Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
308 Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi.nin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:49 am
So, the Chidori can now flow through Sasuke's body and into his sword. o_o That's.. a bit shocking.

Am I the only one who predicted Sai to do what he did?

Sakura finally had the nerve to stand up to Sasuke.. then Yamato stepped in, got stabbed.. But maybe that's just indicating that she'll be needed later on.

And, of course, the last part of the chapter -- it seems as though the Kyuubi is familiar with the Uchiha clan. Sasuke has some explaining to do in the next chapter..

But for what occurred in this chapter, discuss.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:59 am
A tad early, eh? eek
Not everyone can run to the import shop in the morning...
Actually, it's not even in America yet... Not in the west coast, that I know of. :/
I'll discuss when it comes. 3nodding
Sounds interesting, but so... nothing. Kishimoto likes to drag the story out.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:59 pm
Interesting. Sasuke somehow communicated with the Kyuubi through Naruto.
This chapter left us with a lot more questions about the Uchiha.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:45 am
I want Sasuke and Sakura to fight. I was really annoyed when Yamato jumped in front. And is Sai, like, unconscious now or something?

And I don't know what's going on with the Sasuke being in Naruto's mind thing. I just hope that the next chapter isn't 16 pages of talking and drama...

Eternal Transience

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:22 pm
Things are getting weird. Sakura better do something in the next chapter. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:54 pm
wow......i didn't even expect what happened this time. i never thought sasuke would get so cool over such a short time xd . i mean i hate him less just from this chapter alone. I too am full of questions. About the Uchihas. About what sasuke did with the chidori...and many more things.  

Historical

Historical

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:56 pm
Shikalee
A tad early, eh? eek
Not everyone can run to the import shop in the morning...
Actually, it's not even in America yet... Not in the west coast, that I know of. :/
I'll discuss when it comes. 3nodding
Sounds interesting, but so... nothing. Kishimoto likes to drag the story out.
import shop?.....i wonder of we have one of those confused  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:43 pm
Q's

1. How did Sasuke get in Narutos mind.
2. Is Sakura ever going to do any thing?
3. How could Yamato get taken down so easy.
4. Will Sai get up and show some more bad a** Ink jutsu?
5. Can any beat Sasuke now?
6. Or is every one still stuned about Sasuke coming out and like wow we see him, and hes still weak but they just have not ben serious?
7. OR is Sasuke stronger then Orochamru and SSJ Naruto?
8. Will any of these be answerd in the next chapter?... Probaly not. They will be all like Kyuubi vs. Sasuke.  

DemonFox5342

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:45 am
ooh! OOOH!! QUESTION!!

Is Oro still hiding in the shadows eating popcorn?
Will he appear when Sakura and Sasuke are just about to fight? (and if he does.... scream )
Who the hell is watching Kabuto? I mean, wasn't Yamato supposed to be with him?

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:17 pm
I think his clone is... but maybe it's gone now. Also wTF s Oro? He probaly is wacthing. That stuff turns him on any way I bet. (((People fighting that is)))  

DemonFox5342

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:48 am
gonk ugh please god tell me they arent going to have sasuke somehow impossibly absorb kyuubi into himself. that would be the epitome of crappiness.

I was really enjoying this moment with Naruto, he finally throws away the crutch that is the kyuubi then Sasuke intrudes on the heart touching moment. its kinda letdown, but not really. impressive chapter.

edit: a 2nd thought has occured to me, prehaps this is some form of genjutsu that sasuke has cast to psych Naruto out? that would be quite awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:04 pm
Hahaha, Chidori into the sword wow that's great. Sasuke is hacks now. Can't wait to see what Naruto is gonna do next what Sasuke's gonna do next mrgreen  

aznnam3dj1n

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:01 pm
Fangorn23
gonk ugh please god tell me they arent going to have sasuke somehow impossibly absorb kyuubi into himself. that would be the epitome of crappiness.

I was really enjoying this moment with Naruto, he finally throws away the crutch that is the kyuubi then Sasuke intrudes on the heart touching moment. its kinda letdown, but not really. impressive chapter.

edit: a 2nd thought has occured to me, prehaps this is some form of genjutsu that sasuke has cast to psych Naruto out? that would be quite awesome.

About your your edit, I was thinking that as well.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:32 pm
I was thinkning that too!  

DemonFox5342

Historical

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:38 am
i hope it's a genjutsu. i kinda doubt it though since if that was so sasuke would have to be able to manipulate the kyuubi's words and he didn't even know that the kyuubi was inside naruto to begin with so he wouldn't know what the kyuubi sounded like or his personality. also if it was a genjutsu what would be his reasons in appearing in it? just my personal opinion  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games