Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which story do you like best?
  The First War (AC195-196)
  Blind Target
  Battlefield of Pacifist
  Endless Waltz
  Episode Zero
  I can't decide on which one I like best...
View Results

Plume de Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:13 am
Come here and talk about Gundam Wing! This is one my favourite anime. 3nodding
Go ahead and talk about anything related to the serie: characters, mecha, storyline, your favourite pairings, etc...  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:01 pm
Oh how i miss gundam wing. i loved all.... most of the characters. *grabs deathsythe plushie*  

TsumetaiHinote

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:04 am
My friend bought the entire series with her tax refund. I've got to borrow it from her sometime. I've never seen it and I'd like to have better feelings towards mecha anime since I was an idiot and decided to watch Gundam Seed first xp . Plus I think it's funny that one of the characters tried to kill himself 3 times in the first 3 eps (or something like that).  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:39 am
watch Gundam Wing. I command you! And as much as i hate to say it, please feel free to enjoy the fangirl yaoi pair of Heero and Duo. xp  

TsumetaiHinote

Camden_Rehab

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:11 am
Kataton
watch Gundam Wing. I command you! And as much as i hate to say it, please feel free to enjoy the fangirl yaoi pair of Heero and Duo. xp

Have been for many a year. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:38 pm
ok, i recently borrowed the full box set of G-gundam fro a friend of mine. It's ok and all, but ive heard that wing is much better and i was just woundering how much better it actually is so i can decide to buy it or not. Thanks for your help!  

XzinYaga

the_quangsta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:46 pm
i luv gundam wing! i have the whole series on DVD! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:46 pm
I like duo and the death scythe  

xX_Random-Soul_Xx

call_of_the_cthulu1992

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:27 pm
its a shame it got cancelled and i cant find or buy any of the videos sad
but my favorites were the death sythe and heero  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:03 pm
XzinYaga
ok, i recently borrowed the full box set of G-gundam fro a friend of mine. It's ok and all, but ive heard that wing is much better and i was just woundering how much better it actually is so i can decide to buy it or not. Thanks for your help!

Three reasons why you should borrow/buy gundam wing. Then collect the manga to get the FULL story.

1.) First, the story is great. It's a war and it centers around people caught in war, the meaning of being a true soldier, the pain of losing people, and the limitless possibilies of a young man that's trained to pretty much die if he fails a mission.

2.) Characters are out of this world. I love anime or manga that has at least 3 main male characters.

3.) Endless Waltz is awesome. Buy Endless Waltz first, then watch the series. It's stupid, but my friend said they wished they would've done that because it got them more interested.

Have fun ^^

Sevryn Vitali

XzinYaga

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:17 pm
Thankx xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:32 am
Death Scythe is the coolest!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  

TorzaFox

Bacia Bastrave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:49 pm
I think that the Gundam wing movie Endless Waltz was the best.
I want to know what would happen after that war is over, and Relena asks Heero What he's going to do now. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:40 pm
I luff it all! Gundam Wing is one of my favorite shows.  

Real Horrorshow Groodies

GreedsLittleEdo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:52 am
God I remember when they first put it on Toonami.. years ago *sigh* I bought the whole dvd boxset when it first came out in like what 2000 or so? Still one of my fav animes ever  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff