Kagome
  Sango
  Miroku
  Shippo
  Naraku
  Kikyo
  Kirara
  Koga
  Someone TMW forgot (Seshomaru, Band of 7, etc)
View Results

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:47 am
Welcome to the Inuyasha thread! Same rules apply here as in the other anime threads. Discuss:

arrow Why you like the show
arrow Favorite character, episode, etc.
arrow Anything Inuyasha related  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:08 pm
Inuyasha had potential, it had good characters and a decent plot, their only mistake was making it go on and on forever. I gave up after about episode 70 because I realized it was never going to end.  

wingedkitty

Remotely Painful

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:46 pm
I still love that show. Every time I hear a song from it, I start remembering how much I used to love the show so much x3  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:32 am
It started out interesting, but then the episodes did start dragging on and on. I still watch every week though, every few episodes there is a really good or funny one.
* Is it 'Kirara' or 'Kilala' ? * <- Who really knows?

Monkee_Girl

high summoner of aeons

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:06 am
i love to show i watch it for a year, i missed one episode but my dad watchs. it turns out it was no a episode you want parents watching so it became banned. but now i am starting to watch it again yay biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:40 pm
i like inuyasha cause it's funny. my fave character is Jankotsu casue he's funny and he's my type of person really cool  

ZaffoMufasa

EdwardxElricx

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:51 am
Inuyasha is acctually one of the best anime out right now. If it wasn't good than it wouldn't have lasted this long. And on top of that, the Shikone Jewel got shattered into thousands of peices and scattered across the land. Lets see you find all of them with only a 1/2 hour to look each episode. It would get exhausting real quick. Anyway, in conclusion, it just goes to show that not all half demons are bad, just the bad ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:25 pm
I can't help but like this show! Inuyasha is a great show I like the action, romance and humor ^_^ . I also like the music for this series and can play some songs on the piano (first anime song I ever played on the piano was Sango's theme!)  

.A.k.a.n.e.

Hakura88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:40 am
I've been watching Inuyasha for almost a year now. I've seen all of seasons 1-3, missed most of 4, saw most of season 5, and I've seen all of season 6 so far. Originally, Sesshomaru was my favorite, but once I started getting into the show, Bankotsu became my favorite. I'm still upset because he got killed off. I still don't even know what exactly made me keep watching Inuyasha. Maybe its because I usually get into shows that have demons in them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:18 am
i like the show because the story keeps me interested and my fav character is inuyasha ummm and my fav episode would have to be the thunder brothers one  

onlyone23

x-MistressJoker-x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:54 pm
I love Inuyasha, it's been my #1 fav for awhile, but I already watched all the eps and movies so it's a little boring now, my favorite ep has to be #16, return to the place where we first met, it was romantic, and there was the cultural festival 2 episodes too, that was sooo funny, I think Inuyasha should be with Kagome, not Kikyo, and i think Sesshomaru is gonna fall in love with rin one day, lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:35 am
AnimeJ102
I love Inuyasha, it's been my #1 fav for awhile, but I already watched all the eps and movies so it's a little boring now, my favorite ep has to be #16, return to the place where we first met, it was romantic, and there was the cultural festival 2 episodes too, that was sooo funny, I think Inuyasha should be with Kagome, not Kikyo, and i think Sesshomaru is gonna fall in love with rin one day, lol

Aww I would love for Sesshomaru to fall in love with Rin...one day (later day, like years, lol you know what I mean) I have seen the episodes as there aired on t.v. and I have also seen the four movies!
A lot of people are for Inuyasha/Kagome and I'm one of those people biggrin ! But I'm also not a Kikiyo hater either! Maybe you know the answer to this question AnimeJ102...just incase I'll write the rest in white!
*Spolier*

I know the anime ends off, they will continue to hunt down Naraku running off into the sunset kind of thing (someone spolied it for me ^^; )...but do you know if the manga continues...I mean we will see if they beat Naraku and who Inuyasha picks, Kagome or Kikiyo...hopefully I mean! You never know but I was just wondering if the manga continues? I'm pretty sure it does! just a yes or no is fine I don't want to know more than I need to! ^_______^  

.A.k.a.n.e.

Kazakazi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:29 pm
I was flipping through the channels about the year 2001 and came across Inuyasha and started to watch Inuyasha and watched it ever since, some of my relationships come from being interested in Inuyasha. (*Coughs* My Girlfriend *Coughs some more*. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:08 am
Monkee_Girl
It started out interesting, but then the episodes did start dragging on and on. I still watch every week though, every few episodes there is a really good or funny one.
* Is it 'Kirara' or 'Kilala' ? * <- Who really knows?

kirara, since they don't have l's in japanese.
so in english, it could be said kilala.

it's also sad because my last name is reite in japanese. crying

this show used to be cool for about 10 episodes before 1. the fanbase scared me away and 2. it started to ramble and go on and on and it wasn't fun to talk about sesshomaru anymore. sad

Pete Wentz`

DarkAngel_Kia

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:58 pm
my favorite character is Rin because she stays by Seshomaru side.
no matter how he told her to live at first.
and Seshomaru is not so bad as he seams after all he did save Rins life.
And i guess Seshomaru is my second favorite.

I always look forward for any eposoide that inclueds Rin or Seshomaru.  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff