Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
307 ^^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dude! I can't wait to see Sasuke and Naruto fight.
  Yeah...
  *Continues to complain about Sasuke's new outfit*
  ...Sasuke is a baka. Well, in certain aspects.
  Why won't Naruto say something? It all seems to be about Sasuke!
  ^points to above option^ GAAAH!
View Results

~the Love Goddess

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:30 pm
Yes, 307 is out! Finally! *growls* it took too long this time... by about 12 hours... *cough*

Anyways! What are your thoughts? Hmm... is it just me or does Sasuke look really depressed? Even I have to admit- and I never admit this, or have had reason to- that Sasuke is acting a little bit emo. I'm guessing he's suffered *cough cough wink wink nudge nudge* quite a lot while staying with Orochimaru, so I guess that gives him a right to act kind of emo now.

Judging by Sasuke's actions... I'm guessing he still feels weak and like he needs the Mangekyou sharingan to defeat Itachi, yes? ...Saying he's 'Acting on a whim' seems like a cover-up for 'Hey, I still feel not-so-powerful, but maybe since I've been away from Naruto for 2.5 years I'll have the guts to kill him now.'

Hah... *gigglesnort* Sasuke, you loveable baka. ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:05 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Classic Black Sheep

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:48 am
I actually wasn't that excited about this chapter (being the overly-obsessive Sasuke fan I am, that is surprising). I don't know why, I was happy that Sasuke showed his katana and everything, but, it just didn't seem exciting. Maybe next week there will be a big fight with lots of violence and blood. I miss the blood...

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:34 am
I say Sasuke will try and fight Naruto but then Sakura is going to stop them and make a long speach and then they go back to Konoha.She'll probably say something like"deep down your not evil and you don't want to kill us" or "This isn't the Sasuke-kun I know."  

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

Elle of Aquitaine

Dapper Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:10 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:06 pm
Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo
I say Sasuke will try and fight Naruto but then Sakura is going to stop them and make a long speach and then they go back to Konoha.She'll probably say something like"deep down your not evil and you don't want to kill us" or "This isn't the Sasuke-kun I know."
which is just the kind of fawning/ unprofessional behavior I dont want to see coming from her at this moment. she should see nothing but a threat that needs to be neutralized and captured. not an old friend. especially after Sasukes very bored declaration that "at my whim you will now lose your life"

@ Classic Black Sheep: check out the chap 306 convo for my commentary on the open shirt biggrin the last page is where its at biggrin  

Fangorn23

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:40 pm
Somethings going to happen and Naruto is going to live. Or, something is going to happen and Naruto BARELY lives. Or, something is going to happen and Sasuke leaves.

Or maybe Itachi will step in. -Shrug-

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:09 pm
I'm guessing that they're going to fight, and Sasuke loses. Then Naruto preaches about the fact that he and Sakura won because two people, who are fighting for love, can easily defeat one person who is fighting for hate...

...Sasuke will manage to run away, and feel bad about the fact that he couldn't defeat them...

...Naruto and Sakura are desperate to find him, because after the battle with Sasuke, Orochimaru showed up and told them he was planning to take Sasuke's body now...

Something like that. confused  

~the Love Goddess

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:07 am
Oro will probably step in.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:13 am
~chibi kagome62~
Oro will probably step in.
definately. I would put money down if I wasnt both broke and a cheap b*****d biggrin  

Fangorn23

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:05 am
Fangorn23
Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo
which is just the kind of fawning/ unprofessional behavior I dont want to see coming from her at this moment. she should see nothing but a threat that needs to be neutralized and captured. not an old friend. especially after Sasukes very bored declaration that "at my whim you will now lose your life"

@ Classic Black Sheep: check out the chap 306 convo for my commentary on the open shirt biggrin the last page is where its at biggrin

Why does EVERYONE find it necessary to kill my little fantasies?  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:41 am
Hmph. I'm sick of how stubborn Sasuke is. It's causing everyone loads of work.

Doesn't he realize Konoha wants to kill Itachi too? That he could use their ally to his advantage...  

Syndactyly

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:53 pm
Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo
Fangorn23
Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

cuz they're pink and fuzzy and full of butterflies... whee
that and they have a big goddamn target painted on them sweatdrop couldnt help myself...  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:13 am
Fangorn23
Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo
Fangorn23
Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

cuz they're pink and fuzzy and full of butterflies... whee
that and they have a big goddamn target painted on them sweatdrop couldnt help myself...

cry crying stressed Your killing my fantasies even more!!!!  

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:49 pm
I think that Sasuke will almost kill Naruto but Oro will step in and stop him. Naruto can't fight because he recently used a lot of the Kyuubi's power and now can't even run without tripping and Sakura was mainly trained for chakra control and medical jutsus. I don't know about Sai or the jounin.

User Image

I think emo kids are hot. ^.^  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games