Windy
  Snowy
  Foggy
  Some combination of the above
  Other
View Results

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:23 am
It's raining here today. It's been raining all week. And looking out the window of the funeral home I was thinking, "hey, why not make a weather thread?" So anyway, here it is. You can just tell what the weather's like where you are or discuss your favourite weather. Just talk about the weather.

Like I said it's raining here. It's a nice steady rain. I'd really like to go out in it but I'm working. Hopefully it'll still be raining later and I can go out.

I love rain, especially summer downpours and thunderstorms. Snow is awesome too. I also really love thick fogs. I don't like sunny weather too much. Cloudy is nice. 3nodding

How about you (pl.)?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:43 am
Its raining and has been raining all week.  

Emperor Lothar

Ciora

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:19 am
It's been perfect weather in Florida for about three weeks. There's nothing better than going out surfing and getting some sun when you're bored outta your mind. wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:22 am
It's sunny here, though it has been rainy most of the rest of the week.  

lola_siannodel

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:25 am
The weather around here is nutty. One radio DJ said it was "like a chick on her period" cause it's been nice/storm most of the week. I find it amusing since I can watch it out the store window and see all the people who forgot their umbrellas just stand there and complain. When it's a rude costomer to being with I sortof get sadistic glee in seeing them get wet. Sadly yesterday did not storm though. I would have so loved to watch them clamour about like a bunch of idiots, however the sky did turn a deep purple color for a little while and the wind did blow fiercly.
I haven't looked out the window yet today.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:07 pm
It's been a mix of rainy and sunny all week. I've been trying to catch a rainbow, but unfortunately, my homework overload has generally prevented that.  

EvFaerAshlynn

m a r l o w

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:16 pm
Snow. 15 cm of snow, last week.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:20 pm
I have the same taste in weather as you do, mortsanglant.
So much do I miss the snow from winters past, I mean, they aren't the same anymore. Not as much, none at all, doesn't stick.
Snow is leaving us, -sigh- I will still await the coldness though, and the fog is so perfect when it is snowy out. I'll missing walking to school in it.

Rain, a few weeks ago, it would rain all night and morning, stop during the day, dry up completely, and begin raining again at like 11.
It did that for a week and a half.

The weather in Kansas is literally crazy. It can be hailing mountains one minute, nice dry sunny the next, then a couple of tornados pop up, then it goes back to sunny.
All in one day.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:57 pm
It has been changing from sunny to downpours all week here. I, personally, love the rain because it is just so peaceful to watch, feel, and listen to. When it isn't raining, I have a noise machine that has the sound of rain so I can fall asleep. Rain itself is comforting in a general sense. I also like foggy weather because it is mysterious and fun to wander around in cemetaries in xd . Plus, the weather isn't too hot or too cold (though I prefer the cold over heat.) Basically, weather in Pennsylvania is unpredictable sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:59 pm
Shity. Forgive my bluntness.  

ieatyourtclol

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:51 pm
Damn, it's cold here.
I'd like to know what's going on. I love this weather, nice and windy and not too rainy, but yeesh, it's May. Nearly summer. Usually it's muggy icky nasty by now... and what is temperate weather up to in the tropics?  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:57 pm
REALLY SUNNY.
& I'm can't be in the sun too long.
(allergies)

April Lilly Rose

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:29 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

The weather in Kansas is literally crazy. It can be hailing mountains one minute, nice dry sunny the next, then a couple of tornados pop up, then it goes back to sunny.
All in one day.

Haha same here!! It snowed in July the year I moved up here. You can always tell an Erie-ite because we'll wear shorts in the winter. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:45 pm
The weather in Ohio sucks. I don't mind the rain, I really kind of prefer it actually, but the thunderstorms make me nervous. It's been raining for two weeks with no end in sight. It's May, it should be sunny and hot. Instead, it's like fricking March. I'm sick of this weather!!! And it didn't snow almost all winter!!!!  

SunshyAlone

middnite666

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:43 am
Here in Britain the weather is being very British... raining for the last 9 days with very few gaps of sunshine.

It's rather wank.. we had a week of boiling hot weather, but as usual that was just a one off.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff