Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:23 pm
Everybody out there has a fav artical of clothing. Most of the time its the jacket.
The famed Punk leather jacket with a billion buttons, patches and crude paintings.
The matix trench coat with self added chains
the pinstipe suit coat that cost 300 dollars tailored maded.

This is a tread for jacket pride.
Show it off ladys and Gents

My jacket is currently under construction, a red leather man's coat with a bunch of show stickers up and down one side and studs everywhere.
its currently being retailored to fit me (les peite femme) and im relining it with a fleece material becuse it isnt so warm. Pictures soon to come
edit

User Image
The stickers so far are
~Vampirefreaks.com (Ya know, Dj Jet doesnt dance?)
~More Machine then Man
~lola ray
~As Summer dies
~KMFDM (signed too)

The stickers are starting to peel off which really annoys me so im gonna rip them off, scan them, print off an iron on copy and stich some home maded patch versons back on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:36 pm
I could show off mine....I don't know if I have a picture:
Oh, here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v255/KillrZero/?action=view¤t=aaronlaurye.jpg
Me like, 5 months ago, with my favorite trench coat.
All leather, and it's size XXXL, so it fits everyone.
I miss the winter now.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

The Reused

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:53 pm
i usually have a sweatshirt, one of my awsome hats, and tripp pants  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:00 pm
I'm working on getting a jacket, but one of the posers at my school has the most awesomest jacket ever. It's black(duh) and she sewed patches on it, along with about ten pins. Too bad she's a total brat, or I'd ask her about it.  

SunshyAlone

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:36 pm
SunshyAlone
I'm working on getting a jacket, but one of the posers at my school has the most awesomest jacket ever. It's black(duh) and she sewed patches on it, along with about ten pins. Too bad she's a total brat, or I'd ask her about it.

the diffrence between reall posers and real "goths" is that a poser wants to be called a goth, and a goth doesnt care if hes called a poser, so watch how you throw that word around. You might end up sounding like a jackass.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:12 pm
I want a trenchcoat, but I'm picky. One of the ones I want, my parents won't let me get, and the other one is like 300 dollars gonk . Right now, all I have is my plain old leather jacket (that was badly torn in a disastrous encounter with a 5 year old).  

perrenthezombie

middnite666

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:09 am
my bright red trousers are my famous trademark clothing.

Everyone knows me as "the girl in red trousers"

some people don't even know my name but they know who I am because of them!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:47 am
I have an awesome coat my friend and I made. It's a black drill cotton trench, with buckles instead of buttons, and a deep wine coloured lining.

I also have a jacket with various random pins holding it together; it was once grey; but poeple write on it. I've had three bands at various shows sign it and my friends wrote on it too. The scene kids only know me because of it.  

Perestroyka

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:55 pm
Nice name there, Perestroyka.
Yeah, people know me by my trech. Not many people actually know my name, I'm referred to as Guy John Doe, or Trench by those whom I choose not to bestow my name upon.

I'm going to ask me mum for a cloth trench coat soon, I need one for fall.
Plus, I may mod it myself, considering I have an abundance of patches and stuff I've collected over the years.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:29 pm
My trademark is a white and black pinstripe jacket. I believe that it was originally intended to just be a shirt, but I started wearing it open with a shirt underneath, so it soon became a jacket. I took a bunch of buttons, safety pins, and patches to fix it up and I think it looks pretty awesome.  

Acerbus nox noctis

Black Ayesha

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:41 pm
My favourite jacket at the moment is my black lolita jacket - flared sleeves, lapels, lace trims, and added petticoat lining at the bottom for my girly oompf. Beautiful. Really, truly, beautiful.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:22 am
Here's my jacket.

It's badass, though it's nearing the end of it's days. The thing's full of more holes than Bonnie and Clyde. Just the lining though, the leather's pretty much in-tact. Though a few buttons have been known to flee.  

DieiNoctis

h8kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:12 pm
heart
my sweater is Tripp, off the shoulders, zips up, with 4 buckles on the front. black of course.
heart

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageThe Forgotten...

I like my jacket... the person who makes my sk8ing dresses (yeah.. so what if im a figure sk8er.) fixed it up with random zippers everywhere and a couple of d-rings and chains. its awesome. its black and comfortable. even in the summer.

...are the Forbidden.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Hostile_Darkness]]

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:06 pm
Hey look I'm just like Marek! ^_^ (that's cause we're in e-love)

User Image

User Image

^_^

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out