How do you think the books are going to end? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:04 pm
How do you think the books are going to end, after the coming war? I have this terrible feeling that Harry is going to die. I know that the prophecy said that either he or Voldemort must kill the other one, one can't live while the other does, and I don't think, after seven books, that JK will let the dark side win. I have a feeling that Harry may die taking Voldemort down. crying I've prayed that this doesn't happen, but you never know. And what about other characters; JK said there will be more deaths. I'm afraid that Dumbledore may die. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:36 pm
*Dramatic scene* crying
Noooooo!!!!!! Not Harry!! Please Miss Rowling spare him!!!! Anyone but him!!(except Sirius, Dumbledore, Ron, Hermione, Remus, etc. etc. the Malfroys are good candidates for an excrusiating death^^)  

laksa88

kim21

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:50 am
i dont know if its true or not, but i just read a quote from jk rowling, saying that albus will die by the end of the series.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:46 am
*SHOCK* scream
Oh.... i feel faint...........
gonk  

laksa88

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:34 am
kim21
i dont know if its true or not, but i just read a quote from jk rowling, saying that albus will die by the end of the series.

I'll bet that's not true. JK is very secretive about what's going to happen in the coming books, and that's very big.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:18 pm
willowtree
How do you think the books are going to end, after the coming war? I have this terrible feeling that Harry is going to die. I know that the prophecy said that either he or Voldemort must kill the other one, one can't live while the other does, and I don't think, after seven books, that JK will let the dark side win. I have a feeling that Harry may die taking Voldemort down. crying I've prayed that this doesn't happen, but you never know. And what about other characters; JK said there will be more deaths. I'm afraid that Dumbledore may die. crying

Me too. I don't think the dark side would win either. I have an awful feeling that either Harry or Dumbledore may die too. xp I really hope not.  

Tiruzu-san

Zanai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:27 pm
I am a strong adherent to the chess theory (woot... adherent is a vocab word *yay*) so i think that ron will die for sure. not to mention, it could give harry that extra boost he needs to kill voldy once and for all. ya know, the whole "AND THIS IS FOR RON!!!!!" and then he kills him BAM! and its awesome and dramatic.

Harry can't die because i honestly dont think that JK could kill him off. not to mention, i dont think that we could finish the story since it is from harry's POV. And Hermione can't die because you cant kill off the only girl. Dumbledore may or may not die. I honestly dont care *g* However if they kill off Draco i will have to murder someone *cough JK cough*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:08 pm
Zanai
I am a strong adherent to the chess theory (woot... adherent is a vocab word *yay*) so i think that ron will die for sure. not to mention, it could give harry that extra boost he needs to kill voldy once and for all. ya know, the whole "AND THIS IS FOR RON!!!!!" and then he kills him BAM! and its awesome and dramatic.

Harry can't die because i honestly dont think that JK could kill him off. not to mention, i dont think that we could finish the story since it is from harry's POV. And Hermione can't die because you cant kill off the only girl. Dumbledore may or may not die. I honestly dont care *g* However if they kill off Draco i will have to murder someone *cough JK cough*

Good theories. ^^ I never thought of that before. hehe.
I'd hate to see Draco be killed off too. 3nodding

Tiruzu-san

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:46 am
Zanai

I never thought of how they could end the book if the point of view is dead, but killing Harry off would help her when, after the 7th book, people bombard her with pleas to write more books. "How can I write more Harry Potter books if he's dead..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:25 pm
all i know is that she better not kill Harry!  

LiamsGirl

Elviondeln
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:10 pm
I used to have a very clear idea of what I thought the end of the books would be like but after the 5th book and all the new perspectives I've come across, it's been altered and I'm not sure what I think anymore [plus I've forgotton pretty much everything but the jist sweatdrop ]. I'll have to reread them and think on it. Though, I will share my previous points of view just to hear what you guys think.

Alright, Voldemort and Harry would have this huge war and it would end with Harry being victorious but near fatally wounded, as are many of the other characters. Harry becomes an Auror with Ron while Hermione becomes headmistress at Hogwarts [I always thought she would either be headmistress or auror..] Anyway, Harry spends the rest of his life stamping out the rest of the death eaters who were not killed in battle and hunting his newest threat; Draco Malfoy, who is trying to finish what the Dark Lord failed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:24 pm
I've considered the chessboard theory, however I don't think I could stand it if Ron died. My happy ending would be if Harry, Herm, and Ron all made it alive, plus most of the other main/minor good characters. Draco might survive, although he'd've learned from his mistakes and... Oh hell, this is so Mary Sue, I give up! xp

But, yes, I sort of don't care what happens, just as long as Harry survives.  

Magenta Platypus

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:21 am
Kari Seregon
Draco might survive, although he'd've learned from his mistakes.

I've always had the feeling that Draco will end up being an ally.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:31 am
I don´t think Harry will die. (and I really hope so) I´m not sure what will happen to the rest. Harry will kill Voldemort and I belive Dumbledore has to die, but who knows  

joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:48 am
I think that they all are going to live happliy ever after.  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff