band. [Woo-hoo, new concept- asking the people who wrote it.]  
The Music

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff