Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Attire/Garb/Outter Layers/Clothes Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear clothes?
  Only on Tuesdays and the third Friday of every month
  Of course.
  Clothes mean nothing.
  What's this crazytalk? I just want gold, yo.
View Results

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:05 pm
The direction of this thread doesn't really matter to me. Just as long as it's about clothes. But here are some ideas to start us off.

- Post what you might be wearing today

- Talk about your favourite outfit you own or favourite article of clothing

- Talk about your favourite style

- Talk about what you hate with regards to clothes

- Discuss how your style changes, if ever.

- Any style influences? - and don't pull the "I'm my own person" card. We all garner ideas from someone. No one will ever be 100% original.

- Post pictures of your clothes or you in your clothes

- Post pictures of clothes you're wishing for

Just keep the thread moving.

(Note to any mods: if this needs moved, do it please. ^_^ )

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:33 pm
Lets see...Today I wore....

-My Trenchcoat...
-A ring
-A spike Bracelet...
-Sunglasses
-My Fav. Boots --User Image
-A Thrice T-Shirt...
-Black jeans...
-A Choker...

ummm..I think thats it....

Is that something you were looking for??  

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

XGambit

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:35 pm
green...punkish I.e. camo and prison clothes...i have 5 jackets 4 are green. 1 green leather 80s womans trenchcoat 1 state prison jacket/shirt 1 like wintery workjacket band shirts Led Zep Rolling Stones Hendrix GNR Pink Floyd ACDC crazy clothes i got a leather fishermens hat. a black fedora getting a big tophat someday soon...the older the fashion the more i like  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:33 pm
An "I love revenge" shirt, a pair of Tripp pants w/ satin ribbons on the side of the legs, and shin high zip up boots.  

Yesterdays Wispers

Demi Veritaz

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:44 pm
I like to wear everything from Punk to hardcore goth and even some "ghetto" clothing styles.

Pretty much everything I wear is baggy, because, even though Im vain to an extent, I dont believe in showing anything off superfluously.

I have to say though, a good pair of bondage pants are a very comfy thing ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:51 pm
I wore:

-my brothers vans, with my skull/pinkbutterfly shoelaces
-blue gir 'awww, I wnated to explode' t-shirt
-black tripp pants with satin ribbons on the side (lordofflamers, great minds think alike huh? lol)
-my glasses
- my notebook counts as my clothes cause it's allways with me

but my favorite outfit consits of:
-ripped jeans with a bunch of scribbles and drawings on them
-Sally "Beautiful but deadly" t-shirt
-black lolita-like platform/heels shoes
-tattered ribbon
-black tripp arm warmers  

Erik_Red_Rose

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:25 pm
What I wore today wasn't the fansiest or best thing ever so I'll just describe my favorite outfit I own.
My black lolita mini-ish skirt
My tight black shirt with lace
Black jacket(small)
Black converse
sunglasses
fish net tights
and...All of my rings  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:56 pm
Methinks I'll join in my own following. haha. Today was a day of many outfits. I started off the day in my black mesh shorts and a white tshirt - I ride my bike to work. I had tall thigh socks on though cause it was a bit chilly. And then I'm too lazy to bring nice shoes to change into when I get there so I just ride in my midcalf boots. Haha. I'm a sight for sore eyes when I'm biking. And I don't care.

When I got to work I just changed into a long black skirt. Everything else was fine.

When I returned home I put on a black pleated skirt with a white beater under my a fishnet top. Again, my boots.

That's not too many I suppose. But that's my day most of the time anyway in the summer. Changing a lot due to biking. But at least my legs stay in shape 3nodding

oh and here's an example of me in my biking gear, but imagine a shoter pair of boots, not these tall ones...

User Image

MortSanglant

HairySarriBerryPie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:41 pm
Things I'm wearing today.. Lessee..

Black socks. Sandals. Greenish pants (they have pockets heart ) A red shirt that says "No More Land Mines."

My favourite article of clothing...? Thats a toughie... I suppose my new colourful dress. 'tis comfy. I also like my duck-taped boots. =)

Style? I know not of what you speak. *fashion challenged* (*cough*IlovedeRenaissance*cough*)

Clothing I hate? ...>.> Well, I'm quite modest, for me personally, I dislike anything too revealing.

If I get bored with what I'm wearing, I suppose it changes. But I'm morel ikely to go in cycles of what I like. Generally I dress for comfort though.

Different ages influence me. Very general, I know..

<.< Everyone else sounds like they dress so fashionably...  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:29 am
uumm, a shirt with lotsandlots of lace, a long black skirt, shades and shiny boots with straps ^^  

Athiel

Geek Mama

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:12 am
Heres something I can discuss, style changes!

Im actually in the process of a style change since I have college starting next August. I plan to spend the entire summer defining and refining my wardrobe. Although I love the look of the lolita, I am not able to pull off that look so Im wavering inbetween personalized school uniforms and a more elegant, but clutzy look. By this I mean, it would look elegant and lovely on anyone else, but on me it looks like a mess thrown together.

The school uniform idea I really like. Ive been looking at different uniform types (European vs American vs Japanese) and trying to decide how I can mix and match them. A Japanese-ish uniform on the day I want to be cute, an American uniform for practically, a European uniform for the day I feel snobby. Alot of it will be skirts but Im going to include pants and shorts.

The idea is that I want my classmates to recognize me when Im "dressed for class" and when Im in my dorm, I can be a relaxed version of myself in jeans and a t-shirt. Also, I learned from a speech class that if you look good, you feel good and I want to feel as great as I can for college classes.

They intimidate me.

Right now, Im wearing my robe. Its grey. And thats it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:14 am
I am really very plain in this area. I wear jeans and t-shirts all year. I've been doing this for ages. As I never went anywhere clothes never ment anything to me. The only shoes I have now are a pair of steel toed boots and another pair or two of assorted boots of some shape or form. The only thing that really changes with me are some bracelets, rings, or collars.

Now sometimes I like other things. I'm in the process of getting a bondage skirt and a collar. Most things like that I have to order which presents some ammount of difficulty for me. Now maby I'll be able to talk people into ordering clothes for me (I'd pay them back it's just a matter of the ordering itself) now that I plan on going to a public school next school year.

I love the style of lolita, but it's not something I could pull off.

Today I'm wearing:
Black jeans
A black t-shirt that says "Out of my mind please leave a message"
My one necklace I almost never take off.

On most days this is what I'm wearing except with diffrent color jeans. I think I may have two of these shirts accualy, but I'm really not sure how or why.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:59 am
Lunar Daughter
Also, I learned from a speech class that if you look good, you feel good and I want to feel as great as I can for college classes.

They intimidate me.

It's true. I had to give three speeches for the second half of the required English course I took last year. For each speech I was decked out in a suit or something similar. I hate giving speeches, but wearing that suit, I felt indestructable. I say go for the uniform look. They're always cute anyway. ^_^

And don't let college classes intimidate you. They are nothing. Trust me. You'll be surprised how relaxed and unitimidating they really are. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:50 pm
I'm not really wearing anything specail for once.
Just my hippie jeans
(They have supper huge plares and a bunch of flowers on the bottom.
I'll take a pic as soon as I can get some batteries for my camera. >.>; )
And a T-shirt with Tinkerbell on it.

Normally there'd be pounds of jewlry to go with it,
but I felt like s**t today.

Its Cookie Time!

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:38 pm
Let's see...today I wore my black cargo pants and my black "I Love Cheese" shirt with my boots and fishnet gloves heart . I usually try to dress casually, but most people actually find my style outlandish, I believe they called it. As for annoyances, I find that after a while some material can be really irritating for the skin, or aren't good to wear in hot weather [i.e. my school uniform]  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff