Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
Blood? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:49 pm
ok this has been confusing me, when Gaara kills the three rain ninjas you see all the blood splatter, but when Sasuke stabs the one guy early in the forest there was: Nothing! WTF! someone please explain.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:53 am
Well they couldn't really make no blood come out after he... crushed those ninjas. A stab in the arm could bleed, but seeing as they edit it out... it was easier to cover up. But when someone is crushed, it's kind of hard to edit out the blood and hope for the audience to assume they died... it had to be showed.  

churrlo

V_Gamer

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:50 pm
churrlo
Well they couldn't really make no blood come out after he... crushed those ninjas. A stab in the arm could bleed, but seeing as they edit it out... it was easier to cover up. But when someone is crushed, it's kind of hard to edit out the blood and hope for the audience to assume they died... it had to be showed.
thx.
but it still pissed me off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:12 pm
I'm sorry.  

churrlo

V_Gamer

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:54 pm
heh, wasn't your fault. Its the english version itself's  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:24 am
This has nothing to do with Naruto so sorry. But one time my mom was watching an episode on Rurouni Kenshin with me and this guy got stabbed but didn't bleed and my mom got mad that they edited out the blood. She started saying it's just a cartoon, they don't need to edit out. It was weird because my mom thinks anime is stupid.  

d a s Z o m b i e

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:14 pm
Ok? O.o  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:19 pm
Well at least we got to see blood biggrin Coving up a stab wond is easy, but somthing like getting your outer parts crushed...well you can't cover that. Buuuuttt, they made it black, so it kinda did  

Public Pervert

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:21 pm
w00t someone agrees with me! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:14 am
Yosh! ^_^ Well it's a good way of explaning it biggrin  

Public Pervert

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:58 pm
^_^ I don't see why everyone makes a big deal about there not being that much blood.... big deal!  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:13 pm
to me blood=good violence and I like good violence.  

V_Gamer

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:20 pm
Well if you're going to complain about a show with no blood, then go watch the subbed and stop complaining about the dubbed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:40 pm
ok you got me there.  

V_Gamer

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:41 pm
Victory!  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games