Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Vampires Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have your sims been bitten?
  Yeah
  Nope
View Results
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:50 pm
Where can I find some vampires to bite my sims? And how would I know who is a vampire and who is not?  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:09 pm
Well, a Vampire sim is quite easy to recognise, they have dull green-isj grey-ish skin and wear capes and long dresses. one way that is easy, it make vimpireism one of your turn-ons then get the matchmaker to give you a blind date, (the more you pay, the more chances you get of getting someone with your turn-on). You can find them "Downtown" with the night life expansion pack.  

S i m m u l a r

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:01 am
Unfortunately though, there's no special place downtown that I've found they hang out. They also won't bite your Sim unless they are good friends with them. The first time I went out in Nightlife I found a Vampire, but I couldn't make him bite the Sim I had, so I used my active Sim to influence to bite another of my Sims...Instant Vampire...though that often won't work, unless they're a knowledge Sim or really good friends with the vampire.

But I had another Sim in love with a vampire and one day the Vampire came over and bit my Sim completely unprovoked. So...that works too.

Good luck Vampire Hunting  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:39 pm
The vampires go around with blue lips and fangs and long hair and the males have a long coat, and the females have a really long dark dress and they walk around sucking on their arm, and you make your sim become friends with a vampire, because they can only bite a friend  

face-_-ache

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:04 pm
Simmy3
Well, a Vampire sim is quite easy to recognise, they have dull green-isj grey-ish skin and wear capes and long dresses. one way that is easy, it make vimpireism one of your turn-ons then get the matchmaker to give you a blind date, (the more you pay, the more chances you get of getting someone with your turn-on). You can find them "Downtown" with the night life expansion pack.
The Matchmaker failed! scream (not, angry at you, just angry at her)
I changed one of Alexanders turn ons to vampire and not only was the girl not a vampire, she had black hair, which was his turn off. What the heck! I guess she just ignores turn ons and offs and just focuses on personality or something. One thing is for sure, I'm never hiring her for matchmaking purposes. I'll just buy potions from her.

I knew about needing to be friends with the vampire in order for him/her to bite. I have no trouble making friends. My only dilemma is finding one.
I guess I'll just have to hang out downtown more often.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:45 pm
Isn't that strange, I somehow managed to not only find a vampire the first time I went out but I managed to influence him to bite someone he'd never met before. But I think I was just lucky that the person I influenced him to bite was a knowledge Sim. It wasn't until later I found out that people could reject being bitten.

Though once, annoyingly, I took out a male Sim on a date and his one desire for the night was to be a vampire. I tried to make it happen, but the Vampire just WOULDN'T show...  

Spoilt_lil_missy

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:22 pm
Can you only find vampires with the nightlife expansion pack?  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:40 pm
Yep, because they come with the downtown area of nightlife, so if you don't have it, you can't find one. Which is a pity because they're very cool. They can turn into bats and fly as well. BRILLIANT!  

Spoilt_lil_missy

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:21 pm
Spoilt_lil_missy
Yep, because they come with the downtown area of nightlife, so if you don't have it, you can't find one. Which is a pity because they're very cool. They can turn into bats and fly as well. BRILLIANT!

i just bought it today and couldn't find any vampires at all cause i created this new family that i want to turn into vampires comletely.  
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:05 pm
NekoKisaka
Spoilt_lil_missy

i just bought it today and couldn't find any vampires at all cause i created this new family that i want to turn into vampires comletely.
You have to go to a communtiy lot in Downtown at night.  

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Healer 50

candee-addict

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:33 pm
what the hell domokun  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:18 pm
Emradrig
Where can I find some vampires to bite my sims? And how would I know who is a vampire and who is not?

You can find them in clothes stores, for some they like those the best of all the places they can go.

TheNamelessAngelofHell

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:28 pm
Emradrig
NekoKisaka
Spoilt_lil_missy

You have to go to a communtiy lot in Downtown at night.

i did and none turned up  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:06 pm
i finally found one while playing a premade family in strange town and the male is in love with her. Girl Vampires have long bloodred dresses with the necklace and the matching hairstyle to me  

NekoKisaka

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:16 pm
Congratulations! I enjoy playing with Vampires, even if they do have to be told to stay in the coffin sometimes  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff