Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
I want to give my kid up for adoption. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BE GONE WITH YOU CHILD!
  Burn it XD
  GIVE IT UP FOR ADOPTION!
View Results

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:03 am
Two words.

Mistake baby.

I actually had a dream that you could do this, and was very dissapointed to wake up and discover that you cant.

Heres my idea:
We should be able to give our kids up for adoption

Call adoption > choose option "give kid up for adoption"> Bob

it would also be cool if the kids knew who their real parents were, but loved their foster parents anywhoo.

id love that

I'd also love if when you called to adopt a child, you could have like a... phone book thing, and you get to choose the kid. and obviously, kids that have been given up by your own familes, can be adopted again.
id REALLY love that.

discuss

arrow the above

GO!  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:17 am
That is such a great idea! Stupid mistake babies... <.< >.> *Tackles Mish* Hahahaha!  

Plectrum

Bit-Bit18

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:29 am
That's an awesome idea! I love that...I think it would make the game more interesting in a way...  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:27 am
thats a really good idea! i wish you could do that..
i find the babies really annoying..

BoobYtrap15

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:03 am
Just do what I do when I've had a mistake baby...neglect it until it gets taken away. It does work  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:03 pm
I wanted mistake children so badly, cause they're fun and it meant the maid hated certain people forever and stuff... so I had the maid and the father of the Pleasantview twins move in with each other and try for baby. xd But yea, that option should so be possible for the Adoption Center... instead of letting the crazy Social Workers take the kid...  

Black Majic828

Britney_-_Spears

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:16 pm
Negecting a baby so that the socail worker to come takes too long...  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:17 pm
I think if you adopt a child you should be able to choose exactly how they look like. You know like when you make a family. I thought that is what you could do when I decided to adopt but I was disipoited to find you couldn't. And the kids always turn out ugly...  

Topher18

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:14 pm
Greenzally
Two words.

Mistake baby.

I actually had a dream that you could do this, and was very dissapointed to wake up and discover that you cant.

Heres my idea:
We should be able to give our kids up for adoption

Call adoption > choose option "give kid up for adoption"> Bob

it would also be cool if the kids knew who their real parents were, but loved their foster parents anywhoo.

id love that

I'd also love if when you called to adopt a child, you could have like a... phone book thing, and you get to choose the kid. and obviously, kids that have been given up by your own familes, can be adopted again.
id REALLY love that.

discuss

arrow the above

GO!
squinge on insimenator.net has been working a hack like that- if you're a member, then you can go right ahead and download the hacks and hacked items http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=12232&highlight=adoption

EDIT: the hacked objects are here: http://www.nectere.net/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=17afae82a724c1d930789776bafa1e2d&topic=117.0 squinge just made the compliments to it by adding memories  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:47 am
I love the fact that if your child gets taken away for social services, and then another family adopt a child, then the child that was taken away before by the other family, is now your child that they adopted, I love how that all links in biggrin  

face-_-ache

Small Strawx

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:56 pm
face-_-ache
I love the fact that if your child gets taken away for social services, and then another family adopt a child, then the child that was taken away before by the other family, is now your child that they adopted, I love how that all links in biggrin

ive had that happen before. 3nodding what are the mistake babies tho? i dont really understand.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:04 pm
omg that is like the best idea ever!
and i think that teenagers should be able to "woo hoo"
and then if ne one just "woo hoos" then they can possible get pregnat
haha
and then they can give the kid up for adoption!
hecky es

dancr321

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:32 pm
I would just burn them-have a FLAMINGO OF DOOM-makes it easy twisted

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:10 pm
sad thing is,
some families need adoption because they simply cant raise children
i mean, i'd be horrible to kill them
&bring the STUPIDRAWRAWR social worker in D:

many of the ideas you thought about are too far ahead of maxis' thinking in my opinion
i think they just want it to be simple, and easy
without thinking in the broadest sense.
(one of the DUMBEST things is in OFB the new "make many" options for the refrigerator. it takes too long to choose things in the pie menu :/)

a photobook with pictures of kids to choose from would be AMAZiNG
biggrin DD

kara_neko

TheTinker

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:36 am
I hate those social workers.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers