Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Zombies Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are they scary?
  Yes!
  No!
  There are worse things supernatural.
View Results

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:33 pm
I'm bored for the moment and was thinking how a lot of supernatural/horror movies suck. I found zombies to be the scariest of what I've seen supernatural wise. Does anyone agree with me?  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:55 pm
lol yeah your right but have you ever knoticed the pure idiocy of the stars "oh i think the monsters in the basement i think i'll go and check completely unarmed while wearing this skimpy bikini" stare  

vesta_vesves_star

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:29 am
vesta_vesves_star
lol yeah your right but have you ever knoticed the pure idiocy of the stars "oh i think the monsters in the basement i think i'll go and check completely unarmed while wearing this skimpy bikini" stare

Yes. It's a stupid thing to do indeed. If they're going to go there they should at least be armed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:41 pm
witchangel1
vesta_vesves_star

Yes. It's a stupid thing to do indeed. If they're going to go there they should at least be armed.
a bat a gun a banishing spell anything!!!!  

vesta_vesves_star

LRGG1

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:59 pm
vesta_vesves_star
witchangel1
vesta_vesves_star

a bat a gun a banishing spell anything!!!!

The bikini isn't going to help much. 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:36 pm
Perhapse they are planing on taking it off to stun the monster and then strangling them with the strings. 3nodding idea  

Malady Inc

vesta_vesves_star

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:08 pm
IvoryXDarkness
Perhapse they are planing on taking it off to stun the monster and then strangling them with the strings. 3nodding idea
hmmm thats an idea but then they would have to jack the movie rating up from pg13 to x.... xd eek mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:53 pm
Zombies freak me out, just because the virus spreads so easily. But that's the human made ones. I think magically, I doubt the curse would be contagious. But considering that they're already dead, it'd be hard to get rid of them.  

Angelic_Illusionz

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:34 am
Angelic_Illusionz
Zombies freak me out, just because the virus spreads so easily. But that's the human made ones. I think magically, I doubt the curse would be contagious. But considering that they're already dead, it'd be hard to get rid of them.

Well they do say, according to the movies, that shooting them in the head or chopping it off will work. I've also heard of a book called The Zombie Survival Guide that tells how to deal with zombies, but I haven't read it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:22 pm
witchangel1
Angelic_Illusionz

Well they do say, according to the movies, that shooting them in the head or chopping it off will work. I've also heard of a book called The Zombie Survival Guide that tells how to deal with zombies, but I haven't read it.
or we could send domo-kun and mr.green after them. Domo-kun could eat them and mr.green can steal there wallets then give them a realy big guilty smile domokun mrgreen  

vesta_vesves_star

Shiruberu_suki

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:49 pm
I think that zombies are intersting. function after death considering rigormortis (sp?) and the fact that they don't have a brain. it's so spiff!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:19 pm
Shiruberu_suki
I think that zombies are intersting. function after death considering rigormortis (sp?) and the fact that they don't have a brain. it's so spiff!
hmm you have intresting thinking... so that would mean they dont have to go threw the middle man there soals just control them?  

vesta_vesves_star

Shiruberu_suki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:28 am
vesta_vesves_star
Shiruberu_suki
hmm you have intresting thinking... so that would mean they dont have to go threw the middle man there soals just control them?
I'm not quite sure how they become zombies but I think that, if such things exist and can function, then they could be very powerful beings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:45 pm
I view it as reviving the body without the soul, so the bodies basic instincts kick in. Also, without putting the soul back in the body, dark things can enter it easily, thus the eating brains part and pointless murder... I don't know, I'm just rambling for some extra gold xd  

Angelic_Illusionz

Malady Inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:05 pm
zombies are just plain weird. I dont like to see them in movies or stories or anything really. I just think the whole idea behind them is stupid. I mean, they cant die and they're just out to eat you... whats with that?! I think its scaryier to see aliens who are out to destroy humanity or something. I was always freaked out by those alien movies.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games