Genin VS. Chuunin?
  Genin . (Certain Genins)
  Chuunin . (Certain Chuunins)
  All Chuunins.
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:45 pm
You know, for some reason, I keep thinking that genins like Naruto, Sasuke (Before he expired and rotted away if you get what I'm saying.) Neji, Shino, whatever, could beat chuunins like Iruka. I know it's hard to beat Kakashi, and probably won't happen. But people like Iruka, or any other chuunin, don't you think they'll just be if they fought? I mean...seriously, if they went all out on them.

Your opinions?

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:42 pm
in my opinion any genin excluding (maybe) ino, sakura, and hinata could whoop iruka. he's a soft, sensitive, relatively weak, guy and they had to prove that he wasn't as weak by putting that episode of him beating........what's his face....the guy in the 1st and 2nd naruto episode, his names starts with an 'm'  

Historical

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:14 am
I agree! It seems the level of the Genin has risen. Many of the Genin could beat not only Iruka, but I believe they could also beat many other of the Chuunins.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:38 pm
Junzaki
in my opinion any genin excluding (maybe) ino, sakura, and hinata could whoop iruka. he's a soft, sensitive, relatively weak, guy and they had to prove that he wasn't as weak by putting that episode of him beating........what's his face....the guy in the 1st and 2nd naruto episode, his names starts with an 'm'

I do, agree about the Ino and Sakura thing, not Hinata though. For some reason, I can see Hinata winning. Sakura and Ino have a chance at winning too. I think if it were Sakura from the manga, Sakura would win. Ino might win too.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:53 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:30 am
I think everyone underestimates
Iruka. Just because he didn't do so great against Mizuki...
I mean, he had to pass the exam, right?
Something the genin couldn't do around that time...
Their maturity played a large role in passing the exam.
They were easily distracted.
After the exams, however, they got far stronger and probably could take out weaker chuunin. And it's not like the test doesn't have any flaws or anything.  

Syndactyly

Historical

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:18 pm
MIZUKI THAT WAS HIS NAME surprised yeah he got weird once naruto kicked his a**  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:53 pm
The Genin have also beating many of the Mist shinobi, they were all jounin!  

churrlo

Broker of darkness

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:39 pm
I mean all the genin if they jumped the right chunin at the right times yeah...Their all realy strong...  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:16 am
Broker of darkness
I mean all the genin if they jumped the right chunin at the right times yeah...Their all realy strong...

I think the Genin could do it in a frontal attack as well though.  

churrlo

jebwashere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:47 pm
first of all iruka and kakashi are jounins and pplz like shikimaru are chunnin and naruto sasuke are genins get it right and we already know sasuke got his a** served to him by naruto(genin), garra(chunnin), and kakashi(jounin) so that should make sasuke 1 level above a janior biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:06 pm
jebwashere
first of all iruka and kakashi are jounins and pplz like shikimaru are chunnin and naruto sasuke are genins get it right and we already know sasuke got his a** served to him by naruto(genin), garra(chunnin), and kakashi(jounin) so that should make sasuke 1 level above a janior biggrin

First, Iruka is a Chuunin. NOT a Jounin. Second Naruto ever beat him. He has tied him. Gaara beat him yes, and Kakashi has to but wtf, why say that no s**t he lost to him, so did Naruto. and wtf is a janior?  

DemonFox5342

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:41 pm
jebwashere

...Iruka...is...a...chuunin...

Gaara? Chuunin? You...freaking...weirdo. I mean, if you say he's a genin, that's fine, and if you say he's the kazekage, that's fine too. But if you say he's a chuunin, THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY. For crying out loud, if you want to correct someone, correct them with the CORRECT information. stare

I want to call you stupid, but I don't want to be banned. =)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:57 pm
I agree. but you see I generally look at these genins as more than average genins. I prefer to look at them as "the best generation of shinobi the leaf village has produced in a long time" as many a fanfic refers to them.  

Fangorn23

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:01 pm
I find that a good way to describe them smile  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items